• Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:59 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle looked around at the confused faces of his friends. Well, they seemed confused to him anyway, who was highly confused himself.
Nothing like some tunes to get your mind off things, right?
He reached toward the radio, turned it to his favorite station, and cranked up the volume.
"For the First Time" started playing.
Drinking in cheep bottles of wine,
Sit talking up all night...

The uplifting song go him whistling along.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:14 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

User Image User Image User Image

Aubrey sat on the kitchen counter and picked at her nails. Seeing how much her friends and herself had changed threw her into reality. They were really leaving. Normally Aubrey would of talked herself out of it but this time she was actually excited. She got to see some place new for once. Hopping off the counter Aubrey smiled at a whistling Kyle. "So, are you ready take my picture?" Aubrey asked messing with her hair.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:19 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Who, me?" asked Kyle. "I couldn't take a decent picture if my life depended on it."
Ted nodded grimly as he grabbed his camera. He motioned Aubrey to stand in front of the screen, not speaking to her because she'd insulted him. (He could be a bit of a drama queen sometimes.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:30 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Awww did I hurt your feelings?" Aubrey asked though it was obvious she didn't care. She hated people who over reacted and she could tell that's exactly what Ted was doing. She messed with her hair some more before standing in front of the backdrop. Placing one hand on her hip like she always did when she was taking a picture Aubrey smiled her super model like smile. She considered her smile to be her best feature so she made sure to take care it it, and all that hard work paid off since she used it to get what she wanted.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:45 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle felt his phone buzz. It was from his mom.

Are you coming home for dinner?

He texted back.

No. Actually I'm going out with some friends tonight.

Alright. What's up with the note?

Damn. That seemed like a good idea at the time, not o much now. He really should have erased those other excuses.

Alright... I'll confess. I had to do a project on the growing suicide rates for teens and I needed a hastily written suicide note pic to go along with it, but the Internet was down, so I just made one.

Unacceptable mister. I don't want to catch you doing that again.

Don't worry, you won't.
you won't catch me with any homework problems ever again.

Meanwhile, Ted finished snapping pictures and waved Aubrey away so he could edit them to make them look more realistic.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:08 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey walked away from Ted and jumped on Kyle's back. Aubrey had thing for jumping on people's back whenever she couldn't find something else to do and Kyle was the closest one to her at the moment, so she couldn't resist. "Mush!" She instructed though she didn't expect Kyle to actually do what she said. She thought about getting off of his back but she found herself to be quite comfortable and decided against it.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:21 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle grunted. "Geez, if you weren't so short you could have killed me just then. wink "
Kyle had been friends with Aubrey long enough to know about her jumping on people. He ran around the room at her command, knocking over a few things as he did.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:45 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey laughed as Kyle ran around the room. She ignored the short comment. After a while she jumped off his back and collasped on the couch. Aubrey stared at the ceiling for a while then sat up. Resting her head on the top of the couch she looked at Ted. "So when are you going to have all of the stuff ready?" Aubrey asked sounding curious and for once it wasn't anywhere near sarcasm.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:05 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Hey Kyle," Ted said, ignoring Aubrey. "I just wanted to let you know I'll be done with all this soon enough, faster if nobody pesters me about. Not that I heard anyone do so."  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:13 pm
User Image
Griffith walks past Kyle and Aubrey, past Raven whose hair was drying after being dyed, and he sat at the counter in the kitchen.
He stared out the window, thinking.
I hope we leave soon... Being in this town is making me nervous.

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:24 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey glared at Ted and took off one of her shoes. When she threw it at him she missed so she took off the second one and hit him in the head. With a satisfied smile she up from the couch and walked past Kyle into the kitchen. "Oh hey Griffith," Aubrey said with a smile but it faded slightly, "Are you alright?" She asked sounding kind of worried. Normally when Aubrey was around Griffith he was upbeat but seeing him so quite and reserved made her worry.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:43 pm
User Image
Griffith looked up at Aubrey. She looked worryed.
"Hey, Aubrey. Yeah, I'm okay. I'm just... worryed, is all. I want us to get out of here quickly. I'm feeling kinda anxious." he says.

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:50 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey gave Griffith a weak smile. "We'll be out of here soon. Mr. Grumpy Pants over there said so," She said regarding Ted. She hopped onto the counter next to Griffith and started at the floor. "I think we'll be okay. We're good liars and we know how to get out of trouble," Aubrey said with a chuckle. It was true, they had been in trouble so many times but they got out of most of it.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:02 pm
User Image
Griffith smiled at Aubrey. She always knew how to cheer him up.
"True. We are pretty good at getting in trouble, but we're twice as good at getting out of it." he says.
He looked over at Ted, who was working on Kyle's and Aubrey's ID's.
"I still have to take my picture. I hate having my picture taken..." he says, thinking out loud.

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:14 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Even Kyle was starting to feel a bit anxious. "Yeah Ted, try to pick up the pace just a little, please? We should get out of town tonight."
Ted huffed but was used to being insulted by Kyle and picked up the pace a little, pushing everyone in front of the screen and not even giving them much of a chance to smile.
A few seconds later he was clicking away at the computer. It would only be about half am hour more, knowing Ted's speed (when he felt like it, that is).  
{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff