Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:15 pm
Oburos raised an eyebrow and looked at her. "I wonder if it's because you were busy banging a head shaped hole into the tree." he said, leaning back and putting his hands behind his head, relaxing up in the tree.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:25 pm
"Ha-ha Mr smarty pants." She retorted glaring just past him. "Why don't you come down here and-." A breeze drifted toward them for a second and she froze. Twelve humans were closing in on their location. There might've been more but she didn't get a long enough smell the wind had changed directions. "We aren't safe here any more." She said staggering to her feet. "We need to move."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:31 pm
Oburos stood up as soon as the breeze passed over him, not needing to hang on to the tree to keep his balance. He heard Faye, but he was paying a bit more attention to the wind. "We need to move. Humans are coming from two sides. We need to get to safety." he murmured, jumping down and grabbing Faye around the midsection, pulling her to him, not even thinking there was time to throw her over his shoulder as he was used to carrying anyone. He then took to the air, staying as much in the shade as he could, the wind carrying information to him, so he was able to stay as far ahead of the humans as it was possible to.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:35 pm
Faye yelped a little holding onto him tight. Gods he smelt so good. And that vein in his neck...mmm made her throat burn to taste him- What? No! She scolded herself then bit her lip hard enough to make it bleed so she wouldn't be tempted. Maybe she could've killed those humans? Meh maybe next time. "Where are we going now?" She asked over the roar of the passing air.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:41 pm
Oburos took a moment to answer. "An Immortal sanctuary." he responded, going as fast as he dared among the trees.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:47 pm
"O-Okay!" Faye said a slight shriek. "They...They have the hounds!" She cried hearing the barking of the hell hounds that tracked and killed any escapees. Without thinking she let out a terrifying howl. Okay, it wasn't that terrifying more like a werewolf version of 'Mummy I'm in pain." But she tried to make it intimidating. Seconds later the hounds yelped in pain and the humans screamed in terror leaving Faye wondering what the hell she just did.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:55 pm
Oburos sighed in frustration and then lighted down, letting go of Faye, stepping away from her with his hands up. "You had to call the wolves." he muttered, a little frustrated. And he'd been so close to the faerie circle.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:03 pm
"I'm sorry." She said over and over. "I didn't mean to! I've never had to run from the hounds before...but...if you had ever seen what they do..." She shuddered holding her body tight. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:35 pm
Oburos sighed. "It's fine. Just please, calm down." he said softly even as wolves came, growling, out of the woods around them.

"We heard our brethren." said one of the wolves, as she shifted into a humanesque form. She was an alpha female who had been on a hunting trip with the other females. "The humans that have trespassed and their corrupted hounds have been disposed of." she said, looking from Oburos to Faye before she sniffed and raised an eyebrow, going over to Faye, looking confused. "Odd. A creature of three races? No . . . four?" she muttered, more to herself. "Once was of one and now is of three. Child, who did this to you?" she asked, her voice stern though she really meant the best.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:40 pm
Faye's eyes pooled with unshed tears her arms instinctively out for the female. "They did it." She pointed to the corpses. "The humans kidnapped me and made me this way." She said starting to sob. "I called because they were chasing us...I had no other option those dogs you killed...they're designed to kill with one bite." Her knees could no longer hold her. "The humans...did this to me."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:58 pm
The wolf looked shocked, but she held onto Faye, catching her and gently lowering her to the ground so she didn't fall, sinking with her, rubbing the girl's back. Other wolves were growling slightly. It was an unspoken rule that you did not touch an alpha if you were of lower status. An alpha could touch you, but you could not touch them. However, this woman allowed the breach of protocol, knowing the girl had no experience with these rules. "The humans will not harm anyone after this war. We shall win. They will no longer hold any power." she said, her face hard with determination.

Oburos, being fae, easily bored, and rather possessive of Faye now that he had rather claimed responsibility of her was starting to feel a little disgruntled that he'd been entirely ignored. He coughed, getting the attention of the wolves. "Um . . . can I have her back? I'm responsible for her." he said, looking like a petulant child.

The alpha female just smirked a bit and then lifted up Faye, one arm under the girl's knees and the other under her shoulder blades. "She will come to our pack. We will teach her the ways of the wolves. It is part of who she is now. She must learn." she said and headed off, still carrying Faye, the wolves falling into place around her, Oburos looking yet more petulant.

"But . . . I was gonna bring her to the sanctuary!" he called out, following after the wolves.

"That fae hide-out? Nonsense. She'll only learn what she needs of her fae part and then they'll keep her there. You fae are far too curious for your own good. No, she must come with us for now. I don't fancy her learning of her vampire side, but this truce extends to all three races of the immortals. This child embodies the truce so we shall make sure she learns of all her sides." she said, leaving Oburos to fly after them, still pouting that things hadn't gone his way.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:17 pm
Something inside Faye seemed to take over. Like she wasn't supposed to be doing this. However from the tone of the female carrying her the fae sounded no better than the humans. And that terrified her. She didn't want to be an experiment. Tears still rolled down her cheeks as she watched Oburos follow them. Why was her heart tightening? Was it because she wasn't in his arms any more? She didn't know. Nor for the moment did she want to know. Her arms tightened around the females shoulders as if seeking comfort from a parent. She was terrified. Nothing was making sense. Fear ruled all reason Oburos seemed to know what to say to calm her. Yet he never said it before things exploded. *Bang* Like that tree for one. With a whimper she buried her face in the females neck her body shaking with a fear that she'd wanted to forget. That same fear she felt every time the door opened. The numbing pain that took over when she tried to fight them. Electricity coursing through her body. Her throat giving a wordless cry. "Oburos..." She sobbed as another tree exploded into flame behind the back. More sobs. She couldn't take it. She needed Oburos. Her scent had fluctuated as it did when she was in pain or upset. Her eyes lifted to him. Tears rolling mercilessly down her cheeks. She wanted to go with the wolves but she wanted to hear his voice to calm her and save her from the darkness.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:35 pm
Oburos noticed Faye's distress as soon as the first tree exploded. "Hey, lady . . . she's getting upset. If I take her, she probably won't set the whole forest on fire." he said, flying so that he was right beside the alpha.

"Child, calm down. You are safe. Your companion is right here. If we are going to help you understand who you are now, you must learn to control your emotions. You are safe. Use your senses, I do not wish you harm." The woman spoke in soothing but stern tones.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:41 pm
"Need him." Faye said through sobs. "He, stops the darkness." More tears rolled down her cheeks as more trees exploded into flames. Her arms loosened around the woman's shoulders. Her arms went out to him like a toddler wanting to be moved. She wasn't ungrateful to the Alpha but she couldn't hold back the darkness like Oburos. She couldn't calm Faye down like he could.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:46 pm
The alpha sighed and handed Faye to the waiting Oburos, who held Faye close, reassuring her that she was safe, reminding her that she needed to calm down, that he wouldn't let anything happen to her.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff