Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::The World Is Ours::}}
Introductions ::{{Say hi!}}:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:42 am
kefkadragon
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon
I probably should've posted more in my original but, I'll just put it here.
I am a very well read man. I read at least 5 books every 3 or so months. I'm straight so don't drag me into yaoi or yuri. I'm a fanatic of moogles and dragon quest. Blessed be the almighty mog and all the moogle followers KUPO I can do just about any RP style except yaoi/yuri or master and slave.

Wow, you sound like you read about as much as I do! I finished 1 book this week, and I'm about done with my next one. Then one more and it's back to the library again.

And yay moogles!!! They're cute emotion_kirakira

I'm currently reading a 700+ page book. I should be done with it by July at the rate I'm going.

Wow that's pretty cool! The book I'm reading now is about 400-500 pages and I've been reading it for maybe 3 days now.

And Poppi, you can't deny they're cute!!! And plus, the dark side has cookies. And possibly cheez! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:44 am
PoppiHollaPuddelz
kefkadragon
PoppiHollaPuddelz
kefkadragon
PoppiHollaPuddelz
kefkadragon
I am a very well read man. I read at least 5 books every 3 or so months. I'm straight so don't drag me into yaoi or yuri. I'm a fanatic of moogles and dragon quest. Blessed be the almighty mog and all the moogle followers KUPO I can do just about any RP style except yaoi/yuri or master and slave.

Again with the moogles! I'll dougie my way into your lair and kill them all!
classified_fu

You! I knew I knew you from somewhere! You're that scum who hates moogles! classified_fu

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE classified_fu

Burn in hell you scum! Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! classified_fu

YOU! YOU TOOK MY CREW MEMBER OVER TO THE DARK SIDE. THIS IS UNSPEAKABLE! classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu

She joined of her own will. Darkness, light, it is all perspective. The dark side has cookies!  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Vruez
Vice Captain

High-functioning Snowflake

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:46 am
kefkadragon

HELL !! THAT'S TWO MORE BOOKS THAN ME....!!!

THIS AINT POSSIBLE !!!

*cries*

PS: Love your name btw. It matches my fav author.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:47 am
kefkadragon
PoppiHollaPuddelz
kefkadragon
PoppiHollaPuddelz
kefkadragon

You! I knew I knew you from somewhere! You're that scum who hates moogles! classified_fu

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE classified_fu

Burn in hell you scum! Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! classified_fu

YOU! YOU TOOK MY CREW MEMBER OVER TO THE DARK SIDE. THIS IS UNSPEAKABLE! classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu

She joined of her own will. Darkness, light, it is all perspective. The dark side has cookies!

It sure does, only sadly you wouldn't understand.
*launches into the epicest inside joke EVER*
Vruez

LMAO.. I swear I didnt hear that.

The darkness has cookie mice crawling... *winks*  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:49 am
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

Wow, you sound like you read about as much as I do! I finished 1 book this week, and I'm about done with my next one. Then one more and it's back to the library again.

I'm currently reading a 700+ page book. I should be done with it by July at the rate I'm going.

Wow that's pretty cool! The book I'm reading now is about 400-500 pages and I've been reading it for maybe 3 days now.

And Poppi, you can't deny they're cute!!! And plus, the dark side has cookies. And possibly cheez! cheese_whine

Usually I'd never read something over 300 pages. But, I heard that Tom clancy was a great author. Rainbow six is an amazing book so far. You must be good if you get a series of video games based off of one book.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:50 am
Vruez
kefkadragon

THIS AINT POSSIBLE !!!

*cries*

There's an author named Kefka? Final fantasy villains must be in low demand lately.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:51 am
kefkadragon
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

Usually I'd never read something over 300 pages. But, I heard that Tom clancy was a great author. Rainbow six is an amazing book so far. You must be good if you get a series of video games based off of one book.

Cool, sounds interesting! I think I'm gonna find that and read it. What's the video game off of it?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:52 am
kefkadragon
Vruez
kefkadragon

THIS AINT POSSIBLE !!!

*cries*

There's an author named Kefka? Final fantasy villains must be in low demand lately.

Kafka, to be exact. Franz Kafka. And lol FF heart  

Vruez
Vice Captain

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:53 am
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

Cool, sounds interesting! I think I'm gonna find that and read it. What's the video game off of it?

A series called Tom clancy's rainbow six. There is at least 3 of them. How accurate they are to the book, however, I'm not aware of.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:54 am
Vruez
kefkadragon
Vruez
kefkadragon

THIS AINT POSSIBLE !!!

*cries*

What kind of stuff does he write. His name piques my interest.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:58 am
kefkadragon
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

A series called Tom clancy's rainbow six. There is at least 3 of them. How accurate they are to the book, however, I'm not aware of.

Cool I'll have to look into it!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:02 am
Grüße! Hallo! I am Gameibash. I just recently got invited here... not sure how you guys found me but you did! I need to work on my stealth apparently... ninja

I prefer action/group adventure RPs. I also love evil... evil is good. twisted  

Gameibash

Interesting Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Loiterer 100

Vruez
Vice Captain

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:03 am
kefkadragon
Vruez
kefkadragon
Vruez
kefkadragon

THIS AINT POSSIBLE !!!

*cries*

He's a german author who died in 1924...Experts call him a modernist author, but I'd say he has a strange eye for things, he uses harsh reality in the most bizarre and melancholy ways. Like his story 'Metamorphosis', its based on a young sales-manager who turns into a giant bug in his sleep, and how he slowly becomes an object of burden to his most intimate friends and family.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:05 am
Vruez
kefkadragon
Vruez
kefkadragon
Vruez
kefkadragon

THIS AINT POSSIBLE !!!

*cries*

He's a german author who died in 1924...Experts call him a modernist author, but I'd say he has a strange eye for things, he uses harsh reality in the most bizarre and melancholy ways. Like his story 'Metamorphosis', its based on a young sales-manager who turns into a giant bug in his sleep, and how he slowly becomes an object of burden to his most intimate friends and family.

I looked him up. Metamorphosis sounds interesting. Looks like I found another book to read this summer.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

eMberzane

Devoted Phantom

10,850 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:13 am
PoppiHollaPuddelz

Heyhey eMber! I love the siggy and the avi, goes well together. Can't wait to roleplay with you~

xxlazerwolfxx

your avi kicks substantial a**

Thanks!

Both the avi and the siggy are from an original character that I sometimes rp with. She was my first rp original and my favorite. razz

I have a few ideas for rps that I need to kind of separate in my mind lol. Much like when I try to write two stories at the same time, the stories collide and its a mess. But I can't wait to start rping! It's going to be a blast!  
{{::The World Is Ours::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff