Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar the Last Airbender: [Spirit's Wrath]

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild based off of Avatar the Last Airbender 

Tags: Roleplay, Martial Arts, Avatar, Airbender, ATLA 

Reply [Storage] Profile Forum
Profile Application and Acceptance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LARomero

Dapper Businesswoman

2,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:23 pm
Quote:
Probably a few things wrong :/

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ BASICS ▇▇
X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo 
Full Name: Sonin
Nicknames: Sonin
Notable Title
Birth date: October 1st
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nation: Water Tribe
 Trainee
XXXXXXXX appearance  
Personality: Samai is often referred to as a joker and a fool, because of his excessively relaxed demeanor and his take on just about every. His take on life is a simple as this; if you don't have fun in the process... why bother? However under his relaxed exterior lies a hatred toward all benders even though he may not show it.
Take on battle: He isn't exactly a fan of it but he is always prepared for a fight.
Theme song
Height: 6'3”
Weight: 195lbs
Build: Muscular/Lean/Athletic
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Complexion: Very tan all year 'round
Outfits: Samai wears formal wear at all times of the day. He wears a pair of black and white dress shoes, a pair of black trousers with a nice silver and black belt, a nice, clean light gray dress shirt with a gray vest over it, the outfit is accented by a nice black tie and a pair of black and white gloves.(I'm working on getting some avatar art so there is a visual representation.)

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo  
Relationships: None.
XXXXL I K E S 
Food: He doesn't pay attention to taste, he just enjoys all food.
Drink: Anything with alcohol and water.
Color: Gray.
Animal:
 None.
XXXXD I S L I K E S 
Food: None.
Drink: Anything that can't get him drunk.
Color: Anything too bright.
Animal:
 None.
XXXXXXXX backgroundXstory  
After his birth Samai was abandoned by his father who blamed him for his mother's death during the birth. He was taken into the care of a gracious old woman who raised him until eh was 17 at which time she had passed away. Soon after her death he left the village he was staying and set out for republic city. Once he arrived he witnessed the social hierarchy known as benders and nonbenders, he was disgusted with the state of things within the city and now has a growing hatred toward all benders even the ones from his own tribe.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ COMBAT ▇▇
X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo 
Elemental Affinity: N + ONE. 
Specialized Bending: Not a bender.

Weapon Class: Fists.
Weapon Name: Hands?
Weapon Description: Hands.
Weapon Location: connected to his body at the wrists.

Secondary Weapon Class: None.
Secondary Weapon Name: None.
Secondary Weapon Description: None.
Secondary Weapon Location:None.

XXXXP E T S 
Name: None.
Species: -
Abilities: -

XXXXE X T R A S 
Name: -
Description:
 -

XXXXXXXX techniques  

Style. 
Use. 
Effectiveness.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:08 pm
RomeroEatu

Take out the skills... dunno what to say about the fist being a weapon thing since its so obvious. Once you do this, approved.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

LARomero

Dapper Businesswoman

2,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:39 pm
Hiro_Uzaki

I believe it's all good.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:08 pm
RomeroEatu

Approved.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Pshaman

Sparkly Healer

7,950 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:38 pm

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ BASICS ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Reina Arvin
Nicknames:
Notable Title:
Birth date: March 3rd
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nation: Water Tribe

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Reina is a young girl who has a vivid imagination and likes to pay attention to detail because she believes that every detail is important to notice. She tends to sympathize with others' feelings and worry over things. She is shy around strangers, but is very friendly once she gets to know someone.
Take on battle: If she doesn't have to fight, then she would rather not.
Theme song Rin' - Will
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 125
Build: Thin, light girl
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Emerald Green
Complexion: Dark Olive Skin
Outfits: The outfit in the image above is what her top appears as (with the sides closed up). She then wears lighter version of the traditional water tribe gray trousers and a pair of black mukluks.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Ramen
Drink: Apple juice
Color: Dark blue colours
Animal: Armadillo wolves

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Spicy food
Drink: Sugary drinks
Color: Yellow and orange
Animal: Any type of bug or insect

Reina had always lived a happy care-free life with her parents and grandmother. Her father usually hunts all day for food that the women in the family can sell in the market and have made a decent amount of money over the years. Reina, a girl with the need to constantly explore, has always wanted to leave the tribe and travel around the world to see new places and meet new people. The books she had read about the other nations were no longer peaking her interest. She now wanted to see the world with her own eyes. Her parents had always told her to think more practically: traveling means money and that was something they didn't have a lot of. Reina's grandmother, on the other hand, was a sweet elderly woman who tend to side by Reina mentioning how she is still a child with dreams.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ COMBAT ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity: Water
Specialized Bending:

Weapon Class:
Weapon Name:
Weapon Description:
Weapon Location:

Secondary Weapon Class:
Secondary Weapon Name:
Secondary Weapon Description:
Secondary Weapon Location:

XXXXP E T S
Name:
Species:
Abilities:

XXXXE X T R A S
Name:
Description:

XXXXXXXX techniques

WATER TECHNIQUES

EARTH TECHNIQUES

FIRE TECHNIQUES

AIR TECHNIQUES

SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE
SPECIALTIES FOR FIGHTING STYLE
EFFECTIVENESS OF SPECIALTIES  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:07 pm
Pshaman

Approved.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:07 pm

User Image

XXXXX ┈┈┈ BASICS X
X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Michael Anderson
Nicknames: (To be gained)
Notable Title: N/A
Birth date: 03/24
Sexuality: Straight
Nation: Earth Kingdom (Though Republic City will always be his home.)

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Michael is pretty laid back. Almost always with a smile on his face. He is a survivor however and doesn't like to completely let his guard down. Protective of his friends, and always trying to prove himself to others.
Take on battle: Michael likes to be prepared for anything. Usually using unorthodox methods.
Theme song: [X - For now...]
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 145lbs
Build: Lean, yet muscular.
Hair Color: Sandy-Blonde
Eye Color: Bluish Gray
Complexion: Fair skinned, white.
Outfits: Mostly just wears his jacket, goggles, white t-shirt, and bluejeans with black steel-toe boots.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: N/A
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Anything really, favors things like pork and mushrooms and ramen.
Drink: Anything sweet, otherwise he's not too picky. Likes to sneak alcohol from time to time.
Color: Likes green, and black.
Animal: He enjoys most wildlife, has a soft spot for fire ferrets and flying lemurs.

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Sauerkraut
Drink: Anything too bitter.
Color: Hot Pink
Animal: Not a fan of snakes.

[ INTRODUCTION ]

Michael was born in Republic City. His mother was an air bender, and his father an earth bender. According to his family tree he has had at least one of every bending type in his tree. Still, Michael has yet to show if he is a bender or not. Growing up on the streets of Republic City after his parents mysterious disappearance forced him to grow up fast and take care of himself. He was always trying to help the younger street urchins. Defending them to the point of risking his own life. One day, sick of waking up in the gutters every day he decided to pack up what he had and go try his luck in the earth nation. Their ingenuity and hardy nature attracted him, and he figured if he could make it in Republic City, he could make it easy in Ba Sing Se. So, that's where his story now begins. Michael making his own path in Ba Sing Se. We'll see where this takes him.

XXXXX ┈┈┈ COMBAT X
X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity: Undecided N/A
Specialized Bending: N/A

Weapon Class: Sword
Weapon Name: Unnamed
Weapon Description: [X - Picture]
Weapon Location: Worn on his back.

Secondary Weapon Class:
Secondary Weapon Name:

XXXXP E T S
Name:
Species:
Abilities:

XXXXE X T R A S
Name:
Description:

XXXXXXXX techniques

ELEMENTAL TECHNIQUES

SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE

[align=center][imgleft]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p244/DGwar/mike160.jpg[/imgleft][imgright]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p244/DGwar/miksuit160.jpg[/imgright][color=white]xxx[/color][color=black]═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════[/color][color=white]xxx[/color]
[size=29][color=black]☣[/color][color=#41A317]☢[/color][color=black]☣[/color] [color=white]xxxxx[/color] [b][color=black]ϻ[/color][/size][size=24][color=black]ichael[/color][/size] [size=29][color=black]Å[/color][/size][color=black][size=24]nderson [/size][/color][/b][size=29] [color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=black]☣[/color][color=#41A317]☢[/color][color=black]☣[/color] [/size]
[size=9]☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢ [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=#41A317] "If I there's a way, I will find it. If there isn't, I'll create it." [/color][color=white]xxx[/color] ☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣[/size]
[color=white]xxx[/color][color=black]═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════[/color][color=white]xxx[/color]
[color=white]xxx[/color] ☣☢ [size=9][color=white]xxx[/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=black]Title:[/color] [color=#41A317]None[/color][color=white]xxx[/color] [color=black]Nation:[/color] [color=#41A317]Republic City[/color][color=white]xxx[/color] [color=black]Rank:[/color] [color=#41A317]Trainee[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][/size] ☢☣[color=white]xxx[/color]
[color=white]xxx[/color] ☣☢ [size=9][color=white]xxx[/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=black]Primary:[/color] [color=#41A317]Undecided[/color][color=white]xxx[/color] [color=black]Specialzation:[/color] [color=#41A317]Undecided[/color][color=white]xxx[/color] [color=white]xxx[/color][/size] ☢☣ [color=white]xxx[/color]
[color=white]xxx[/color][color=black]═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][/align]

[align=center][color=white]xxx[/color] [size=14][b][color=#41A317]T[/color][/size][/b][size=9][color=black]ext goes here.[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][color=white]xxx[/color] ((([size=9][color=#41A317]OOC: [/color][color=black]None[/color][/size])))[/align]

[align=center][color=black]═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════[/color]
[size=9]☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢ [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=black]Energy:[/color] [color=#41A317]350/350[/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] ☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢[/size]
[color=black]═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════[/color]
[color=black]Skill(s) Used:[/color] [color=#41A317]None[/color]

[size=24][color=black]☣[/color][color=#41A317]☢[/color][color=black]☣[/color][color=#41A317]☢[/color][color=black]☣[/color][color=#41A317]☢[/color][color=black]☣[/color][/size][/align]

Zero Penetration

Just lemme know if anything should be changed.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:41 am
i guess it's fine....  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:42 am

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Heilia Nightshade
Nicknames: Lia.
Notable Title:
Birth date: March 6th.
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Nation: Earth Kingdom.

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Heilia is a very stubborn person. She is actually in fact quite cool and intelligent. Heilia acts, rather cold to other people, deciding on how she actually woke up in the morning. Being it as it may, Heilia's actually quite a scary woman when she's angry. Sometimes, Heilia may seem distant, but she's quite friendly once you get to know her.
Take on battle: It really depends on her mood really..
Theme song Prove You Wrong by He is We.
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 125lbs.
Build: Slender, Curvaceous.
Hair Color: Golden Blonde.
Eye Color: Pale Blue.
Complexion: Pale, slightly tanned skin with a youthful features.
Outfits: The outfit in the image above is what her top appears as. She then wears lighter version of the water tribe's gray trousers and a pair of brown boots with laces. She did however customize her clothing.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: None.
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Cheese, Sweet things or Sushi.
Drink: Most kinds of Tea.
Color: Any blue color really,
Animal: Secret!

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Spicy food.
Drink: Milk.
Color: Pink, Neon Pink
Animal: Any type of bug or insect

Well, let's get this straight; First of all I'm not actually a water bender, I'm an earth bender, you know? I can kick rocks around and cause some major damage and all. Okay, so here's the deal, my mother's a water bender and my father's an Earth bender. Even if I got my father's gift, I've till got my mother's charm as well. Okay so when my mother was still alive, she always annoyed me about wearing the water tribe outfit. I never listened to her. My father bought me a necklace. I never wore it. How would've I'd known that my parents would've been killed. That was three years ago, since then, I've actually customized my mother's water tribe get up, while wearing my father's necklace. What's more that, when I searched the place, I found my mother's spear. Who knew she could fight? anyway, I decided to give to a bit of repairs and clean it up a little. And there it was, a perfectly good spear.
X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Specialized Bending:

Weapon Class: Double sided spear.
Weapon Name: Hasn't got one.
Weapon Description: The weapon clearly looks solid, however directly in the middle there is a place where Heilia can pull it in half; though of course it's both connected by a titanium chain.
Weapon Location: She holds it..

Secondary Weapon Class:
Secondary Weapon Name:

XXXXP E T S
Name: Kouhaku.
Species: Small mouse. (6cm long and 4cm wide)
Abilities:None really.

XXXXE X T R A S
Name:
Description:

XXXXXXXX techniques

EARTH TECHNIQUES

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:44 am

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Hiroku Tao-Min
Nicknames: Hiro
Notable Title: Earth King
Birth date: 5/19
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Nation: Earth Kingdom

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: There isn't much to say about Hiro, he is really laid back. Although, when taunted, he takes things to a whole new level. He only seems to enjoy himself when Bending, anything else is just... there to him.
Take on battle: Hiro seems to enjoy spars, battles are for people who can't settle their differences diplomatically.
Theme song: Let The Games Begin by Anarbor
Height: 5'7
Weight: 149 Lbs
Build: Athletic/ Adequately Toned
Eye Color: Blue
Complexion: Pale and youthful
Outfits: Ugh... look at pic

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
XXXXL I K E S
Food: He is a vegetarian, mkay?
Drink: Sake
Color: Purple
Animal: Badger Mole

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Meat
Drink: Tea
Color: Yellow
Animal: Ostrich Horse

Growing up in Earth Kingdom Nobility wasn't all that bad, though Hiro wasn't allowed to hang out with other kids. His parents would fear that something would happen to him if he was gone for more than 20 minutes. It was only after his parents enlisted him in Earth Bending School did he ever get a say in it.Though, he chose to stay at home. He still practiced the basics in Earth Bending, of course.

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Specialized Bending:

Weapon Class:
Weapon Name:
Weapon Description:
Weapon Location:

Secondary Weapon Class:
Secondary Weapon Name:

XXXXP E T S
Name:
Species:
Abilities:

XXXXE X T R A S
Name:
Description:

XXXXXXXX techniques

EARTH TECHNIQUES
(If I become Earth King, I will put the necessary things.)
SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Earthenia

Friendly Raider

4,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:54 pm
Under Construction.

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: [[ Amaryllis Kenton. ]]
Nicknames: [[ Amara. Kenny. ]]
Notable Title: [[ Guardian. ]]
Birth date: [[ March 23rd. ]]
Sexuality: [[ Heterosexual. ]]
Nation: [[ Southern Air Temple. ]]

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality:
[[ Emotionally Numb ↺ Fiery Passion ]]
Amaryllis is a very Passionate person in the terms that she never does anything half-hearted. She puts all her soul into her goals and uses everything at her disposal to achieve success. One can find her Passion burning bright when in Battle as it flows from her with every blow, especially when she is fighting for something she believes in, mainly the protection of Wildlife and Nature itself. It is because of this Trait that she was nicknamed Guardian. However Passionate she is though, Amaryllis does not always display physical emotion. She is described to be Emotionally Numb as her expression hardly ever falters from blank and uninterested. But there are times when she will smile, show anger or fear, and even laugh. Those times however are very rare and a treasure when seen.

[[ Ruthless Tyrant ↺ Cunning Adversary ]]
During Combat Amaryllis will not show mercy. Once she enters a Fight she aims for victory no matter her opponent. Amaryllis runs on the Mental State of "A Warriors Way" which foretells that a Warrior must always Fight to the Death and Claim Victory by all means. This is Amaryllis' Creedo, a way of life she lives by. The only time Amaryllis is shown to hold back is when Children or Wildlife is involved as she has a sweet spot for them and dares not bid them harm. Rather she turns to defend. When in Battle with Amaryllis it is not just her ruthless Battle savvy ways one needs to look out for but also her Tactical mind. Amaryllis is very cunning and has a great Battle Sense. She enjoys confusing and surprising her opponents with Sneak attacks and traps.

[[ Bull-Headed ↺ Strong-Willed ]]
There isn't telling Amaryllis anything she doesn't want to hear. She will reject orders and follow her own path. Amaryllis barely listens to the advice of others, leading her to rush into things without thinking them all the way through. She's very stubborn. Amaryllis is very strong-willed and refuses to lose. She aims for Victory and will not allow anything to block her path. She will never bow down before someone and bend to their will, she is her own person and she flaunts that fact on her Armor.

Take on battle: [[ Amaryllis' take on Battle is that every Fight should be fought according to the "Warriors Code" which states one should always claim Victory. Amaryllis is always up for a fight however on her own will not always initiate one. She does not believe in involving the innocent and will fight for justice. ]]
Theme song:
Height: [[ 5'8'' Tall. ]]
Weight: [[ 120lbs. Without Armor. ]]
Build: [[ Slender Framed. ]]
Hair Color: [[ Strawberry Blonde / Orange. ]]
Eye Color: [[ Light Blue. ]]
Complexion: [[ Fair Complexion. Slightly Pale. ]]
Outfits: [[ None. She only dawns her Armor. ]]

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: [[ Currently None. Doesn't seem very Interested. ]]
XXXXL I K E S
Food: [[ Anything Sweet Sour or Spicy. Enjoys Tropical Fruits. ]]
Drink: [[ Anything Sweet and Fruity. Enjoys Tropical Drinks. ]]
Color: [[ Light Greens. ]]
Animal: [[ Likes all Animals. Does not have a Specific Favourite. ]]

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: [[ She dislikes Bitter Foods. Mainly anything that leaves bad after tastes. ]]
Drink: [[ Coffee and Tea. She can't stomach them for some reason. ]]
Color: [[ Pink. It's to bright and flashy for her. ]]
Animal: [[ None. She loves all animals. ]]

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity: [[ None. Is a Non-Bender. ]]
Specialized Bending: [[ None. Is a Non-Bender. ]]

Weapon Class: [[ Sword Class. ]]
Weapon Name: [[ Moon Slicer. ]]
Weapon Description: [[ Amaryllis' Sword, the Moon Slicer is a uniquely made blade constructed of Diamond giving it shine and translucency. During the night of a Full Moon her blade actually glows due to the reflection of the moon on the Diamond Blade. This is where the name Moon Slicer originated from. Amaryllis' blade is a One-Handed use Blade of average build. It's hilt and guard are made of white cloth and ivory. The guard piece of her blade has Black painted pattern that runs through it. ]]
Weapon Location: [[ When sheathed her blade is stored on her lower back in a horizontal fashion. ]]

Secondary Weapon Class: [[ Armor Class. ]]
Secondary Weapon Name: [[ Titans Wrath. ]]
Secondary Weapon Description: [[ Amaryllis' Armor called Titan's Wrath does not have any Offensive means as it is just simply armor, however Amaryllis is able to use her Armor like a shield in which she can cause Opponents to stagger. What's unique about her Armor is that is is resistant to Heat and Ice Damage and strong enough to stand up to Air and Earthed based Attacks. It is not indestructible and can be damaged, it just requires more skill and force to do so. ]]
Secondary Weapon Location: [[ Worn on Amaryllis Upper and Lower Body. ]]

XXXXP E T S
Name: [[ Yakul. ]]
Species: [[ Fox Antelope. ]]
Abilities: [[ None. ]]

XXXXE X T R A S
Name:
Description:

XXXXXXXX techniques

WATER TECHNIQUES

EARTH TECHNIQUES

FIRE TECHNIQUES

AIR TECHNIQUES

SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:28 pm
iAnnarrhh

Anna, you aren't allowed a weapon that fancy yet. And you might not get titanium ever. Start with a basic spear and maybe upgrade it later? Then I think I can approve it.

Earthenia

I know you aren't done yet but you have to start with basic weapons. No diamond, and I'm pretty sure your armor isn't allowed yet either.

Hiroically Tragic

I'm going to wait to do anything with this until it's decided if you're king or not.

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Redneck Messiah

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:15 pm

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Vertrouwen
Nicknames: Vert
Notable Title: Air Master
Birth date: ???
Sexuality: Sapiosexual
Nation: Eastern and Southern Air Temples

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Vert isn't going to make an impression when you see him. He doesn't do much to stand out. He hardly ever talks, preferring to listen instead. This often leaves others to consider him cold. He is quick to defend the innocent, slow to judge, and follows a beat that not many can understand. Those who do know him well enough to get past his exterior say he is a good man.

He can generally tell, within just a few moments of being around someone, weather or not he will get along with them. Which, in truth, he get's along with most. More so, he tolerates those who he cannot see himself getting along with. There are very few who can tell which side of the fence they are on.

He can be a passionate person. Especially when he is defending an ideal that he considers right. He will fight for the weak against the strong oppressors. He will defend the laws and uphold justice. But it is a rare sight. He puts on a stone cold front to keep most people at bay simply because it saves a lot of trouble when dealing with officials.
Take on battle: Fight if you have too. Not because you want too.
Theme song: The Mission, Van Canto
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 200lbs
Build: Buff!
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Hazel
Complexion: Tan
Outfits: Vert's chest is usually exposed at all times. He wears simple pants of soft cloth that are black as pitch. His eyes are generally hidden behind dark shades. Otherwise, he doesn't wear a whole lot.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: None
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Anything Sweet
Drink: Alcohol; Tequila - Non-Alcoholic; Fruit Juice
Color: Green
Animal: Dogs

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Anything Bitter
Drink: Spiced Rum
Color: Yellow
Animal: None (Yet ...)

XXXXXXXXbackgroundXstory
Vert was born to the nomads. His abilities to bend air came at an early age. It was pretty obvious from the get go that his abilities were far beyond par for his age. He was learning, in months, what it had taken most years to master. His skill with bending was unmatched. He was more than a prodigy. He was a miracle.

His life growing up was pretty unique. He had training from the best of the best and was always held to higher than average expectations. He always met those expectations, of course. But, he longed for something. Something that his countless hours of training every day couldn't give him.

So he did something that went against all of the moral bases of the air nomads. He ran away and shunned his training. He shunned everything. Family, friends, he left it all. Maybe the heart of the nomad was strong with this one. he really didn't know. But he wanted to get out of the towers and learn for himself what life was all about.

And he did ...

For years he traveled far and wide. Seeing the world for what it was. And, he was devastated. War, famine, and death everywhere. The first time in his life he had seen things that truly scared him. They had scarred him in a way that would never heal. He had seen the worst of what this world had to offer.

But on the other hand, he had seen things that made him smile even when he thinks of them today. Nature at it's finest. People at their best. He had seen things that gave him a hope beyond anything he had ever felt before. He had seen the best that this world had to offer.

He traveled for a few more years before deciding that he wanted to head back to the temples of the air nomads. No longer a young man, he was well beyond his mortal prime. But what he had lost in years of youth, he had gained in lifetimes of wisdom. He was not the same person that had left the nomads those countless years back. He was better. He was faster, stronger, and better able to protect the things he cared about. But most importantly, he was compassionate.

Many, many years later, he found himself in line to be the next Grandmaster of the Air Nomads. A title he was reluctant to take, at first. After many days of meditation and personal soul searching, he claimed the title with an open heart, open mind, and an iron fist made of silk. He vowed to do his best to uphold toe ideals of the people he would be representing.

Only time will tell if he has succeeded. For this begins a new chapter in the life of Vertrouwen.

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity: Air
Specialized Bending: ???

Weapon Class:
Weapon Name:
Weapon Description:
Weapon Location:

Secondary Weapon Class:
Secondary Weapon Name:

XXXXP E T S
Name: Bowser
Species: Beagle
Abilities: He has the uncanny ability to attract beautiful women. And, he barks.

XXXXE X T R A S
Name:
Description:

XXXXXXXX techniques

AIR TECHNIQUES
xxxTraditional Airbending Stage 1
  • Gust (Mastered)
  • Retrieving Winds (Mastered)
  • Redirecting Flow (Mastered)

xxxWild Tornado Stance Stage 1
  • Movement of the Air (Mastered)
  • Dance of the Benders (Mastered)
  • Wild Wind Beginnings (Mastered)

xxxTraditional Airbending Stage 2
  • Air Thrust (Mastered)
  • Wind Bullet (Mastered)
  • Wind Bolt (Mastered)
  • Air Shield (Mastered)

xxxWild Tornado Stance Stage 2

xxxTraditional Airbending Stage 3

xxxWild Tornado Stance Stage 3

xxxTraditional Airbending Stage 4

xxxWild Tornado Stance Stage 4

SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE

.:~ Still gotta flesh it out a lot. Add more details. Blah blah stuff. I'll finish when I get home form work tomorrow.. ~:.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:12 am

User Image
X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Yip Man
Nicknames: Ip Man
Notable Title:
Birth date: October 1st
Sexuality: Straight
Nation: Earth Kingdom
Novice
XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Yip is a peacful being he doesn't try to fight unless it's completely unevitable, however this doesn't mean he is a pansy. He also very calm and some might say laid back as well.
Take on battle: Attack and Defend
Theme song:
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 100lbs.
Build: Very agile, athletic, and lean
Eye Color: Blue
Complexion: Tan
XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: Mom and father
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Roast Duck
Drink: Tea
Color: Green
Animal: Bears

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Sweets
Drink: Sea water
Color: orange
Animal: none

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity: None.
Specialized Bending: None
Weapon Class:
Weapon Name:
Weapon Description:
Weapon Location:

Secondary Weapon Class:
Secondary Weapon Name:

XXXXP E T S
Name:
Species:
Abilities:

XXXXE X T R A S
Name:
Description:

XXXXXXXX techniques

Wing Chun

SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:51 am
Redneck Messiah

I think your rank would be novice or adept. I'm not sure as I don't do autoranks very often so i'll have to get Snuff's official verdict.
Your title should be Air Master though.

Other than that it's looking good so far. Let me know when you finish.

Quaylan

I know you're still working on it but...
Your starting rank should be Trainee, unless you've been given some kind of autorank I don't know about.

[Storage] Profile Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff