Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto story- anything happens, totally moronic, neverendin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you random?
  Oh yea! ( * pulls you in by the arm* )
  Somtimes ( Hey you're still welcome!)
  Not really but I'm funny! ( You're still good in here!!)
  No I'm 100% serious 24/7 ( Dude what are you doing here? o.0 )
View Results

toshiko1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:25 pm
and did something very shocking.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:46 pm
She did the splits while standing on her head! surprised
Impressed, everyone applauded. Except Gaara who was eatting gizzards and tongue.

((Those are actually his favorite foods, BTW.))

Syndactyly

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:31 am
Satisfied from the attention, she turned and walked towards Gaara and stared at him.... longingly.... and then...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:39 am
Hinata was bailed out of jail by Kiba and Shino was revived by............  

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:41 pm
Naruto_Rocks2000
Hinata was bailed out of jail by Kiba and Shino was revived by............

The UNDEAD Sasuke who was previously killed by Sakura for leaving and...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:57 pm
...he pooped his pants. Loudly. It made a splash and ran down his leg.

[Sorry, too vivid. XD]

Then he walked slowly to the men's restroom to clean up, but slipped on a puddle, fell in his own mess. He then started sobbing.

[Again, just a tad vivid. XD]

Syndactyly

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:53 pm
His sobbing flooded half of Konoha. So Gai and Lee had to use their special 'Ping' smile that was so bright that it made all the salty water tears of Sasuke's evaporate. Then they...

[ShikaLee:: For some reason you make me think you don't like Sasuke.]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:00 am
...danced. Danced in the sunlight. Lee got tired and drank some pink lemonade with 2 lemons in it.

[JhonnyRaincloud: Actually, no. He's become one of my favorites. I just like to see fangirls cry. >_> And I make fun of my favorites a lot (Especially Chouji).]

Syndactyly

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:00 pm
However, these lemons where actually leaders of a rebellion that were trying to take over carrots.... So they jumped out of Lee's drink AND...!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:25 pm
...Made an attempt to take over Konoha, so they headed towards Tsunade. Fortunately, Chouji came and became super sized using his Baika No Jutsu to squish all the lemons and creating NATURAL AKIMICHI LEMONADE. Then he set up a lemonade stand and was in very good business. He earned...

[@Shikalee: Oh...okay. I still say he's a backstabbing, betraying, traitor. Gah...the only fangirls I hate more then anything...Sasuke fangirls. I'm in a guild for Sasuke, but really, I'm not even close to a fangirl. You know, there was this one topic that talked about who Sasuke should end up with. I know you don't like pairings, but someone said it should NOT be Sakura (Sakura was the most popular and only choice chosen.) but the user herself. How gay. She makes herself not sound like a fangirl, but she is. I hate people like her...]

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:46 pm
However, feeling that their business is being outdone, Ayame and her boss decided to eliminate Chouji!

[Do you watch Yu Yu Hakusho? well there is this bad@$$, Hiei, that he thinks he is all that (well, he is) but never betrays his friends... He was cool, but then he shrunk from my eyes when every other fangirl wanted to get into his pants or wanted Kurama, a dropdead gorgeous gentlemen from the show, to be in his pants
-.-;
degrading much? It's the same with sasuke; when you get online and look at other poeple's opinions and what reputation the character earned, it kills him.. baaaaaaaad....! To me sasuke is your average Gary (Ash's rival from Pokemon!) or Matt (Tai's rival from Digimon). The relation is for the aknowledgement only... no other feelings included!]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:57 pm
But then Lee the peacemaker came along and told them to be friends and make up then be partners in business. So now, Chouji's lemonade, Ayame and the Ramen Cook (Don't know his name.) Ramen. Best business ever. Suddenly...

[Resolute Infliction:: Yu Yu Hakusho? Didn't that get canceled? But I get your point. I know who Kurama and Hiei is. I always wondered if he was a homosexual o.O]

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:25 pm
Ino went Emo....!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:06 am
She then started to cut herself because Sasuke never liked her. She decided she was too Ino-ish to be liked by him. So instead she decided to fall in love with...

A PIE.

[@ JhonnyRaincloud: I don't think Sasuke should be with anyone really. He doesn't seem like the person who would have a girlfriend.]  

toshiko1

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:53 pm
The pie was very unusual and turned out to be...SHIKAMARU! Dressed as a pie trying to win the Year-Round Pie contest! So he tried to be a lemon pie and WON. Actually he tied with Sasuke but WHO CARES! So Sasuke got pissed and...

[toshiko1:: Yeah, that's what I put. I said Sasuke would end up with no one, but if he had to, SAKURA. =D Yes, SasuSaku. But it's obvious that he's going to end up with no one, taking that Naruto isn't a romance anime and all. But even if it was, Sasuke would probably not be with Sakura...or anyone. But hey, doesn't mean I don't want him to. XD)

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff