Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Blademaster Banryu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thanks for Voting!
  Banryu, you lazy bum! Write your character bios already!
View Results

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:13 am
Blademaster Banryu
ultimatemk
Blademaster Banryu
ultimatemk
Blademaster Banryu

Ohai. Yeh, I know who you are, I've seen you around a lot. We haven't met yet? o.0 Huh. Well, I'm Banryu, that's what you can call me. =D Good to officially meet you, eh~

So what are you planning to do with Guardromon?

Well, you can see the poll, heheh... ...oh oh wait, you must mean what have I decided? :0 Well, I haven't completely... but seeing as I'm about to use my only mutation for this individual, I'm thinking Seadramon is my best option... with Cyclonemon I actually have a shot at getting some rare guys like MasterTyrannomon or Paildramon, but I have to go random evolution for that and I dunno if I want to leave that in the hands of fate again. So Seadramon is the most likely option at this point, since I know what he'll turn into... I had been gonna try for GigaSeadramon but there's too many restricted factors on him to make that a plausible possibility in the near future. gonk So yeah, probably Seadramon.

GigaSeadramon is an X-Antibody digimon so there is a highly low chance you can get it without an X-Antibody

There's that, that's true. It's also possible to DNA Digivolve Whamon + Gigadramon or Kenkimon + Tylomon to GigaSeadramon, but Whamon's line is restricted and Gatomon, who turns into Tylomon, is too by my understanding. x| I didn't want both, but I might as well go for MetalSeadra now and hope to get lucky later, haha... rofl

I see. Good choice then you should get an X-Antibody and turn it into Metal Seadramon X and then digivolve into Giga Seadramon  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:11 am
ultimatemk
Blademaster Banryu
ultimatemk
Blademaster Banryu
ultimatemk
Blademaster Banryu

Ohai. Yeh, I know who you are, I've seen you around a lot. We haven't met yet? o.0 Huh. Well, I'm Banryu, that's what you can call me. =D Good to officially meet you, eh~

So what are you planning to do with Guardromon?

Well, you can see the poll, heheh... ...oh oh wait, you must mean what have I decided? :0 Well, I haven't completely... but seeing as I'm about to use my only mutation for this individual, I'm thinking Seadramon is my best option... with Cyclonemon I actually have a shot at getting some rare guys like MasterTyrannomon or Paildramon, but I have to go random evolution for that and I dunno if I want to leave that in the hands of fate again. So Seadramon is the most likely option at this point, since I know what he'll turn into... I had been gonna try for GigaSeadramon but there's too many restricted factors on him to make that a plausible possibility in the near future. gonk So yeah, probably Seadramon.

GigaSeadramon is an X-Antibody digimon so there is a highly low chance you can get it without an X-Antibody

There's that, that's true. It's also possible to DNA Digivolve Whamon + Gigadramon or Kenkimon + Tylomon to GigaSeadramon, but Whamon's line is restricted and Gatomon, who turns into Tylomon, is too by my understanding. x| I didn't want both, but I might as well go for MetalSeadra now and hope to get lucky later, haha... rofl

I see. Good choice then you should get an X-Antibody and turn it into Metal Seadramon X and then digivolve into Giga Seadramon
I thought GigaSeadramon WAS the X-form of MetalSeadramon. :0 But anyway yeah that works.

....by the way... would anyone voting in the poll care to share why you voted what you voted...? sweatdrop I get curious and stuff, hahahaha.... =w= Might also help me weigh my decision, seeing as the poll is pretty much split... Although I think my mind is mostly made-up.

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:13 am
voted Cyclonemon

reason: I tend to go for digimon you don't see many of around here and I don't think anyone has a Cyclonemon to my knowleadge  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:37 am
Unitas Persona
voted Cyclonemon

reason: I tend to go for digimon you don't see many of around here and I don't think anyone has a Cyclonemon to my knowleadge

XD He is one of those Digimon you know by the design but don't know the name to. I remember he was in the starter deck when i was a kid.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I remember this card : O  

KiroMishima
Crew

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:19 pm
Unitas Persona
voted Cyclonemon

I agree, I also really like unusual and uncommon Digimon, and I think Cyclomon is pretty cool.... the only reason I'm really reluctant to go for him is because I'm a little worried about not having a surefire thing. If I go with Seadramon, I know that I'll definitely get the Mega form that I'm looking for; with Cyclonemon, my chances of getting a good Ultimate from him are pretty phenomenal--he has lots of limited/restricted Random Ultimate forms, with the only bad one being Datamon. And I can always get Cyclomon again later as like my next partner or something; I was planning to pick Monodramon next, since I can either slide-evolve Strikedramon to Airdramon or random-evolve him to something cool.

I guess I'm just a little nervous about the uncertain fate that Cyclonemon brings. xD But yeah, he is pretty cool as far as the lesser-known Champion Digimon go. =w=

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:23 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Unitas Persona
voted Cyclonemon

I agree, I also really like unusual and uncommon Digimon, and I think Cyclomon is pretty cool.... the only reason I'm really reluctant to go for him is because I'm a little worried about not having a surefire thing. If I go with Seadramon, I know that I'll definitely get the Mega form that I'm looking for; with Cyclonemon, my chances of getting a good Ultimate from him are pretty phenomenal--he has lots of limited/restricted Random Ultimate forms, with the only bad one being Datamon. And I can always get Cyclomon again later as like my next partner or something; I was planning to pick Monodramon next, since I can either slide-evolve Strikedramon to Airdramon or random-evolve him to something cool.

I guess I'm just a little nervous about the uncertain fate that Cyclonemon brings. xD But yeah, he is pretty cool as far as the lesser-known Champion Digimon go. =w=

Wow
*just looked at Cyclonemon*
Not a bad choice in randoms even if you don't get the three of the same number.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:40 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
Unitas Persona
voted Cyclonemon

Wow
*just looked at Cyclonemon*
Not a bad choice in randoms even if you don't get the three of the same number.

Definitely not. I'm just deathly afraid of getting Datamon, hahahaha. xD I actually have the Datamon card where he Digivolves from Cyclonemon, Deltamon, and Tuskmon.... And Datamon's kind of cool I guess, but compared to the others....? Yeah not exactly the pick of the litter, but...

...wait I just realized that I have a shot at Ghoulmon with him, who I also like... 9.9 I suppose that might not be a total loss.

....agh, now I'm more undecided than ever. Dx Thanks a lot. x___X

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:59 pm
Well, okay, hold on... I'm looking really intently now at my chances with Cyclomon. So these are my options depending on the rolls I get:

Normal roll (no matching numbers)
- Paildramon
- MetalGreymon
- Vermilimon

Limited roll (2 matching numbers)
- Datamon
- Megadramon

Restricted roll (3 matching numbers)
- MasterTyrannomon
- Kimeramon
- WaruSeadramon

And then I can get Paildramon for sure by DNA Digivolving with a Veedramon as Cyclonemon. MetalGreymon, Paildramon, and Megadramon I'm cool with... Datamon and Vermilimon I'm sort of reluctant, but I can DNA Digivolve them into some decent guys... and then the restricted ones are all very worthwhile. Man, that's a tough one...  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:00 am
So yeah, clearly I've decided to go with Seadramon as I should have all along, ahaha~ I can always get Cyclonemon or Airdramon by mutating Monodramon, so that's that until I get enough TP.

...man, it feels weird, though... going from owning a random champion to suddenly completing the correct chain all the way up to Mega in just one day. Bizarre.... *shrug* Ahwellz, honey badger dun give a f***, I gots my Metal-C. xD Maybe someday he'll be a Giga-C if I can ever get my hands on an X-Antibody~

PS: Working on sprites of Orochimon and Volcdramon for the guild's use. Hopefully they can become obtainable if my sprites are good enough. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:47 pm
Banny! Yunotlk2mee?!!!! emo So yeah, how's it going? emotion_omnomnom  

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:33 pm
-bumps up your profile-

-sees gigadramon- DX I want one!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:51 pm
^ Totally didn't see those. o.o; Sorry about that. Dx Yeah Gigadramon is cool... =w=; I like Megadramon SLIGHTLY more, but they're practically identical, so I'm still good really. Stuff is going all right with me thanks for asking.

Actually, I'm bumping this thread to get some people's opinions on what my next Digimon partner I choose should be. I've just (noticed that I) hit my 1k post mark at the guild, and have been thinking on it for a while since... I'm still pretty indecisive about it, as I am with a lot of things, hahaha...

So I thought I'd get some opinions! ...which may or may not have any bearing on my choice. (Either way, getting outside opinions helps me finalize my own choice.) If anyone wants to offer their suggestion, I'd appreciate it. .__. If anyone's even reading this, heh... heheh... emotion_sweatdrop

So I was primarily looking at Monodramon, Guilmon, and Dracomon for my next choice. All three are pretty cool in my book as rookies, and all three have a main evolutionary line that I really like. Monodramon in particular holds some extra weight for the fact that he can turn into Airdramon and Cyclonemon (two Digimon I'm set on getting) via Unexpected and Mutation... and whether or not I choose Guilmon will depend on whether or not I'm able to get either of his regular Mega forms through Normal Evolution (I don't really care which, both are awesome in my book). Dracomon seems the most stable, but I don't quite like him as much as the other two.

Also for consideration (possibly now, but most likely for my 3rd mon) I was maybe looking at getting an Armadillomon to turn into a Chameleonmon. Chameleons and Armadillos are some of my favorite animals, coincidentally, and I don't want Leviamon, so it would basically just be for gimmick/sentimental value LOL. And then there's Agumon, (who as I sort of understand it) can possibly digivolve normally into Tyrannomon.......? I like Tyrannomon, so that'd be cool, only he's restricted, which just complicates things (mostly in terms of my understanding LOL). Also I was thinking about getting like an insectoid mon or something. They're woefully underappreciated and underrepresented from what I can tell, and I really like Tentomon and HerculesKabuterimon, so that'd be neat.

Aaaaaaaaaaand if anybody wants to suggest someone else random (who might be able to get me Airdramon or Cyclonemon easier? heh), please do. Either way, suggestions would be appreciated, as would brief explanations for them. Thanks for participating if you do, and bless yo' face regardless. If you sneeze while reading this, bless YOU-- Peace off. BOOP

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:34 pm
Guilmon all the way bro

Oh, explanations? Well... He's awesome. There, I said it. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:02 pm
I voted Random Bug digimon in order to be selfish in the hopes you want to help me out with Tigervespamon. That being said otherwise I would go for Monodramon. Try to get your dream. Or Guilmon who would normally go into Gallantmon. you could get megidramon from him Via DNA if you wanted though.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:13 pm
Acknowledged and duly noted, thanks!
Anyone else? mrgreen (C'mon now, free gold for voting, yeah? Ba-dUMP)

NOTE: As far as Bugs go, I'm most likely to just go for Tentomon... I really like his whole family, so there'd be no regrets there, I should think. I'd go for Snimon, who's also cool, but no rookies 'officially' turn into him LOL. (What, no Dokunemon? Tsk.)

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff