Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Mizani'Ulimwengu (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited that we will soon be official?
  YES
  Hell YES
  BEST NEWS OF 2015!
  SITH RULE JEDI DROOL
View Results

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:18 am
I don't mind, but RPs with more than two people (that aren't big metas) tend to be slower than usual, but if you guys have a plot for all three of them, that would be fun. I can only reliably reply on weekends as well, as I work full time.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:09 pm
Sorry, I didn't try to make it seem like I was only asking Innocent, I should have quoted you too, Tan. My bad. stressed

I see, I understand! I have an idea, could keep things flowing. We could try to accomplish these:

1. Have a rp where the Youngling mentions the Jedi code.
2. Either the same or different rp where the Youngling shows that they have self-discipline.
3. Final rp is either a mission or an encounter with the dark side (Could be a character trying to persuade them to disobey the Jedi way, it could be an inner battle, or something else pm the mule if you have any questions)

Or it could be a duo RP with either of you fine folks heart

Lidiwe would probably be the know it all, reciting it to her sibling gearing up to become a broken record always repeating it. Self-disipline is something that will be at the core of her personality, it should start revealing itself little bits at a time. One phrase she's a little hazy on though is, 'be mindful on your thoughts'.  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:51 am
User Image

Lindiwe got some natural colored bling bling, yo!  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:00 pm
The Force is Strong With Me!
Name: Amerys
Specialization: n/a
Personality:Amerys is curious about anything and everything, and consequently he's always in the middle of things, whether he wants to be or not. Even so, he tries to stay relatively unnoticed, and he's perfectly happy with that fact. It's far easier to spy on people when you're unnoticed after all, and spy he does. He wants to know what's going on, who was involved, and how people reacted to it.

However, he isn't a gossip, and if he knows something, well, good luck getting it out of him. That's not to say that he won't share what he knows, just that he won't give the knowledge out for free, preferring to trade information.

History:A rogue since birth, Amerys has spent his time traveling and gathering whatever information he can. He had no interest of joining any sort of group, but when he heard of the Mizani'Ulimwengu, he couldn't help but be intrigued. He spent some time with them as an outsider, and as he watched their ways, they made more and more sense, and he asked to join.  

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:55 am
Hehe, hope you like her bling. X3

I'd really love rp with my Kamau, he badly needs it. And totes wana get started with his apprentice. <3  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:31 pm
Innocent_Hybrid

I AM HORRIBLE AND JUUUUST tagged our RP. XD  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:25 pm
moonlit-raven
The Force is Strong With Me!
Name: Amerys
Specialization: n/a
Personality:Amerys is curious about anything and everything, and consequently he's always in the middle of things, whether he wants to be or not. Even so, he tries to stay relatively unnoticed, and he's perfectly happy with that fact. It's far easier to spy on people when you're unnoticed after all, and spy he does. He wants to know what's going on, who was involved, and how people reacted to it.

However, he isn't a gossip, and if he knows something, well, good luck getting it out of him. That's not to say that he won't share what he knows, just that he won't give the knowledge out for free, preferring to trade information.

History:A rogue since birth, Amerys has spent his time traveling and gathering whatever information he can. He had no interest of joining any sort of group, but when he heard of the Mizani'Ulimwengu, he couldn't help but be intrigued. He spent some time with them as an outsider, and as he watched their ways, they made more and more sense, and he asked to join.

Accepted! Welcome to the Jedi.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:15 am
ALRIGHT GUYS.

Sorry that I haven't been more active lately! I'd LOVE to get some sibling RP for Lore!
Tan and Conrad, I know that you were both interested. I'd be glad to do one with each of you. Snails and Kaoru was it? I'd love one with you guys as well!  

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:17 am
Conrad The Mighty
User Image

Lindiwe got some natural colored bling bling, yo!

So pretty Conrad! Did Tan color them?  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:09 am
Tanakako

Tag on Calm Minds.  

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:11 am
Yay!!!!

lol And yes.. if you mean the items. XD I did them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:54 pm
Hey guys, I'd love to get these RPs going too! However im really sick to the point where I kinda feel braindead. Ill keep yall posted, if youd like to start our RP, feel free and ill tag as soon as i can. Im actually totally screwing up an amazing job opportunity by being sick. bah  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:54 pm
Hah, yeah, I meant the items! I thought that wording sounded poor and now I know I was right.

Did you still want to do the cub RP Tan?  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:57 pm
Conrad The Mighty
Hey guys, I'd love to get these RPs going too! However im really sick to the point where I kinda feel braindead. Ill keep yall posted, if youd like to start our RP, feel free and ill tag as soon as i can. Im actually totally screwing up an amazing job opportunity by being sick. bah

Oh man Conrad, I'm sorry. I hope you start feeling better soon! I had a week of something sorta like that during chirstmas week and that was NOT fun at all. Especially since that I worked most of that week.

Yeah, I can get a RP going for us. You just rest up!  

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:29 pm
Oh hey I'm also up for rps. I have a lot of members so yea xd I am open for any type of rp.

Innocent: I'll get a cub rp started for us.... along with all the other rps I said I would start for us. sweatdrop  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff