Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Dov`Strunmah - Update 01.31.2016 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:23 pm
Lithia_Brandon

I failed you D: ( Sorry I took so long XD; )

Both are approved!! 8D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:24 pm
Hah don't worry about it <3333  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:31 pm
I appreciate your patience, love <3333

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:11 am
<3  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:45 am
HEY I'm actually gonna have to pull one of my guys from this - Kymashungi? He's gone and fallen in love in the interim. I AM planning to send a replacement though, lol, as soon as I wake up a bit more and manage to do the form. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:07 am
ShinosBee
HEY I'm actually gonna have to pull one of my guys from this - Kymashungi? He's gone and fallen in love in the interim. I AM planning to send a replacement though, lol, as soon as I wake up a bit more and manage to do the form. <3
No worries girl! :3 - This pride has been sloooooow as all heck so I completely understand that plots happens<3

I look forward to seeing what you contribute in his stead! 8D

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:53 pm
I'm glad to see things are still in progress for this pride. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:42 am
Lady Kitania
I'm glad to see things are still in progress for this pride. <3
They absolutely are, we are patiently waiting on having at least one of the leaders, preferably Alduin, than we will be on the road to official-hood <3

It's so exciting how close we are 8D

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:19 am
Green Ever After
They absolutely are, we are patiently waiting on having at least one of the leaders, preferably Alduin, than we will be on the road to official-hood <3

It's so exciting how close we are 8D

I've seen the custom form for him. I really wish you luck! It'll be so awesome to see the pride as official~! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:25 am
Lady Kitania
I've seen the custom form for him. I really wish you luck! It'll be so awesome to see the pride as official~! <3
Thank you! <3

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Honeybells

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:19 pm
I HAVE a Dovahkiin. . . Dragonborn.
SoA Name: Hrom
Image: Uncert
Original Member: Yes
Dragon Name: Kotin Faal Kest "Into the Tempest"
Personality: Hrom faces the trials and tribulations of life with a black humor. His casual demeanor and quick grin belie the seriousness with which he takes his duties. Friendly and generally curious of anyone or anything new. Courageous when necessary.
Extra: Fus Ro Dah! *buried in avalanche*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:15 am
User Image

User Image

Quote:
03.03.2014 ; The BIGGEST and BEST news for Dov since I had begun the process of setting it has happened, the members seem to be floating in here (pardon the dust guys) ANNND, we have our Jun! Alduin is courtesy of Ecavi and I cannot express my appreciation enough. We are still waiting to achieve the Faal Zul, but with Alduin we should be able to fully proceed without an issue. As you can see I am working on some visual updates and re-working some of the original writings. Just some examples:
- Main banner updates; I refreshed the look of our original banners and made something a little more 'clean' looking. Not that the originals were bad, but I wanted something new to look at for sure haha
- Re-wrote the blurb in the very first post, added some drama. :3
- Going to read and re-read the ceremonies, complete any necessary over-hauling for those and perhaps add one more celebration.
- Members List; Needs some serious work and updating. I will be doing this within the next 24 hours as I work towards one serious decision, do I have enough of a reason to utilize the 'Dragon Names' will there be enough of a variety to make it necessary on the cert. I may open a poll to see what others think as I'm on the fence about it ...

User Image

Dov Strunmah

Dov Strunmah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:16 am
Honeybells
I HAVE a Dovahkiin. . . Dragonborn.
SoA Name: Hrom
Image: Uncert
Original Member: Yes
Dragon Name: Kotin Faal Kest "Into the Tempest"
Personality: Hrom faces the trials and tribulations of life with a black humor. His casual demeanor and quick grin belie the seriousness with which he takes his duties. Friendly and generally curious of anyone or anything new. Courageous when necessary.
Extra: Fus Ro Dah! *buried in avalanche*
Welcome Hrom and Honeybells! <3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:49 am
If I may put my opinion out there, I personally like the dragon names. I do see where you're coming from though in the aspect of they might start running into similarities down the line. Still, I think it's makes the pride that much more unique. While they might be like others who have a similar system, they're still different and it makes the characters a bit more pride oriented.

Just how I see it though. :3

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:41 pm
My two cents worth on top of Kitania's... The dragon names are not the only names they will be known by, so to some extent, it's OKAY for them to have trends. In fact, you might consider that the older members (old fuddy-duddies!) have only a couple words for their dragon names potentially, and that later generations, as names were threatened to begin repeating, began to add another word. So if ever the pride gets big enough where repeats begin to happen, you up the number of words for their dragon name.

As to whether it should go on the cert... hand in hand with my suggestion, I'd say no. Already they can be rather long, and that would put a mild strain on the certists. I say let it be an in-pride thing, a name given to those who are closest to them, or somesuch. Something that wouldn't NEED to be on the cert, but still was part of the pride.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff