15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:43 pm
magnadearel

ARPEE!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:40 pm
Zenobia, Darnell, Fionnuala, and Per'roth all need rps for their breeding counts. The first two more than the last two. The last two are part of the Makono pride and open for any jrps that people need, or pride rps.  

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:16 pm
Depawsit

Ok so I had enough attention span finally to take a look through. <3
Tamu'Jino
Subira
Leomaris
Frite
Nkiruka
Any of these appeal with Zeno? I'd love for her to meet more non-lions.

And Xil's colorist is Ririka. <3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:23 pm
magnadearel
Depawsit

Ok so I had enough attention span finally to take a look through. <3
Tamu'Jino
Subira
Leomaris
Frite
Nkiruka
Any of these appeal with Zeno? I'd love for her to meet more non-lions.

And Xil's colorist is Ririka. <3

From what I have read of Zenobia's personality - she could easily fit well with all of them except Nkiruka. Ruka is a very maniulative little thing, though Zeno isn't part of her pride so she really wouldn't ave anything gain from her. So RP between them could potentially end nicely C:

Tamu is just a male who is more obsessed with fruit than anything else, he LOVES it, CRAVES it, will DO ANYTHING for it XD Really he doesn't have a set personality aside from that ^^

Subira is a very Maternal hyena who dislikes the rogue life. She really wants to settle down and have someone she could spend her life with. She doesn't even care who it is, she just wants purpose and to know she isn't alone in the world.

Leomaris is a a follower. He does whatever everyone else tells him, and doesn't really have much of a thought in his head, that he can really call his own. He's submissive and tends to just follow the crowd.

Frite is a sweetheart of a lioness who is on a quest to Vodnitvar. The lion who risked his own life [ rank and pride ] in order to save her from a pack of vicious hyena's as a cub. She's devoted to finding him and would love to meet with others who could potentially point her in the right direction. She is however overly self conscience about her scars. [ I haven't gotten them yet XD ] Her whole body is covered in them, and she fears others will judge her before they get to know her because of them.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:28 pm
Depawsit

Mmmm k. From those I want Tamu, Subira, and Frite please. XD
Would you prefer one or two at a time? I can start an rp if you'd like to start another.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:30 pm
magnadearel
Depawsit

Mmmm k. From those I want Tamu, Subira, and Frite please. XD
Would you prefer one or two at a time? I can start an rp if you'd like to start another.

Awesome!

I can get started on one if you'd like to start the other.

If you don't mind, i'll start up Frite's ^^

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:31 pm
Depawsit

Sure! I'm starting Tamu's. XD He amuses me.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:13 am
magnadearel

I am available for the rp between Zenobia and Ajani! He also has his rp ready as well (one of his breedings changed) My idea is that he will develop a crush on her, and want to see her again, maybe around the time she is pregnant. He'll stay with her for a couple days, go back to his pride so they don't worry, than return saying he has some 'business' That way he can help her out. 3nodding

Would you like me to start or do you want to start?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:18 am
Club Snails

Yay! Zeno has 3 done rps, 1 almost done, and 3 more in progress. XD Plus I gotta save up to the 500K to custom in. Aawww I don't think anyone has crushed on Zeno. I like the fact he's coming back to help too.
If you would that would be great! I'm taggin rps atm.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:45 am
magnadearel

Here you go! If you ever need help with rp count, I'll be available. 3nodding  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:52 am
Club Snails

Thanks for the start.
I think her rp count will be easy to get actually. She's going to have an rp with her daughter Pallas, when Pallas tells her she's leaving the group as an adol. Then she might be having one with Pallas' brother saying he's following Pallas to keep her safe. And I'm sure a random one will be easy to get. Mostly its just getting them done and out. <3
Do you want this to take place before or after her cubs tell her their leaving home?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:55 am
magnadearel

After would be nice and drama filled, but it is really up to you. Ajani is a good listener and so if she needs to talk about her cubs leaving he would be all ears for her.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:05 am
Club Snails

That's what I was thinking. If it's alright with you I'll hope hold off posting until after the litter grows to adols and Pallas/Zeno get their rp. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:10 am
Sounds good to me!  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:36 am
magnadearel

Hey Magna! I wanted to ask and see if I could get rp with you and your little girl ********* Mir-sher! I have a little girl named Meskhenet in the same pride and she could really use some friends!

I'm leaving for my mom's today but I should be back by wednesday. If you would like rp between the two let me know. I can start something when I get back or you can if you want up to you. ^.^  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff