Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Role Play
Welcome to Republic City! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:25 am

xD hehe.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:31 am
gonk Why is it Once I fund a picture on photobucket for my character, somebody draws it for me... Gonna change Yume's picture again.  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:38 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
gonk Why is it Once I fund a picture on photobucket for my character, somebody draws it for me... Gonna change Yume's picture again.

Awwz but I like Yume's picture. It looks so cute. But that's just my opinion its up to you.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:43 am
Maylin_C
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Awwz but I like Yume's picture. It looks so cute. But that's just my opinion its up to you.

Same here..Hmm..I'm not sure either.. *Thinks*
This Is the drawing of what I had originally planned for her to look like (Ignore the fact she is crying and bleeding. hehe )  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:48 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Maylin_C
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

This Is the drawing of what I had originally planned for her to look like (Ignore the fact she is crying and bleeding. hehe )

Lolz XD well hmm they both look really cool smile . But I sort of like the first one better. But she's your character, you get to decide. Oh and sorry for butting into your decision making sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:49 am
Maylin_C
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Maylin_C
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lolz XD well hmm they both look really cool smile . But I sort of like the first one better. But she's your character, you get to decide. Oh and sorry for butting into your decision making sweatdrop

Yeah. Same here I guess. Hehe. Don't worry about it, It's fine. Though If I get more art of the first design for Yume maybe I'll just make another character with her >w<  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:08 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Maylin_C
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Maylin_C
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Yeah. Same here I guess. Hehe. Don't worry about it, It's fine. Though If I get more art of the first design for Yume maybe I'll just make another character with her >w<

Oh okay cool smile . But second was also cool as well. Oh and by the way will our older brothers be working together at the restaurant?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:10 am
Maylin_C
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Maylin_C
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Maylin_C
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Oh okay cool smile . But second was also cool as well. Oh and by the way will our older brothers be working together at the restaurant?

Yeah. c:
Yes, I think so. If you don't mind >.<  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:28 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Maylin_C
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Maylin_C
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Yeah. c:

No its cool. Im actually happy that I'll have a co worker at the resturant. I look forward to working with you smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:30 am
Maylin_C
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Maylin_C
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Maylin_C
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Yeah. c:

No its cool. Im actually happy that I'll have a co worker at the resturant. I look forward to working with you smile

Hehe. Okay c:
I'm looking forward to working with you as well.  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:37 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Maylin_C
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Maylin_C
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Yeah. c:

Hehe. Okay c:

Alrighty! We'll be awesome co worker buds smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:44 am
Maylin_C
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Maylin_C
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Maylin_C
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Yeah. c:

Hehe. Okay c:

lol, okay. smile  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:47 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Maylin_C
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Maylin_C
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Yeah. c:

Hehe. Okay c:

lol, okay. smile

Alright. I'm going to go ask the owner if its alright to make the restaurant now.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:53 am
Maylin_C
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Maylin_C
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Maylin_C
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Yeah. c:

Hehe. Okay c:

lol, okay. smile

Alright. I'm going to go ask the owner if its alright to make the restaurant now.

Okay c:  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:59 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Maylin_C
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Maylin_C
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Hehe. Okay c:

lol, okay. smile

Okay c:

Alright I asked but I didn't get a reply back though. Oh and would your female character like to work at the Tea Shop? Sorry I'm not good with names it takes me a while to remember them.  
Republic City Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff