Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate Seto Kaiba RPG: Lost. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:56 am
"Will it live long enough to be helped out?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:43 am
Bakura was getting tired of all the talk so he decided to take action. He walked towards the creature with a determined look on his face. The creature roared at him but he glared at it to tell it who was in charge. The creature went quiet as Bakura examined it's injuries. Bakura nodded his head before turning back to the others and saying, "Its got some pretty serious injuries but it someome could heal it, then it will survive." While he was saying this he looked directly at the Pharaoh. He knew that the M. Puzzle had the power to heal. If the Pharaoh knew how to use it properly.  

oni_kura

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:57 pm
"Well, what's it doing here anyway? Dragons aren't supposed to be real." Seto commented.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:16 pm
"It kinda looks like a certain dragon of a certain someone's deck..." Otogi hinted out.  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:14 pm
"the blue eyes." mokuba said under his breath, but loud enough to have been heard.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:25 pm
"Hey, hey, that sounds familiar! I think I've heard that before... I remember hearing it before." Seto stated, getting all excited over remembering.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:17 pm
mokuba looked happy that his brother was starting to remember." yes seto! thats your favorite duel monster." he said with a glow in his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:25 am
"Duel Monster, what's that?" Seto questioned.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:40 am
"It's what those cards are. Its a game with hologram monsters that duel. But lately they've become real. You own all the three Blue Eyes White Dragon cards ever made. And it's your favorite monster of all."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:43 am
"Oh you'll have to show me how to play that sometime." Seto commented.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:55 am
"Well..hehe... I'm not that good at dueling." Mokuba commented rubbing his hand behind his head." But I think Yugi could teach you, he's the champion of the game anyway"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:13 pm
Jounouchi walked cautiously to the dragon to inspect it behind Bakura. It made a low, dangerous growl when it saw him, and thats all it took to send Jou flying back to the group still standing by the limo. "I say we call a vet and get out of here!.... Not that I'm afraid!" He added quickly. "I just don't want any of you guys around if this thing starts freakin' out cuz of its injuries." Nobody bought it, but nobody cared. There were more important things to be done than making fun of Jounouchi right now.  

pixiestixryu

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:36 pm
"How are we gonna get doctors to take care of it Joey? It's a dragon, they'll freak out and itll cause a panic. Though I dont see anything we can do about it, but callign the doctors will cause a panic. Maybe somehow we can help it." Mokuba pointed out. He knew Jounouchis idea was a bad one, but what else was there. The only other idea he had was that they tried to help it themsleves. Mokuba very slowly approached the dragon, seeing if he could calm it down. But making sure to take EXTREME caution.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:25 pm
Seto too, followed Mokuba to the dragon, before he seemingly noticed it looking at him calmly.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:19 pm
Mokuba got next to the dragons nose lightly placing a hand on it. it didnt make a movemnet or sound reconizing the younger kaiba."It must be one of ours, your the only one who ahd any of the blue eyes white drgon cards Seto..I wonder how this happend to it." Mokuba explained gentally petting the dragon.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff