Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-Invalid- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:22 pm
Anyone else notice how on the DMA it says gallantmon hold gram in his right hand but the pic shows it in his left hand?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:34 pm
Yea I did. heck I would love if MedievalDukemon was added to the guild and then was the main prize for a contest.  

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:45 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
Yea I did. heck I would love if MedievalDukemon was added to the guild and then was the main prize for a contest.

Maybe but I don't think he even has a sprite. so even if they wanted to make him a prize they can't  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:48 pm
UnHolyFudge
Sinnoh Champion John

Maybe but I don't think he even has a sprite. so even if they wanted to make him a prize they can't

Just look a EmperorGreymon and a few others here, there just images from DMA just made smaller.  

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:52 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
UnHolyFudge
Sinnoh Champion John

Just look a EmperorGreymon and a few others here, there just images from DMA just made smaller.

True they probably are but MedievalDukemon has only that one pic and it would probably distort really badly if they tried to shrink it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:56 pm
UnHolyFudge
Sinnoh Champion John
UnHolyFudge
Sinnoh Champion John

True they probably are but MedievalDukemon has only that one pic and it would probably distort really badly if they tried to shrink it.

They can do like they did with Lucemon Chaos Mode and make the sprite big.  

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:00 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
UnHolyFudge
Sinnoh Champion John
UnHolyFudge
Sinnoh Champion John

They can do like they did with Lucemon Chaos Mode and make the sprite big.

Maybe but there are probably other complications that would arise causing problems for it. It would be best to bring it to Windy's attention, or at least ask her, when she gets back.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:19 pm
Actually, there is a sprite made by a member on here and it is too big at the moment ant the lower half is unfinished, problem is the user has no incentive to finish it really, and to re size it would mean a few hours of re pixiling a lot of the sprite.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:24 pm
Zadok the 28th
Actually, there is a sprite made by a member on here and it is too big at the moment ant the lower half is unfinished, problem is the user has no incentive to finish it really, and to re size it would mean a few hours of re pixiling a lot of the sprite.

Really who made it?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:26 pm
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th

Really who made it?
My brother
which is why I have seen it  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:28 pm
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th

Really who made it?
My brother

Really why did lief drop it?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:29 pm
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th

Really who made it?
My brother

Time plus the frustrations listed above  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:30 pm
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th

Really who made it?
My brother

Ah understandable, I have the time, i just don't really know how i would work on it.(Gimp is an arse with recoloring alone for me).  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:35 pm
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th

Really who made it?
My brother

Ah understandable, I have the time, i just don't really know how i would work on it.(Gimp is an arse with recoloring alone for me).

Spriting isnt hard, Go look up a few youtube how to video's I recently made 2 sprites and put them in the sprite forum  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:49 pm
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th
My brother

Spriting isnt hard, Go look up a few youtube how to video's I recently made 2 sprites and put them in the sprite forum

So assuming I learn how to sprite and actually offer to do it, i might end up finishing Lief's Medieval Dukemon?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff