Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Art Contest Public chat: 6/26 NOW random prizes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:46 pm
Sayuri_Nitta
Another piece finished and entered - not as happy with it as the first two, but sometimes that happens..I do like parts of it - anyways, got a sketch done that I wanted to share, as I think this is coming along better;
*snip*

OMG is that Storm and Balrog??? *totally in love with the sketch*

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:52 pm
Kamiki
Sayuri_Nitta
Another piece finished and entered - not as happy with it as the first two, but sometimes that happens..I do like parts of it - anyways, got a sketch done that I wanted to share, as I think this is coming along better;
*snip*

OMG is that Storm and Balrog??? *totally in love with the sketch*

Hehe, that it be ^_^

@ Mahogany: Yuppers 3nodding  

Sayuri_Nitta

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:39 pm
kaliskanny
Thank you Nyx!!

Also, just kinda noticed something. Galilee Atva does not have his nose pierced, That's actually steam coming out of his nose.

Thought I'd better mention that, just in case.

OHHHH LOL. Oops sorry about that. If I can re-edit it and add the steam, I'll give that a try. If not, I'll try to see if I can just erase the nose ring.

That's an amazing sketch Sayuri *_*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:02 pm
User Image

WIP! I'm almost finished with it... but I gotta fix some details and make the background figures look a little better...  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:35 pm
And another call for models! I keep starting things. I swear I'll finish 'em before the month is up!

I'm looking to illustrate a RP where something exciting and action-y is happening... like a fight, or a race, or a fire.... Show me your RPs for your entered soqs and I'll see what inspires me! 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:45 pm
Roniel Targaryen
And another call for models! I keep starting things. I swear I'll finish 'em before the month is up!

I'm looking to illustrate a RP where something exciting and action-y is happening... like a fight, or a race, or a fire.... Show me your RPs for your entered soqs and I'll see what inspires me! 8D

Ohhhh! Possibly, Karloff and Terra (both are entered I believe)

Karloff meets Terra the batwalker who convinces him he doesn't want to be a skinwalker and rips off his mask (forcing him to later find another one) and reveals his scars.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20485497  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:52 pm
wow, lookin good all ^ u ^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:21 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21506807&page=3

Perhaps you could draw an illustration of Cabriole Amachi's Capture by Zahraa'? Thats a good actiony scene.

Or Cuauhcoatl Saving Ikinya from Howl the Skinwalker?

Or the scene of Singeri fighting off feral dogs?

Links to all RPs posted right in my post. :3 Makes it easy for people looking for RPed soquili.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:15 pm
Roniel Targaryen

Here's an RP with my mare Zyanya against a skinwalker 83 She's just entered the Kawani lands and unfortunately does not get the warmest welcome, so she has to run away and avoid a nasty fight.

It's a little on the short side, but I hope at least it's in for consideration x3 If not, I also provided a race RP below it with the same mare 83

Zyanya's Unwarm Welcome
Zyanya's Race  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:20 pm
Roniel Targaryen

Kaia as she a foal got attacked by a skinwalker (Syntyche. Not entered.) running away from the horrid beast she was saved by the unlikely hero Lil'Tut. (Not entered but linked in my post on page three.) Ending up with a broken leg and long gashes down her side she was picked up and carried by Tut who himself got very injured in the fight to a unicorn for some healing (Persaeus. (Not entered also.)

My post is on page three, and the roleplay is Here. It's not finished but it's close to being done.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:23 pm
I'm pretty sure I can only use soquili that are actually entered in the art contest or linked from your post in any art I do! To those of you who have RPs and haven't said so yet... are the other soquili involved entered/linked?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:28 pm
Oh shoot, I forgot that. >___< Sorry!

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:42 pm
Roniel Targaryen
I'm pretty sure I can only use soquili that are actually entered in the art contest or linked from your post in any art I do! To those of you who have RPs and haven't said so yet... are the other soquili involved entered/linked?

o wo For my race one, Zaine is on the page before Zyanya (She's on page 8, he's on page 7), toward the end of the page. For Dardanos > w< He's on page 12 <3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:51 pm
I've chosen my subject! Mwa ha ha ha! biggrin Thanks, everyone!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:14 pm
Sayuri I think Eudora looks lovely. It's really cool to see her in anthro form and I love the detail. thanks heart  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff