Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Onslaught of the Empire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:02 am
User Image

This was rich. The fools thought they could take him. Cinn weighed his options, and decided upon a course of action.
With insulting ease he parried Alyn's attack, cutting an impressive gouge out of the blade. He raised his free hand, blasting the woman with lightning while he effortlessly defended the amateur swordsman's attacks.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:06 am
Caught by the blast of lightning the operative was tossed over the bard and against the wall with a sickening thud and slid to the floor, her form still coursing with electricity.

Alyn swore and realized he wasn't getting paid now, but the pure anger that flowed through him drove him to keep fighting, but it also made his strokes wide and left himself undefended.

stellarmagic

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:20 am
User Image

"You picked the wrong job, filth." Darth Cinn told the young man as he effortlessly continued to block. "The Empire is unstoppable, relentless. all who oppose it are destroyed. And today, that includes you."
A sudden swipe of the Lightsaber and the vibroblade lost its blade, leaving Alyn a broken weapon. Cinn's free hand opened up and electricity shot out at the merc, crackling with frightening power.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:22 am
Alyn screamed as the electricity ran over him as the blast picked him up and hurled him into the wall. The world went black as he slumped to the floor.  

stellarmagic

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:32 am
User Image

As the man crumpled to the floor, smoke steamed from the gauntleted hand of Darth Cinn. He deactivated his lightsaber and reclipped it to his belt.
"And that is the end of that." He declared, turning to confidently march back out of the establishment. He paused however, and cast a glance at a halfbreed dancing woman and the Mandalorian she was entertaining, then resumed his pace. He pressed fingers to the side of his head, activating his comlink.
"I've had my exercise for the day. Home in on my signal and bring my speeder." He ordered a minion on the other line.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:05 am
Once the Sith left the cantina, some of the staff began to clean up the mess that was left behind. Danika turned to Valkore. " I should help take care of this. It was nice meeting you, minus this whole incident. " she said, getting off the man's lap and walking towards the bar. She helped the bartender up and made sure he was okay.

She then checked on the woman the Sith had attacked. As she began to pick her up and move her out of the way, she subtlely used the Force to heal her, making sure to not make it obvious and keeping it suppressed enough to remain undetected. She walked over to the man she was with and did the same as she moved him out of the way as well.

Once that was done, she focused on helping clean up the debris. " Who was that? " she thought. " And why was he attacking these two? " She couldn't help but wonder if he was the same person that was behind the attack she heard about earlier, but didn't know enough about it to be certain of anything. " I just hope Jian's okay. "  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:11 am
(and cue the irony)

Oh Sith oh sith oh sith oh sith...

Jian calmed himself as best a young man could; still, angry mercs one direction behind a sith behind him. Scared rodians in front of him. And his battle precognition ominously silent. Or maybe it would be the Force trying to tell him something?

"Fellows, fellows, perhaps we can all sit down and discuss this over a cup of tea?" he asked gently, raising his hands from his sides to reveal them open palmed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:16 am
Amusing this Jedi. He was trying to talk peace, when he knew that he was good and cornered. What was he, stupid? "The bounty on Jedi is indeed valid. Today, this one is mine." She then addressed the Jedi before her. "Submit yourself to me or die." If he so much as put up a fuss, she'd gut him. Same with these mercenaries before her. She had a hunch that they were ready to act on her, so Ilia was already utilizing her Battle Meditation, forcing fear on those around her and loss of morale while she focused inward on herself and claiming her prize.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:49 am
Nova sensed the flow of the Force that emanated from Ilia. And while she wasn’t visibly surprised by the power that the Sith woman wielded it was thrilling to behold first hand. She crept closer to the one Ilia directed her attentions to; the youth in the hooded cloak who held up his hands as if trying to appease the Sith that stood only a few feet away. She moved cautiously so as to not alert either opponent of her presence there. She watched, wondering what either of them would do next.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:03 am
Valkore stood from his seat, sealing the helmet over his head. He gripped the carbine and cocked it. The bolt snapped and made a loud metallic noise. As he made his way over to the incident, he kept his spare hand on the blaster pistol.

"I'll see you very shortly," Valkore stated to Danika as he passed by. It was almost a menacing threat. He was on to her and he didn't care if she knew. In fact, he'd rather her know; then she could try to run. Valkore loved runners. The man stepped through the newly formed door in hopes of reporting the woman and finding out what this situation was about.

Valkore Fraust

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:21 am
User Image

While Darth Droma Cinn waited for his transport, he was approached by the Mercenary he spied in the bar, the man now wearing the helmet of his culture, his weapon armed.
"And what is it that you want, bounty hunter?" Droma Cinn demanded, not bothering to look at the man. "Make it quick. I am a busy man."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:24 am
Alyn gasped for breath as he opened his eyes and found himself staring up at a pretty human face with bright blue eyes and dark brown hair. The woman had pointed ears and before Alyn could puzzle it out he heard her question.

"Some sith... me and some friends were trying to hire a ride off world and then a sith squad showed up. I'm all that's left." He glanced over at the woman with blonde hair and sighed. The operative seemed to be breathing still. "She was leading the squad that attacked us... She offered me a thousand to get her away... sith don't like failure."

stellarmagic

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:58 am
"Sir," Valkore said, respectfully. The man knew his place, especially if this Sith could crash through a cantina and leave like it's no big deal. He knew when, where and why to bug the right people. This man wasn't the one to bug.

Valkore stepped a bit closer, to the right of the Sith. He remained behind him a few feet. "The skimpy dressed woman." He let go of the blaster pistols grip and moved it to the other end of his carbine. "I saw her walking near one of the buildings where an Imperial squad went on a raid or a patrol." It was still in this man's mind that the squad sent to the building was going after Danika.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:03 am
User Image

"And?" The Sith asked expectantly, as though he thought the man had more to add than that. The Sith waited for a reply, though he was starting to suspect the Mandalorian would not contribute anything more.

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:18 pm
"That doesn't strike you as odd, sir?" Valkore questioned. He turned around to check out the cantina, then back to Cinn. "She was completely out of place, suspicious." Her persona's didn't add up, either. She seemed like a girl who put out far too easy and one who was too friendly. Then, he saw her go to help up the victims. "I couldn't be any more suspicious of a woman," Valkore stated. He stood tall, and confident. Maybe this would be his step up as a contractor; the Sith standing in front of him.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff