Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
♺ Ӄamen Ɍider Ӻourze Ⓞfficial Ⱦhread ♺ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:52 pm
lol really? thats pretty funny, But i know right? I had my suspicion's about her and The other teacher. But i never thought she would turn out to be one of the zodiac xp especially that one, I thought for sure it was the Principle. but she did have a pretty cool looking Switch xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Its a good lesson in not judging a book by its cover. Gaaaa it never fails, the minute you let your guard down some unsuspecting person turns out to be your biggest enemy (reminds me of my life here on Gaia actually o_0). Although, this makes me wonder if the nerdy male teacher might end up being a big hero somewhere along the line.  

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:33 pm
Really? I sort of hope he stays oblivious. (kinda like the police in Double.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:42 pm
Lol I know but dun dun dun... what if. Meh file this under bad fan spec rofl So how's everyone's week going?  

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:35 pm
LOL i would laugh if he turns out to know everything thats going on, and is some how involved. but I like him to much as the Punch line of every episode xd lol like the one where he stole the locker because he thought it belonged to Sonoda just so he could worship it lol.

Really Good! lol I just got Batman Arkham City on Sunday, and I dont work til Friday so I've playing for like two days, and I'm only 30 percent into the game! xd I'm loving it lol normally i fly right though games, but this one seems to be pretty long which I like. hows your week going Takumi?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:22 pm
I got the Boba Fett armor set on Clone Wars Adventures and have been helping my step dad build a wall while juggling some design work I managed to pick up lol. Thanks about it thanks for asking 3nodding  

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:36 pm
haha really? thats awesome xd what are you guys building the wall out of, stone or brick? Oh so hows the beta server for SWTOR coming along? I still cant wait to get that game xp

So a bit off topic, but has anyone see the costume for the new Kamen Rider Meteor??

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
its abit strange but, I can get use to it. I like the idea of havig his suit resemble a map of space, at least thats what I think it is lol  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:02 am
Stone and brick lol. The Republic beta was only for that weekend. Words escape me when trying to describe the scale of that game. Yeah I was talking to another guild member and we both made accounts for Meteor and Nadeshiko. I put the tek of it on its pro already in a rough form. click the cop if it wont show by default.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/kamen-rider-nadeshiko/32786815/  

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:12 am
Agito Geist
its abit strange but, I can get use to it. I like the idea of havig his suit resemble a map of space, at least thats what I think it is lol
I rather like it. though those two kneeguards remind me of the Ryuki rider plugs.
Whenever a rider suit isn't symmetrical it kind of gets to me a bit. (small things like Fourze's symbols, or Shauta's shoulderpads excluded.) I got used to Kiva's sealed leg. and Double was still pretty much symmetrical color notwithstanding
But sometimes the assymetry really gets to me.
Meteor's blue, and his head might be really annoying to me for awhile. kind of like Drake's

Looks neat, but..... I think I might prefer if he were symmetrical, say have the meteor of his head function more like spikey hair slicked back, somewhat akin to sonic's hairstyle. and have the blue strap mirror on the other side perhaps. But that's just me.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:49 pm
Alright, after about an hour on TekTek, I managed to get decent (and not too badly priced) Kamen Rider Fourze avatar.

What do you guys think?  

Brand Suncircle

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:11 pm
Shade NightWolf
Alright, after about an hour on TekTek, I managed to get decent (and not too badly priced) Kamen Rider Fourze avatar.

What do you guys think?
what does the Tsunami KO pants do when the White Polar expedition pants exist.
I don't think that's so much of a aesthetical issue more as I'm wondering what it's used for. I'm not really seeing the point of having both.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:26 pm
The pants from the new Hazard Shock Trooper might have some good Fourze potential.  

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kamen Rider Meteor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:42 pm
Very good show, if I say so myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:33 pm
(Fourze ep. 14) What an episode xd

http://www.jefusion.com/2011/12/kamen-rider-fourze-episode-14-sub.html  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:26 pm
I admit I don't look forward to the new episodes coming out as much as a few of the previous series.It's still an enjoyable series, but I have had a buit of a problem with how, a lot of the characters just seem like stereotypes of stereotypes.
W and Kiva being the primary ones that I think. (yes I did enjoy Kiva)  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff