Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
Secret Admirer Valentine's Day Cards - UPDATE PAGE 1 & 8! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

V-Day Cards - Interested?
Most Definately!
39%
 39%  [ 9 ]
Sure...:)
21%
 21%  [ 5 ]
Don't have time....:(
39%
 39%  [ 9 ]
No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:44 pm
kyaaa! OMG how lucky am I?! *glomps* Thank you Wasabi-chan! Sooooo o cute! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:45 pm
Kyoni Malkat

Aww, thanks Manda, the card was very sweet (if not just a tad hard to read with my really bad eyes crying )

And blackdragontaz is at my house right now, and Rainey, yours made us laugh so hard we almost fell outta our chairs. hehe. He thanks ya for that (and I'm still chuckling over it, lol.)

And uhhh...Yeah, Rainey, I hope you like mine ^^
You don't know how many colors I went through trying to find something that might be legible on top of all those colors! Finally I just went with black cause I thought it might be bigger in actuality than I was working with, and thus easier to read. I'm sorry if you had trouble.... sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:56 pm
Manda_Tifa
Kyoni Malkat

Aww, thanks Manda, the card was very sweet (if not just a tad hard to read with my really bad eyes crying )

And blackdragontaz is at my house right now, and Rainey, yours made us laugh so hard we almost fell outta our chairs. hehe. He thanks ya for that (and I'm still chuckling over it, lol.)

And uhhh...Yeah, Rainey, I hope you like mine ^^
You don't know how many colors I went through trying to find something that might be legible on top of all those colors! Finally I just went with black cause I thought it might be bigger in actuality than I was working with, and thus easier to read. I'm sorry if you had trouble.... sweatdrop

It's alright ^^ My advice to you is put a border around the text sometime, or i fyou can't do that, just put a thin layer of white right under the text, or at least shadowing it, will bring it out a lot better ^^

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:41 pm
N'aw Zip, that's so cute! >w< Thanks, and thanks Manda!  

Zella L.

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:43 pm
I wanna make sure everyone get's a chance to see theirs, so let's not lose this thread (I know it's not far down the list right now, but I'd hate to see it drop off entirely until everyone's seen theres.

Kyo, I'd thought about the white screen after I sent it. I had my brother over at the same time, and he was trying to download music while I was trying to work on cards.... sweatdrop

I can fix it for you if you like?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:52 pm
Sakiimi
kyaaa! OMG how lucky am I?! *glomps* Thank you Wasabi-chan! Sooooo o cute! heart

Expect more art from me in the future. <3  

WasabiFennec

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:59 pm
Awe they all turned out so nice, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Hopefully next time something like this happens I won't be overloaded with school work so I can join the fun. XP

<.<

>.>

>.<

*steals Wasabi's and Saki's new hair and puts it on her bald skull...*

So pretty XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:00 pm
*ish excited, does excited dance* Oh look! We have the same hair style lol blaugh

*Has a great big present for Wasabi-chan in store* 3nodding ninja  

Sakiimi

WasabiFennec

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:02 pm
Sakiimi
*ish excited, does excited dance* Oh look! We have the same hair style lol blaugh

xD Further proof of our relation. XDD
* waits excitedly *  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:05 pm
Dr.Voodoo
Sakiimi

xD Further proof of our relation. XDD
* waits excitedly *

*does'nt know when everything will be in order but can garontee genuine bliss* rofl Great minds think alike! heart  

Sakiimi

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:15 pm
Thankies Ed! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:18 pm
Manda_Tifa

Kyo, Angel, and Eddily, I'm afraid that you're artists ran out of time, so your cards were done by me. I hope you like them, I tried to put as much thought into them as I was allowed time to think. sweatdrop

Hey. Not a single problem.  

Angel Natavi

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:20 pm
Af Mas
Thankies Ed! heart

The face is kinda weird, but hey, it was made with love. 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:59 am
O'ru is teh slacker, gettin' sick and not finishin' her valentine. But her person will get better art because of this. >.<

AGH, why'd I have to end up with bronchitis.

Anyways. Saw the valentine for me. VERY lovely. smile  

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:01 am
Yeah. I put a lot of thought into it Oru. The poem I mean.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff