Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:52 pm
¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image
User Image
User Image
Seer
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: I still don't know...
Mood: Scared.
╚══════════════╝

The little Lucas blinked as his guardian kissed not only playfully ruffled his hair but also kissed his forehead. He nodded and looked back at the train and gave a heavy sigh, his brother already getting on. "I... I just have a bad feeling... Can Hogwarts keep you safe, if the evil is already inside?" He asked Quinton looking up at him before sighing again and pushing his trolley forward towards the train, a new chapter was beginning, and it was even darker then the last...

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

{OOC:...}

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:55 pm
User Image
User Image

SIXTH YEAR
HUFFLEPUFF

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

Rose jumped as she had not expected someone to come up to her. That and her gaze had been in the opposite direction at the time.After composing herself she offered a sweet smile,"Hello Austin,I am fine, how are you?" she said in her usual polite tone. Her mind however was thinking about the meeting with Yuan and how Austin had reacted to the child. She was still a little put off at how he had reacted, but he was still her friend, and so she forgave him even if she didn't agree.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:12 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Youngest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin looked sick as soon as he was at the platform. He got out and ran to the bathroom, car sick. He decided that he hated cars...Hated them. He then came out, neatly dressed
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:37 pm
User Image

Eretria sped through the barrier as she crossed into Platform 9 3/4. Her mother had advised her that that was the best way to do it, and so far, it seemed as though it was a right guess. Right behind her were her mother and brothers, the twins already in their school blazers for their own trip to school. She spotted Shin racing for the bathroom and could imagine why. He hadn't looked so hot while in the car, and she sympathized. Chris also had bouts of motion sickness, which was usually brought about whenever the family travelled by floo.

Her mother looked about and nodded. "All right, you two," she said as Shin stepped out, "You have a good year at school, and owl us if you need anything." She gave a brief kiss to her daughter, and both of her brothers said their goodbyes as well, Chris looking longingly at the train. Anastasia then stuck her hand out to Shin, saying "Good luck" as she shook his hand.

Eretria looked over at Shin. "Well, are you waiting for anyone, or do you want to just get on the train?"  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:57 am
Shamus Sever

I am NOT my mother or my father.
I am Not my brothers.

I am me and I am proud.

User Image
~ Shamus did not what to be here. However he did not want to have to interact with his mother even more. He was waiting for shin, his dark eyes looking at them all. He saw Shin and got up, making a beat line through the crowd. He had no green on and his hair was short, uncharacteristic for his family. He also had a tan. "Shin Sever..What have you Done?" He said it in a tone that would put most parents to shame wit the disappointment in his voice.

Shin stopped, turning to see his third eldest brother. The only of his brothers who could truly get to him, come walking foreword.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Tyler felt arms wrapp around him and heard Ryn speak. He smiled and turned to face his girlfriend. "And I love you to." he said before placing a kiss on her lips. He smiled at her as he noticed the new badge she had one. He raised an eyebrow at her. Why didn't she tell me of that? he thought. "So, you and I are head boy and girl. As well as respective Quidditch Captains, and Prefects." he mused.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin smiled at Rose. "I'm great! I spent the whole summer in China with Jinhai." he said with a smile. He thought back on the many things the two had done together at Jinhai's home. It was an amazing summer. he thought as he looked back at Rose. "Are you excited for the new year?" he asked.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:27 pm
User Image
User Image

SIXTH YEAR
HUFFLEPUFF

Rose cocked her head away and pursed her lips together, eyes downcast."Not really...things have been a bit....strained but other than that I am fine" she looked back up at him, smiling again.Her eyes moved away, scanning the crowd of people whom she barely knew. She had never felt so lonely. Despite their differences however, having Ausin here helped make her sixth year a bit more bearable.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image
яεġrετяσι ғεαяяσι ταkε prιdε ιηяσι
User Image
Amidst the rather large group of friends and family that had made his home theirs near the end of the summer, Colton blew through the barrier onto the platform. Tristain had managed to talk their parents into letting the group journey to King's Cross alone, but their mother had insisted upon seeing them off on the other side of the barrier, and thus they had all made the voyage here in the back of their father's never-ending Mustang. Atop the trolley that he was pushing effortlessly with his well-toned and -tanned arms sat Hemlock on the top of his cage, taking advantage of the freedom while it lasted.

The summer had blown by without anything special happening; special being anything other than becoming possessed by an ancient demon who had already begun to turn his life around in ways more vile and painful than he had come to expect. And to think, this was only the beginning.

Colton slowed his pace, his physical actions now more robotic than controlled, simply occurring without any thought being put into it. The real action was going on inside of his head. Deep inside the labyrinth of doors and staircases—never-ending and impossible to navigate—Colton screamed at the top of his lungs and pounded hopelessly against the concrete that had plastered him in place, miles beneath the surface of his own body; the body that used to belong to him.

"Ladies first," he managed to mumble as he came to a stop outside the entrance to the teeming train. With one thoughtless hand, he gestured towards the open door and waited for Tristain, Phinelia, and Annabelle to board the Hogwart Express, his muddy gray eyes randomly making out shapes in his owl's coat of brown-patterned feathers.

User Image
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:13 pm
User Image

Eretria rose an eyebrow at the newcomer. Dark hair, same facial structure, at least from what she could see of Shin's, only older, and perhaps similar should Shin have stayed whole. She had seen his nose, and it wasn't too far of a stretch to imagine it stretching along his face. She didn't know what to make of the man's remark, but she could guess. One of Shin's lovely family members. "Who are you?" she asked bluntly, critically eyeing the newcomer.  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:22 pm
Shamus Sever

I am Not my brothers.

I am me and I am proud.

User Image
~ Shamus looked at the girl who dared to talk to him. He did not understand people letting their children talk to adult male strangers. He gave her a raised brow. "I am Shamus Sever, Shin Severs elder brother " He said simply, before turning to Shin and giving him a mad look. "Shin, go back to Mother. She may not love you, but no one else will ever except you" He said. His eyes were cold, yet caring. He truly believed what he said. Some thing akin to regret passed his face, before he said something he knew would hurt Shin. "Shin you are ugly and unable to do magic, every one will get fed up with you and your lack of worth. At least mother knows your fine points...your only fine point" He said.

Shin swallowed hard, looking at his elder brother, with a sadness in his face, but a determination. "No...That's not true...I have worth Shamus" he said, shaking, before turning away from his brother.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:35 pm
User Image

Eretria was glad her mother and brothers had left, if for no other reason than this man was underestimating her family. Her father had accepted him, for whatever reason, and her father was not a fool. "Wow," she said snidely, turning to look at Shin, "no wonder you ran away. If he's an example of the type of family you come from, then I want no part of it."

She then turned to look at Shamus. "Regretfully, you must be either ignorant, or stupid. Which is it? Because if you were the loving brother you pretend to be, he would have had somewhere to go." She rolled her eyes. "As it is, you just insulted my father for implying that he must be a fool for taking him in." She frankly didn't care, and her father had always told her that she needed to stand up for herself. Thus, the implied insult would not pass.  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:45 pm
Shamus Sever

I am Not my brothers.

I am me and I am proud.

User Image
~ Shamus was shocked that this..this child had dared confront him. "I gave him a place...he left. He will never be able to interact your family properly" he said. "Only a fool would attempt to take in this..this creature that calls him self human" He said, looking at her with cold eyes. He still felt like what he was doing would save Shin not hurt him. He looked down at her. "Have you seen his face? He looks like the boggart under your bed" He said, grabbing shin by the arm. He felt that his brother had been though enough. If these people pretended to love Shin, then left him...shin would just give up.

Shin tried to pull away from his much stronger, much healthier brother. "Shamus..Let go...Let go" he said. He felt shocked that his brother was saying these horrible things to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:55 pm
User Image

Eretria snorted, her small frame oozing disdain. "And I suppose that you understand my family?" She gave a short laugh. "Honestly, have you seen his face? Not the scarred portion, but the rest? You must be a bigger fool than I thought. And calling my father a fool, who could probably tear you up one side and down the other with a single remark. Oh yes, I have seen a bit of it, and despite your claims, it didn't give me nightmares. Unless you are less a man and more a coward." She sneered. "Funny, I always thought that family was there to help one another, not tear each other limb from limb. Maybe it's a good thing that Shin ran away from you, if this is the way you treat him."  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games