Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:48 am
"aahhh"mokuba flew backwards hitting a streetlamp, banging his back and head into it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:50 am
pixiestixryu
((whoa, this thread looks fun! ^_^ Is it too late to join? I think this place needs an Isis.))
((its never too late to join, you may, and now you can make a pretty cool entrance xd go for it wink ))  

InunaideGner

SetoBatman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:04 am
Bakura fell to the ground he then had a dream. There was a big flash of light. Suddenly he was in Egypt. He could tell from the sandy desert and pyramids. He saw a black haired woman with tan skin and a boy with sandy, white hair and tan skin, also. He felt the presence of other millenium items he then saw them. "The Millenium Rod and Talik? What is this supposed to mean?" He thought. He then was pulled out of that dream. Bakura was on the ground. He didn't know for how long, but it felt like a long time. What was with that dream? He then thought in an outraged state "That guy. He was in my dream he had the Millenium Rod, but who was that woman he was talking to?" He then stood up. Luna, Mokuba and Kaiba looked like they were minorly injured. He then headed off. Hoping nobody would ask him to stay because he was determined to get the millenium rod with or witout any help.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:44 pm
Malik turned down one of the allys when he heard, "Malik!!" he froze in his tracks. "What have YOU been up to little brother?" The woman that stood in front of him asked, narrowing her eyes. He was suppose to have met her after her shift at the museum was over, hours ago. There was only 1 reason he would have passed up a free lunch, he was plotting again!  

pixiestixryu

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:04 pm
Seto moaned at the pain in his head and dimly heard his brother scream. He knew he had to help him but his head was swimming. Something was missing and it was getting dark...
Luna dragged herself away from unconsciousness. She was holding the M. Puzzle for no reason apparent to her. Seto was out cold and Mokuba had slumped down against a light pole. Bakura was nowhere to be found.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:00 pm
Bakura took out his ring. It found a trace. "An Alleyway? Who would be there?"Bakura thought as he picked up his pace and started running. He put his ring away. He then ran to a wall and overheard two peole talking. He looked at them really quickly then turned back. "A black haired woman and sandy, white haired boy...both with tan skin. My dream! Those two were in it. The millenium Rod and Talik...they have those two millenium items!" He thought. He then waited for the perfect time to steal their millenium items.  

SetoBatman

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:08 pm
What a time for Duke to walk around just then. Going past an alley he looked and saw a cetain white-haired person peeking around the oposite end of the alley. "Hey, isn't that..." he started, "Wait, what did he just say?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:34 pm
((We needed someone to help Seto and his brother. I think it's time everybody took one of Yugi and co. I'm stealing away Yugi for the time being, unless anyone want's him.))
Yugi was coming home from school when he saw a light.
'I don't remember the sun doing that...' Yugi thought. He decided to go in the direction of that light.
When he got there, he saw Mokuba and Seto out cold with a foreign girl trying to figure out how to use Seto's cell phone.

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

oni_kura

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:17 pm
Malik put on his best innocent look and looked up at his sister, Isis with wide eyes, "Why. Nothing, Onee-chan. I was just checking out the manga store around the corner." He gestured over his shoulder, in the direction of the manga store. Unfortunatly, his sister had seen that look one too many times. She grabbed him by the ear and pulled the younger boy in the direction of their home. "Don't you 'Onee-chan' me! You are going straight to your room when we get home!" " But Onee-chan!!' Malik whined as he was dragged away, still clutching the M. Rod.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:50 am
Luna called out to the pointy haired boy who was staring at her. He probably thought she was robbing them or something.
"Help me!" She called again.

Yugi thought and thought hard. He couldn't refuse to help her, but after what Seto had done and everything that had happened... why would he help them? Why should he go out of his way to save Mokuba a second time and Seto the first?
'Because if it were Yami and you, they'd help.' He cursed his traitorous mind and ran over to see how he could help.

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

oni_kura

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:45 am
Stupid Isis. Always ruining his fun. It's not like he had hurt anyone. Bakura hadn't even gotten knocked out. He hadn't done any lasting damage. Why do sister's have to be such pains?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:54 am
Mokuba was coming around with Yugi's help, but Seto was still out cold. Luna suspected that he had either been hit harder or he had fallen asleep or something. She knew he worked nearly constantly, but what she didn't know was what to do with him now and she couldn't figure out his cell phone to call for help.
"Here Luna, I'll help you." Yugi took Seto's cell phone and began looking to see if he could find the hospital. Seto kept it on speed dial for some reason.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:09 am
Seto looked around him. He was not in Domino anymore. Firstly, he was dressed in a skirt with sandals on his feet and gaudy gold jewelry hanging off of him. The puzzle hung around his neck. He caught his reflection in the gold top and saw that he was wearing the crowns of Egypt's pharohs.
'Oh Hell...' he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:35 am
Bakura then saw the two coming his way. He ran off and hid behind another alley. He had to keep hidden. When they least expected it he'd steal their Millenium items.  

SetoBatman

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:39 am
Duke watched Bakura run somewhere else. "What is he up to??"  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]