Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Forsaken Inari's and Wolf Tribe

Back to Guilds

Furry theme all around also fan base of anime, video games,ect. fun place overall 

Tags: Foxes, Hanging out, Wolves, Animals, Furry 

Reply The Forsaken Inari's and Wolf Tribe
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Data File Corrupt

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:06 pm
Data / Nafthali / Arch
My Personalty if Easy Going and Lax.I Like anime that Is Ether Mecha Based Or has Dark Subject Matter. I am a Writer. Working On a New Book at the moment Post apoc themed! I Like Company and People To Talk to. I am Not Looking for a Relationship Of the Intimate nature, Stop Probbing. razz
I role Play as a Playful and Resolute Person. So not that Far From My Real self. less Headache the Better don't you agree?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:21 pm
the name is marcos, but i go by my nickname of NightGlow. I am an amateur artist (in what little freetime i have) and a beginner in the arts of hardstyle (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uDweGsBaQI not my video). i tend to be random at time, but trust me, sometimes to survive, youve got to think outside the box...of poptarts. rofl
User Image  

nightglow998

Partying Werewolf

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Partygoer 500

JerXD

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:30 pm
hi my name is JerXD on gaia but you may call me Romy i am 18 i love animals my favorite being foxes my favorite mythical creature hast to be dragons though ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:17 am
Hello Everyone My Name is Julitza but My Friends Call Me Julie,Im 22 and love to get on gaia and spend time with my friends. im a great person to talk to and a good friend.im wayyyyy friendly so dont be afraid to add me and talk to me XD  

Sakuya Kusanagi

Savage Werewolf

16,340 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dark Khaos Wolf

6,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:22 pm
Hi everyone I'am on sometimes when i have time.
my friends call me Khaos
I've started gaia in 03 then quit gaia in 08 then returned with a new account in 2010  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:27 am
greetings, I am Kitsoenix, or Kit for short. feel free to call me either.
I am a 19 year old male, currently enlisted in the United States Marine Corps. my MOS is designated 6324, or O level Avionics Technician for the UH/AH-1 N/W, and UH-AH-1 Y/Z model Huey and Cobra utility and light attack helicopters.

I've been on gaia since around the middle of 06, though I no longer have access to that account. I dont particularly mind though, as I've been using this account for the better part of the last 6 years.

things I like to do are running, hiking, camping. generally outdoorsy stuff, as well as playing my guitar, using FL Studio (learning that at the moment) and anything music related as I have aspirations to be a musician after I finish my enlistment, and am already setting the groundwork to start up a band with a friend. (metal-screamo, for those who are wondering. we've been tossing around the name The Eleventh Hour so far)

oh and I'm also a Brony, and goddamn proud of it. I currently am on the admin team for the Military Bronies facebook page and am involved in a few sideprojects including a few music related ones, as well as being a voice actor for another.

I think I've covered the bases pretty well, but if you want to know anything else, feel free to ask via PM or whatnot. my inbox is always open.

No, I'm not single.

TL;DR: Rainbow Dash is best pony

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

dante_prior

Combative Risk-Taker

4,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:04 pm
Hey

My name is Dante, I am easy going and tend to drift off. I like to draw and play video games. My Favorite animal is a fox. I like almost any type of music except rap...it is annoying. I love to Role Play, mostly because the real world is quite boring. So yeah not much else to tell...if you want to know more PM me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:44 pm
Hey there. They call me Des here though I'm Wolfen everywhere else. I'm just some apathetic calm simple minded easily aggravated dude who has mood swings going into video production. I think I joined gaia in '06. Lots of memories here.

I airsoft a lot on my free time, or play games. I like bits and pieces of all music but I tend to favor Electronic genres.

Will I actually post more here? I dunno, guess I'll find out as time goes by. Still haven't posted once in all the other guilds I'm in.  

Destheren

stiB sdrawkcaB

Dedicated Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:21 pm
Hey there peeps.
My name is Zach and im 22 but ya'll can call me Tea Pot or Bacon
I've been apart of gaia since 05
Welp thats as much as i can think to share atm here but anyways have a great day everyone  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:12 pm
Hi everyone biggrin
my name is Tsukiko or kiko. xD or watever u wan to call me
mixed Asian
i'm a girl lol
tennis player and basketball player
love anime (otaku)
From Malaysia
Nice to meet u all 8D  

Honey o v o

I Steal Your Huggies

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:58 pm

Hey there everybody! I'm Tiffany, randomnly invited an hour ago to the guild... Lol
Member since 07, has 3 main accounts.
17, College Student, Bowler
Loves KH Series & Supernatural
Rock & 80's music mostly [born in the wrong generation I guess]
See ya around & feel free to add me, looking for buddies to go fishing whenever I log in. smile

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:05 pm
o n o ....

Hi. Names Donna. umm > n > I'm a pc gamer and I look like an orange/golden fox..

I don't have an interesting story like everyone else.

I'm a Pisces?

I like League of Legends c:

donaruwu

Familiar Player

8,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

mochi fox

Gracious Conversationalist

6,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:51 pm
Ayoo. I'm Lauren. But y'all can call me Rini. I like both wolves and foxes! Uhh.. Hm... what else. Oh! I actually draw hentai. Hahaha and I'm 17, and a scorpio. Feel free to add me. I'm friendly!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:05 pm
i am wolfbanefenris but you can call me Kai its my other name its nice to be in the group cant wait to meet more people  

WolfBaneFenris

Roxas Shadow Kitten

Shy Phantom

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:31 am
Hello, I am Roxas Shadow Kitten, Cheshire is my first name Roxas is my second name, I dont know much about kingdom hearts so dont go fanning about it around me just yet e-e xD I just started gaia around 2 months ago o: I love music, youll always see me with headphones on irl xD I like to draw and i like to talk to people and help out o:

The Forsaken Inari's and Wolf Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff