Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Wu's Plot Thread! Mates and stuff~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:25 pm
Kimaria
Tag in both! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:53 pm
Would love an rp or a couple of rpz with Azulon, with my girl Maansi. She is very intelligent and watches everything with such extreme interest one would think she is trying to memorize every detail and she is. Maansi loves to figure out how things work and is the perfect lioness to go to solve a confusing matter or if you need a bit of detective work done.

Also ignore the cert cause she isnt there right now and I don't know if I plan for her to return.  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:45 pm
Kaori_luv
Sure! just.. what kind of RP would they be having? O: Azulon is not a nice guy at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:09 pm
Oh well he doesnt have to be nice that doesnt bother me, Maansi lived with the demons for a long time, she not easily frightened. I imagine they could have a meet and greet, not you average of course in which she'd be intrigued by him, he can do something crazy whatever you want. She follow him and watch him until he "convinced" her to stop.

IDK I like him and it seemed like a fun little thing to do. Plus I need to get back into her character. I think he can help with that.  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:42 pm
woops, sorry, I thought I had posted. but I guess I didn't xD It might be a weird RP to do, I'm not alll sure it would work. If Azulon isn't in the mood to attack her, he'd probably just be a very uninteresting lion. xD;; BUT, oh what the hey, I'm all for trying it out! Could be weird/awkward and fun, sooo~ if you want, you could start us something and I'd be a-happy to reply : D  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:51 pm
Lol, I'll start and we can try it and if it doesnt work out, no harm no foul right XD  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:45 am
Just in case anyone is wondering why I haven't been around :'D I started college in the beginning of march, so I'm a leeeeettle busy. Actually, I do have time to RP! But my classes are in the evening, which, because of timezones, means I'm not on when most people seem to be. xD; I also have homework/projects and stuff to do.

SOOO, this doesn't mean I'm on hiatus or anything! Just, most of my RPs now are best done on weekends (for a faster pace), or I can slowly reply in the morning 8D; because I have more things on my mind now, it's very helpful for people to quote me about tags/RPs. ;; sometimes I do just honestly forget, so don't be afraid to do that.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:11 pm
a-doop!  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:44 pm
okay, will hopefully get some replies in tomorrow, or sunday :'D

but now is bed time. night!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:21 pm
Would you like some rp with my Hlengiwe for your Raiden? She is very talkative and will speak her mind. So if he bothers her or says something she doesn't agree with, she will tell him. I think it would be funny for a god to be scolded by a cub. XD

Well, she's not a cub anymore but I want to do some backlog rp to develop her more.

User Image  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:55 am
I can offer my Cahala for rp with your Spaki. I'm hoping to get her into the Firekins someday.. 8o personality and such are here.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:32 am
Lilbabe808
that sounds hilarious and I am so down with it xD

musicaloner7
I can offer my Cahala for rp with your Spaki. I'm hoping to get her into the Firekins someday.. 8o personality and such are here.

Yes, please, definitely! : D I love RP with Spaki~ you want him to tell her about the firekin or something of the sort? C:  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:35 am
wooga Paes

Oh, sure. cx Just some interaction would be nice too since she, and many of my soa, don't get much action.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:58 pm
wooga Paes
Lilbabe808
that sounds hilarious and I am so down with it xD

Ok! I'll go ahead and get it started. Hmm...I better check with her pride to see if it's ok. It should be though since he's a god. I'll post the link here when I get it up.  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:02 pm
Ok, I asked about a god rp-ing with a cub in the Bonelands and Kae said that it would only be allowed by the adults if the god was disguised. If that's alright with you then I'll start it. Of course, he is free to tell her he is a god. She'd probably believe him.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff