Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Save My Skin (1x1 RP) (~with Hikari_Mamo~) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite color?
  Pink
  Red
  Orange
  Yellow
  Green
  Blue
  Purple
  Brown
  Black
  White
View Results

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:49 pm
Freya smiled and in her sleep started to groom Heather's ear it seemed like she was having a nice dream as she moved from the ear to Heather's neck. She couldn't help it. She was a licker when she slept.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:59 pm
Heather giggled a little in her sleep when Freya started licking her neck, but she recognized it as grooming and didn't wake up.

The next morning Loki woke up and stretched, mewing. He felt better now that he'd had a good night's sleep.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:09 pm
Freya woke at her normal time of seven am and with a yawn stretched and started pawing at Heather.

Peta woke instantly and pulled Loki close nuzzling his neck. "Morning little one. Did you sleep well?" She asked with a grin.

Jason woke to a tongue on his cheek. and blinked. "Hey Seamus." He yawned and licked the boys nose. "Do you always sleep on the couch master?" Seamus asked.
"No my bed was occupied by Peta and Loki so I slept on the couch." Jason smiled and sat up. "Were you grooming me again?" He asked and chuckled when the bundle of blankets moved. He seemed to always be getting groomed by the neko's of his house.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:25 pm
Heather woke as she felt the pawing and woke up sleepily and turned over. "Hey there. What're you doing?" she asked with a small smile. Though she was tired, she couldn't be upset at a little kid for waking her up.

Loki smiled and nodded, giggling a little from the nuzzling of his neck. "I slept good!" he said enthusiastically.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:08 am
"Are you better now?" Freya asked with a whine. "You seemed upset and Loki was upset too. I was worried for you both." She whined even more her ears flat to her head and her eyes wide and doe like her lip trembling a little.

Peta gave a small smile. "You did?" She asked with a happy little gasp. "That's great!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:49 pm
Heather smiled softly and reached out and gently pet Freya's ears. "Yes, I'm better now. I'm sorry I worried you and Loki." she said, truly sorry that she had upset the kids.

Loki nodded vigorously. "Yeah!" he said happily. "What're we doing today?" he asked, anxious to get started doing stuff. He was one of those kids who were either always on the move . . . or sleeping.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:56 pm
Peta smiled and gently petted the boy. "Well after breakfast we can do whatever you wish." She said with a purr. "But this time no food fight okay?" She added holding him close.

Freya perked up a little. "Really? Because Jason was worried too! He's told us many times he just wants to be our friend not our master. And that's how we treat him. But others don't understand so we pretend when they come over. But it's only pretend." Freya explained trying to get the purple neko to like Jason.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:52 pm
Loki grinned and nodded. "Okay!" he said cheerfully. He was excited. He'd never had a day where he could do whatever he wanted!

Heather's smile slipped a little. "Well . . . we'll see how things work out Freya. If all goes well then . . . then maybe I'll call him my friend." she murmured softly. Those trust issues were flaring up again.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:03 am
Peta grinned and held him close lifting him up and carrying him to the dining room. "I wonder if Jack will get jealous." She teased. "Maybe we can tinker with his television later." She added with a giggle. "He's been having trouble with it maybe we can help him?"

Freya's eyes lit up and her ears perked a little. "Really? You'll give it a try?" She asked with a squeal. "Oh yay!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:23 pm
Loki looked ecstatic and nodded. "Yeah! That sounds awesome!" he agreed enthusiastically. He'd never gotten to work on a TV before!

Heather smiled a bit, but it was a little forced. Well . . . she hadn't made any promises. She just hoped Freya wouldn't be too disappointed when things went south like she believed they would.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:35 pm
Peta gave a chuckle and helped him to a chair with a smile. "It does, doesn't it?" She mused give his hair a scruff. "But after breakfast." She said sternly.

Freya's smile turned into a pout. She knew that smile. Her mother gave it before she and her father would have a fight. "Fine." She huffed jumping off the bed and scampering away towards breakfast and into her mothers arms who rocked her gently.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:22 pm
"Awwww . . ." Loki whined when he heard it would have to wait until after breakfast. Well . . . he'd try to make breakfast as short as possible then!

Heather was saddened when Freya left. She hadn't meant to upset the girl, she just couldn't get herself to look on the bright side. She had lived under Thurmack for far too long.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:25 pm
Freya gave a giggle at Loki as her mother started to feed her small pieces of sausage. She was younger than she looked.

Peta laughed a little. "Sorry Loki but we need food so we can play with stuff." She very gently scolded.

Jason wondered past Heather's room and knocked on the door. "Breakfast is up at the dining hall Heather come down when you're ready."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:12 pm
Loki didn't answer. He was too busy shovelling food into his mouth, trying to clear his plate as quickly as possible.

Heather smiled a little and nodded. "Sure. Thanks." she said softly before rubbing her eyes. Odds were, when she was done with breakfast, she would go back to sleep.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:22 pm
Peta and Freya giggled at Loki. "Sweetie slow down or you'll choke." Peta purred trying to slow him down. "Or it'll be bath time." Freya giggled evilly.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff