Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Role Play
Legend of Korra Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:54 pm
Sebastian Michaelis21
zeth-sama
yea... well then lets talk about.... i got nothing sweatdrop

I don't have anything either. Well I forgot to wake up at eight A.M and watch the new episode so I think i'm going to watch it on Nick.com whenever I can.

oh yea, i havent seen it yet either. ill probably watch it soon. oh btw, are we waiting on the other one to come back to post or something?  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:00 pm
zeth-sama
Sebastian Michaelis21
zeth-sama

I don't have anything either. Well I forgot to wake up at eight A.M and watch the new episode so I think i'm going to watch it on Nick.com whenever I can.

oh yea, i havent seen it yet either. ill probably watch it soon. oh btw, are we waiting on the other one to come back to post or something?

I have no Idea he hasn't been on and I gave him a Pm but he hasn't answered back so I don't really no what to do. But I don't think he will mind if you join we do need another person and I think you are the perfect character to do so. Should we just skip that part and act like your on the team? That would be kinda rude but there isn't really anything else we could do. Or do you have a
nother idea???  

Casandra_Lamia

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:02 pm
Sebastian Michaelis21
Cho-Cho Twain
Aeoru Tsenza
Cho-Cho Twain
angelmage99

Gross or Funny?

Um....I think you could bend pee...since it has like...water in it...right? cat_surprised

I totally agree. Besides, it's a liquid.
Katara bended perfume, and it wasn't water. Any water bender would be able to bend pee.
emotion_awesome

Lol! Agreed xD then I wonder if air benders could bend farts?

That's a good question.....I can't stop laughing......I would think they could......

LOL.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:14 pm
Sebastian Michaelis21
zeth-sama
Sebastian Michaelis21
zeth-sama

I have no Idea he hasn't been on and I gave him a Pm but he hasn't answered back so I don't really no what to do. But I don't think he will mind if you join we do need another person and I think you are the perfect character to do so. Should we just skip that part and act like your on the team? That would be kinda rude but there isn't really anything else we could do. Or do you have a
nother idea???

we could. but like you said, its rude, but we could try playing along as if we are. then when he does come back, if he doesnt like me, well then we will find out what happens i guess.  

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:15 pm
HMM. What to do with Cleo...
>w>  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:50 am
wow, that was a sad episode. i did like the battle tho, tenzen was pretty cool for being an airbender.  

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Aeoru
Vice Captain

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:39 pm
I know this is is old but, when Korra kissed Mako and Bolin saw them, the way he cried was priceless!
And the way he ran! biggrin
The way he was crying before the battles.
Mako: "Hey bro"
Bolin: "Don't call me that"

That had me dying.

Of course, I feel bad for Bolin, but he's the worst crier ever.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:37 pm
If Bolin hadn't busted up like that, it would have killed the scene. They needed to do something to turn it around -- it is a kids' show.

I just caught up with Ep 7 (thank you, Nick.com XD), and I like where they're taking the series. They didn't dumb anything down, and it's a nice evolution from ATLA. Hopefully it continues progressing on the incline.  

Anduril

Thirteenth Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Aeoru
Vice Captain

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:29 pm
Tanaloth
If Bolin hadn't busted up like that, it would have killed the scene. They needed to do something to turn it around -- it is a kids' show.

I just caught up with Ep 7 (thank you, Nick.com XD), and I like where they're taking the series. They didn't dumb anything down, and it's a nice evolution from ATLA. Hopefully it continues progressing on the incline.

And I'm still on that episode when Bolin cried. D;
I really have to catch up. Haha  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:30 pm
Wait there are big daddys in LOK?0.o

((If you dont get the joke, then it is clear that you never played bioshock gonk ))  

WiseTurtleSage

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:36 pm
Did anyone else see the little clip on Nick.com showing how some dudes came to Korra's house to see if she was actually an avatar, then she just busted through the wall shouting "I'm the avatar, and you have to deal with it!" i thought it was so cute and hilarious!  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:45 pm
Aeoru Tsenza
I know this is is old but, when Korra kissed Mako and Bolin saw them, the way he cried was priceless!
And the way he ran! biggrin
The way he was crying before the battles.
Mako: "Hey bro"
Bolin: "Don't call me that"

That had me dying.

Of course, I feel bad for Bolin, but he's the worst crier ever.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yes! he always lightens up the mood, lol. he is my favorite character. well it between him and bei fong so far  

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:46 pm
Cho-Cho Twain
Did anyone else see the little clip on Nick.com showing how some dudes came to Korra's house to see if she was actually an avatar, then she just busted through the wall shouting "I'm the avatar, and you have to deal with it!" i thought it was so cute and hilarious!

Same here.

I liked it when they were like 'are you sure your daughters the avatar?' and her parents like 'well I'm pretty sure she is'.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:50 pm
angelmage99
Cho-Cho Twain

Same here.

I liked it when they were like 'are you sure your daughters the avatar?' and her parents like 'well I'm pretty sure she is'.

Yeah, I also noticed Korra had a little Buddha-Belly on her when she was little o.O  

Cho-Cho Twain

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:18 pm
Cho-Cho Twain
angelmage99
Cho-Cho Twain

Same here.

Yeah, I also noticed Korra had a little Buddha-Belly on her when she was little o.O

yea lol she was a little chubby girl at the time XD. that was one of my favorite parts of the show.  
Republic City Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff