Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:09 am
OreoXeires
Ninja Tsukimi-chan
Cold as you by Taylor Swift kind of reflects what'll probably happen in Mae and Tren's relationship.

I can picture their first date... Tren went solely for the coke, and that was the only word he spoke the entire night.

lol and Mae's shyness wouldn't help so there would be an awkward silence the whole time between the two of them. Well maybe after Mae's febble attempts to get a sentence out of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:41 pm
An almost even matched fight ^_^ two super strong and super fast people going at it with just their fists. (maybe with the a tad magical assistance) If only ya hadn't been fighting and uh... doing so many strenuous activities before hand. Tren would have some sort of remote interest ^_^

Looking forward to this fight against Haji blaugh

(Kind of actually hoping for a fight, not a lot of just one upping each other on the god modding tier that I've seen so much of on Gaia >.> but I like my opponent so I'm not worried about that.)  

OreoXeires

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:07 pm
OreoXeires
An almost even matched fight ^_^ two super strong and super fast people going at it with just their fists. (maybe with the a tad magical assistance) If only ya hadn't been fighting and uh... doing so many strenuous activities before hand. Tren would have some sort of remote interest ^_^

(Kind of actually hoping for a fight, not a lot of just one upping each other on the god modding tier that I've seen so much of on Gaia >.> but I like my opponent so I'm not worried about that.)

Here's the thing, Hachijo has inhuman endurance, not speed . The only reason he had gotten to Tren so quick is bacause they were still pretty close. That, or he kicked off the ground instead of actually running (Tren not paying attention would also help_. So long as he doesn't spend his little energy on water manipulating, he'd most likely be able to outlast Tren.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:13 pm
Jason Sangoku the Hero
OreoXeires

Here's the thing, Hachijo has inhuman endurance, not speed . The only reason he had gotten to Tren so quick is bacause they were still pretty close. That, or he kicked off the ground instead of actually running (Tren not paying attention would also help_. So long as he doesn't spend his little energy on water manipulating, he'd most likely be able to outlast Tren.

Oh, memory is failing me from your character sheet i guess... Although you kinda left your post open to interpretation as to whether you hit me or not... but Tren already has the cat like reflexes, combined with abnormal amounts of strength and speed. I've watched that b*****d punch a dragon until it died >.> regardless of the thing's attacks... He's always calm, and indifferent to what's going on, but if he's under attack he's quick to respond to it. the 47 to 1 record between him and me is a testament to his character's skill compared to mine. The ONLY time I beat him was a complete and utter fluke... the mod controlling the monsters just had a sick sense of humor that day : interrupting our fight with a monster that his character hated fighting.  

OreoXeires

OreoXeires

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:43 pm
Jason Sangoku the Hero
((Okay... Don't mean to nitpick, but auto-hitting with fatal attacks is big time power-playing, regardless of if you immediately heal them. I should also point out that Kat's still pregnant with alraune. o3o))

Not trying to be nitpicky either but there's a reason for OOC threads. : They're always the first thread I look at... (I honestly forgot about the stupid alarune thing... but the swords... there's not much you can do about dodging those except praying for luck or getting outta range. It's purely random : )

Idk... the parenthesis in the posts are kinda annoying... Understandable if it's just a quick thing... but when your post is just entirely OOC...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:51 pm
OreoXeires
Jason Sangoku the Hero
((Okay... Don't mean to nitpick, but auto-hitting with fatal attacks is big time power-playing, regardless of if you immediately heal them. I should also point out that Kat's still pregnant with alraune. o3o))

Not trying to be nitpicky either but there's a reason for OOC threads. : They're always the first thread I look at... (I honestly forgot about the stupid alarune thing... but the swords... there's not much you can do about dodging those except praying for luck or getting outta range. It's purely random : )

Idk... the parenthesis in the posts are kinda annoying... Understandable if it's just a quick thing... but when your post is just entirely OOC...

Sorry, I kinda forgot about the OoC thread. >.>  

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

OreoXeires

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:00 pm
Jason Sangoku the Hero
OreoXeires
Jason Sangoku the Hero

Sorry, I kinda forgot about the OoC thread. >.>

Heeey it's fine ^_^ a lot of people seem to nowadays. Maybe i'm just too used to CC's 30 page rulebook. We had all the rules beat into our heads and had to come up with paragraph posts in 15 minute intervals while adhering to a turn order. The combat was fair, and I was used to controlling the monsters for the fields since I used (can't remember the guy's name who's credit is deserved) his card method to playing. (Where certain cards determined who hit and missed, whether the status effect was applied and the like...)

Besides... I recall being brought in here by Birianna to come up with monsters for the RP to make your trip here as miserable as possible. (Not in that exact tense but that was the whole purpose) That's why all my characters so far except for Xeires (who is basically me) is out to start fights and kill people. I just gave Xeires a bit of healing to balance some of these fights out. Nothing I put into this forest is meant to be taken head on by yourself. Of course... I'm not going to do anything to really kill you. I'm the one who always rages about power players and god modders around here XD I guess the babies were the only reason I edited that post...

I guess it should also be said that I have Regional Theatre competition tomorrow. That runs all day and I don't expect to be home til midnight so I'm sorry I guess I'll have to leave Jack'O where he is. But hey, ya got the swords stabbing out of the earth for now... -shrugs- I'll be back Sunday after sleeping in for a good while.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:22 pm
Sorry I haven't posted right away. School and work are taking up most of my time. Anywho, I still am loving this rp right now. I mean we have a deranged Teddy Bear on a killing spree, Satauki is about to rape Lorelei, and of course the mysterious dark energy spikes. Hehehe can't wait to unveil who those are coming from *Evil grin to Elite Alchemist* I love how you all assumed it was Jack causing the energy spikes. Let me tell you, it's someone much worse. So stay tuned folks the funs just getting started XD  

xxBiriannaxx
Captain

Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:16 pm
Hey I posted for Mae Emy and Sylvi finally. I may not be able to get on at all tomorrow either. I have a lot of homework to get done. A lot of text book reading and two papers I want to have written and caught up on before they are due this coming week, I have two exams to study for, for the week ahead and one quiz. It took me all day it seemed just get all my work done for Chemistry so far. Anyway wish everyone good luck in the rp Hope to check back soon. emotion_zzz  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:15 pm
xxBiriannaxx
Sorry I haven't posted right away. School and work are taking up most of my time. Anywho, I still am loving this rp right now. I mean we have a deranged Teddy Bear on a killing spree, Satauki is about to rape Lorelei, and of course the mysterious dark energy spikes. Hehehe can't wait to unveil who those are coming from *Evil grin to Elite Alchemist* I love how you all assumed it was Jack causing the energy spikes. Let me tell you, it's someone much worse. So stay tuned folks the funs just getting started XD

o_o uh oh.  

The_Elite_Alchemist

7,175 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

OreoXeires

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:44 am
xxBiriannaxx

There's a second? twisted

(You know me... interpret that how you will.)

Oh yes there's another evil being coming to this forest and this one puts to shame all those vine traps and aluranes hehe  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:31 pm
Well then (speaking to the mysterious edit of my OOC post (Very crafty, wonder who noticed? I wonder who will notice because of this post?))

Let me start by saying... Aria is going to be PIIIIIISSSSSSED!!!! (Say goodbye to your pretty forest.)  

OreoXeires

Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:23 pm
OreoXeires
Well then (speaking to the mysterious edit of my OOC post (Very crafty, wonder who noticed? I wonder who will notice because of this post?))

Let me start by saying... Aria is going to be PIIIIIISSSSSSED!!!! (Say goodbye to your pretty forest.)

.....If you want a hint read Mae's post.....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:28 pm
Ninja Tsukimi-chan
OreoXeires

.....If you want a hint read Mae's post.....

Unless your name is Birinanna and you have the whole thing's life story practically laid out on a silver platter. I don't submit character sheets unless they're going to be hanging around for a while wink so it isn't no bone lord, skeleton, or hydra...  

OreoXeires

The Secret Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces