Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:15 pm
Michael got up from his tree and went over to Kirari, pulling her away from the group for a moment. "I've decided. I think you should come to the RA headquarters for a few months to train formally for a bit. Then, I think you would do well as one of my representatives here to help guard. Of course you'll also be able to train further and I'll expect reports on the state of affairs here. We will leave tomorrow night." he said before leaving to go check on the other RA members who should be healed by now, but he was taking one more day just in case.

Kirari stood there a bit shell-shocked. She was in? But . . . she hadn't . . . Why was she complaining?! She was IN! She would be able to help the RA! Though . . . being positioned here wasn't exactly what she'd had in mind . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:33 pm
Jake sighed. "Oh well." He said with a shrug and headed back to Hikari. She was busy being all over Daeva who just took it in between licks of her wrist. "Oh finally can you tell your female that groping me with her claws is not a good way to say hello?" Hikari looked up at Daeva and pouted. "Aw~ you're no fun!" Hikari whined getting off from Daeva's lap and against Jake with a smile. "Hello handsome." She purred as Jake guided her back into the building so she could sleep. Everyone seemed to be heading back inside to sleep.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:44 pm
Kirari went over and plopped herself down in front of the bonfire, trying to absorb everything that had happened. It felt . . . odd . . . accomplishing something. She'd gotten into the RA. She didn't have to search anymore, she'd be able to help other Magi like her . . . she was . . . excited. And yet . . . so drained.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm
Mirror wondered through the grounds. "I wonder if he is still around. He's fun to tease." She muttered looking for Michael. She liked teasing new people.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:00 pm
Michael had gone to the infirmary to talk with his RA members, informing them that they had a new member, letting them in on the day basically and letting them know they'd be going home tomorrow night. His transportation powers were strongest at night.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:26 pm
With a grin of triumph Mirror walked into the infirmary to get some bandages. "This is the last time I look after shock after she puts her hand in a power point." she growled swishing her hips a little.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:31 pm
Michael rather ignored Mirror, simply sitting with the members of the RA who were with him. One of the Air Magi glared over at Mirror. "Please keep it down." he said, not giving a reason, but then again, he didn't think one was necessary. This was a place of healing. Sometimes the best healing was done through silence.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:41 pm
A muscle in Mirror's jaw ticked as she turned to stare at the Air Magi. "I'm sorry. I must not have been able to hear you." Her normally hazel eyes turned reflective. "Did you tell me to keep it down in my own Infirmary?" She asked.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:47 pm
The Air Magi stood up, glaring at Mirror. "Our leader has had a long day and needs-" he was cut off by Michael's hand on his arm, pulling him back.

"Leave it Boreas. I am fine. Thank you for your concern." he said softly, his voice betraying his tiredness. "Please. Do not pick fights with our new allies." he added.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:54 pm
Mirror growled a little. "Yes well he may have had a long day but I have had a long and exhausting life!" She huffed all the reflective surfaces in the room cracked some broke. "You can all go to hell." She growled slamming the door and heading out to Shock who literally seconds after Mirror arrived in the room had short circuited the dining room and hand burned his hand. "My god man if I weren't here you'd be in trouble."
"Shut up...mother." He growled at her but he still held out his blistered hand with a pout. Sometimes she didn't want to be here. But if someone didn't look out for she younger ones...who would? Frost and her twin Jake were busy keeping this place together. Daeva scared the kids and Hikari...was Hikari. Leaving her to be the mumma to these kids. It was so exhausting sometimes.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:01 pm
All the members of the RA seemed to have their hackles raised at Mirror's statement, but Michael just looked at her, watching her leave with the same sad and tired expression on his face. "How dare she." a female water Magi muttered angrily.

"She does not know. Do not judge. And I'm sure the Magi here have had lives just as hard as our own." Michael murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:15 pm
Suddenly outside there was a scream. "Rabbit!" Mirror's voice cried racing outside. The poor child wailed louder. "No sweetie don't move!" She hissed as Leigha and Jake raced out too. Somehow the child had climbed up the monkey gym that was under repairs and it ended up falling on him and impaling his legs. And it looked like one was in his belly. "Sweetie no calm down I'll make it all better. Ssh. It'll be okay. "Frost get Sword. He's a metal Magi." But Leigha and Jake shook their heads. "I'm sorry Miri. We can't. It's...too late."
"No! No! Jake do something!" A few of the fire magi had gathered around to see what was going on and paled. Rabbit was Mirror's little brother. Sure they'd had a huge fight before the attack and they'd been avoiding each other but they'd only made up this morning. "Mirror." Jake whispered touched her shoulder.
"Get off me!" She roared pushing him away to hold her little brother.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:26 pm
The RA members rushed from the infirmary hearing the scream. They found the boy and assessed the situation. It certainly did seem grim. Michael stepped forward. "Jade. Should she feel inclined should be able to help."

"Ex-Captain Jade?" One of the RA members asked as another, the female Water Magi approached the child.

"I can make the pain go away. It is one of my specialties. If someone would get me some water, I can make the boy comfortable." she said, raising her voice at the end. The unspoken words 'for however long he has left' hung heavy in the air.

"She's been here since the 12th division was disbanded. She goes by Daeva now." Michael responded to the RA member, watching his Water Magi try and help the boy in the way she could. "A Blood Magi may be able to heal him, but this is only a theory." he said, his voice grim. He did not hold much hope for the boy.

Kirari watched in horror, drawn out of her daze by the commotion. She felt sick.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:47 pm
Drawn to the situation because of the smell Daeva appeared behind Michael and licked his neck. "Hmm. Nope that little fire magi tastes better." She muttered then moved over to the scene. Her eyes went red for a moment. "I- Mirror...Not rabbit." She muttered kneeling next to Mirror. Daeva's arms went around Mirror. "It's all right...Ssh..." She soothed. "I'm so sorry."
"No! No you have to help him!" Mirror cried shaking Daeva. "No!" Tears rolled down her cheeks. "I can't lose him! He's all I have left!"
Daeva sighed and shook her head. "I can't help him. I'm sorry." She said letting tears dribble down her cheeks. Daeva looked up at Leigha and Jake who both shook their heads. "Sissy..." Rabbit croaked. "I see mumma..."
"Okay...Okay well you tell mumma I miss her okay? And papa and sparks okay?" The boy smiled before his whole body slackened and his eyes went soulless. Mirror screamed in agony holding her brothers body close while Daeva pulled the metal out so Mirror could hold him properly.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:24 pm
Michael bowed his head as the boy passed on in a moment of silence and respect. Allowing Mirror a moment to hold her brother's body before moving forward and gently closing the boy's eyes. "Now he can sleep. Now he can dream." he said, attempting to be comforting. It wasn't the first death he'd seen, but it was the first that wasn't caused by the Emperor's soldiers. And it shook him. He had almost forgotten that there were such things as 'accidents'.

Kirari was holding back tears over by the nearly dead bonfire. She hadn't joined the group, but she was able to see what was going on just fine. She knew the girl had lost her brother. She could hear the anguish in the scream. She never wanted to have to go through something like that. Never.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff