Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)
The Golden Sarcophagus [General Store] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:36 pm
Eight Snag Coins for a Dusk Ball. Time to capture this disfigured wannabe Pikachu from hell.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:46 pm
Another Dusk Ball. I'll capture this demon even if it breaks me!  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:53 pm
Taking a Quick Ball, just in case. Rather be safe than sorry!

83 - 6 = 77 Snag Coins  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:37 pm
Buying one of each of the base cure berries for a total of 24 coins.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:59 pm
1 vivid scent for 6 snag coins.

New total = 20 coins.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:02 pm
Arkelos lays down 13 Snag Coins for a Hyper potion, Max Revive, and Full Restore.  

Arkelos

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:03 pm
14 Snag Coins for a Max Potion, Max Revive, and a Full Restore, all for use in the Silver Labyrinth.

New Snag coin total: 37  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:00 am
25 Snag coins for an Oval Stone.  

Isaac Hawking

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:04 am
Thanks to the remaining Big Nugget I had lying around and gathering dust, I now have enough coins to purchase the Rainbow Pokeblock in the shop today! Go me!

*snipes Rainbow Pokeblock*

So now my Coinage goes from the 56 I had to just 6.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:25 am
Nebu would find himself a bit surprised when a customer would teleport into his shop thanks to his trademark Gardevoir. It took a minute for Nebu to recognize the intruder, but a wide smile graced his mummified face when he did, displaying a row of razor-sharp teeth.

"Yii em hotep! You startled me somewhat, my well-to-do friend. By Ra, I welcome you to my humble shop!" Nebu grinned.

"Sorry about that," I sighed. "Rala had a premonition about an item being put on sale today that she just has to have. I think it'd be your Daily Rarity, since that's the only one of your products that changes regularly."

"Praise Ra for the foresight and impulsiveness of Psychic-type Pokemon!" Nebu exclaimed. "I think I know just what your little green friend is after," he added before ducking behind the counter, only to resurface with a box in his hands. He then took an item out of the palm-sized box - a bright, white Pokeblock that glistened in many different colors when the torchlight reflected on it - a Prism Pokeblock.

Rala smiled brightly upon the block's unveiling - it was indeed the item she was hoping to find, though she refrained from saying so telepathically - apparently, Nebu grossed her out, too. I might have thought it had to do with my own misgivings about the Confagrigus, but I was well enough along in my training to tell my feelings apart from Rala's by now.

"This item requires a significant amount of collecting to create in Ambrosia's shop," Nebu explained. "But I am willing to part with it. The only payment I require for this elusive item is a mere fifty Snag Coins."

"You know what you want your new color scheme to be?" I asked Rala, turning my head to see her reaction to the question. But by that time, she was already stuffing the prize in her mouth. "Geez, you could have waited until after I paid the man. You're lucky I've got that kind of lucre to throw around."

Sorry, Rala apologized telepathically, making sure to direct the thought into my mind alone. She really didn't want to get involved in whatever Nebu had doing on his brain, that was for sure.

I dropped the fifty Snag Coins into Nebu's waiting hands before turning to see what Rala's new look was, only to be mildly disappointed. "Wha- the only thing you changed was turning your dress green and your eyes blue."

It's for the Emerald Coven, Rala explained. Or the Ralts Brigade, as Gardy calls it. Besides, this isn't all I changed. I've got a little surprise in store for when I Mega-Evolve.

"Which means I need to save up for a Keystone and a Gardevoirite, You're really high maintenance, you know," I joked, eliciting a verbal giggle from Rala. After reluctantly accepting Rala's decision, because it was too late to change it, I turned to Nebu. "Thanks for the item. Sorry to bother you this early."

"No bother at all, my well-to-do friend," Nebu grinned, having already consumed the god flesh he was presented with. "Please, consider Nebu for your future shopping needs."

"Will do, though I think I'll wait for the future to become the present on that one," I quipped wryly. "Seeing the future is one thing, but I doubt time travel is possible outside of catching a Celebi or a Dialga. Heh, I should be so lucky."

With that, I had Rala teleport me back to Mossdeep. I had hoped I was quiet enough upon entering the gym to not bother Tate or Liza, but I wasn't worried about them knowing what I did. One look at Rala's (barely) new color scheme and it would be obvious that something had changed.

[Ter obtained a Prism Pokeblock! ...that was immediately consumed.]
[Nebu obtained 50 Snag Coins! ...that was also immediately consumed. Gross.]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:33 pm
*snaps up a Prism PokeBlock and leaves with only 10 Snag Coins to his name*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:20 pm
Keiko wandered into the Golden Sarcophagus, this time less nervous as she is somewhat familiar with the unusual nature of the shop and its proprietor.

"Yet another customer," Nebu said with a toothy grin. "I welcome you to my humble shop, madame."

"H-hey, Nebu," Keiko replied, not quite comfortable his shocking physique. "I'd like to buy six Pokeballs, if you have them."

Keiko then pulled out a bag containing thirty Snag Coins, which certainly drew the Confagrigus hybrid's attention. "I see... one moment," he said, struggling to contain his drool as he ducked behind the counter, pulling out a six-pack of Pokeballs afterward.

Keiko placed the bag upon the counter and picked up her capturing devices. "Thank you," she said before turning to leave.

"No, thank you," Nebu cooed, drooling in anticipation. "Please, consider Nebu for your future shopping needs."

Keiko shuddered, able to tell how much he was drooling from how the words formed in his mouth. Nebu sure does love him some godflesh.

[Keiko obtained six Pokeballs.]
[Nebu obtained a bag! ...and other stuff.]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:00 pm
To the store owner's shock, a very uncommon customer comes in looking for goods. "Freth's going to need stuff too and I know you're going to need some things, so let's just stock up on it and go."

"Okay, Blizz." Tristen spoke up.

Several items were grabbed...

2 Shadow Vaccines - 70 Tokens
3 Vivid Scents - 18 Tokens
1 Magmarizer - 25 Tokens
1 Ice Stone - 25 Tokens

Grand total = 138 Tokens

"Sub can't say I don't ever contribute to the local economy anymore...oi..." With the goods, the two finally left.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:31 am
1 Great Ball - 7 Coins
1 Poke Ball -5 Coins
12 Coins spent
About to lose my last Pokeball so.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:46 am
Once again, Keiko would be found perusing the wares of the Golden Sarcophagus. But where was Nebu? Taking a break? Keiko wasn't sure, but it gave her time to decide what she wanted before talking to the scary proprietor.

It wouldn't be long before she noticed the Pokemon Egg sitting on the shelves. Did it belong there? it was labeled as a Mystery Egg, the shop's rarity of the day. But there was no indication of what Pokemon was in there, or that there was a Pokemon inside it. But it was a Daily Rarity, so it would only be in the shop today. Keiko debated mentally about whether she should spend the coins on it.

A few minutes later, Nebu would return to his counter to find an empty store, with a bag resting on said counter. Curious, Nebu opened the bag to find thirty-five pieces of god flesh. Though the urge to devour the coins was great, Nebu couldn't help but wonder why these were left here. A quick inventory check supplied the answer, however. They were payment for one of the Pokemon eggs he found and decided to put up for sale.

[Keiko obtains a Mystery Egg! What's inside!?]
[Nebu obtains 35 Snag Coins! Don't ask what he's gonna do to them.]  
Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas