Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}
The Game Is Real (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:57 pm
{{I'm so sorry Hun, I just keep coping and pasting off the same post, My sincerest apologies}}

Hey_there_hun

"Wander slow and your kisses chase
What must i do if only for your warm embrace
For all they take must you complicate
And every little spider that crawled up inside her is waiting for my phone call And now I remind her of every single liar living for the killing stall

User Image

Jack Lantern:Grinning Demon

Jack looked at her, his red eyes looking into her. Personally, I haven't the slightest clue. jack told her, still chasing after Nyx. His face contorted slightly as he began to raise temperature. A small flame erupted on his shoulder. He fell over, his body starting to catch fire. God, not now.. Jack almost puked, his body trying to purge his concious. It's because she made me fight.. He thought angrily towards Nyx. But she knew that about him, so maybe should could help. He turned to Eliana. Don't touch me...but please, try to get her to help me..please. Eliana, right? I'm Jack Lantern.. Jack spoke quickly, huffing smoke from his mouth.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

The endless paths began to scan
I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:33 pm
Claivern

The Angry Businessman

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

「OOC:it's ok smile
User Image
User Image
Eliana's mouth puckered, "I know your name." she said softly. For some reason, her hands began glowing. "I don't know why this is happening..." she said looking down at them. Suddenly, she knew what to do. "You said not to touch you...but trust me." she said. She put her hands on either side of his face, cupping his cheeks, and placed her lips on his lips; but she didn't kiss him. Instead she breathed into his mouth; not a normal breath, but, if you saw it, a white, pure breath. A healing breath. She knew this would heal him. She pulled away, her eyebrows scrunched up, "Better?" she hadn't felt her hands get scorched, which was a good thing.

User Image  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Claivern

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:01 pm
The Angry Businessman
Hey_there_hun
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

Nyx kept walking as she heard the others following behind her. "She knows more than you think... The man's words made Nyx smirk mentally. He had no idea. Walking this land for as long as she could remember, she had come to know things others couldn't imagine, seen things others would never dream of...
The sound of the man falling to the ground brought Nyx out of her reverie. The familiar faint crackle of fire seemed to raise Nyx's expectations. Perhaps he's not such a lost cause after all... She turned around, hoping for a sign of his buried fury that she knew must be there, but instead found him in the arms of the girl... Rather intimately... A gleam of white light escaped from the girl's lips and Nyx raised an eyebrow ever so slightly. A healer... And yet the girl seems uncertian of herself... All the same, Nyx turned away again. First, a Celestial Dagger and now healing? The girl had to have some sort of holy or white magic connection. And from Nyx's experience, light and shadows didn't mix well. Maybe that was why Nyx felt an almost immediate resentment towards her.
Nyx played a small sliver of shadow between her fingers and continued to walk.

"... Turning into a monster
And eating us alive."

(( OCC: I'm so sorry too, Hun. I don't mean to make you feel like I'm ignoring your posts. I just don't think my character would spend that much time bothering with a character like yours. My character is a bit of a "female dog" like that sweatdrop
And also, I'm sorry for not quoting either of you. I keep forgetting and from now on I promise it will never happen again.
Sorry...... Friends??? redface ))

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:13 am
Claivern

Hey_there_hun

And every little spider that crawled up inside her is waiting for my phone call And now I remind her of every single liar living for the killing stall

User Image

Jack jumped backwards in complete shock. Okay, first off, that was the weirdest thing I have ever witnessed, and I've seen a lot of crazy things. Two, you broke my only rule: no touching. It's a safety hazard, and three....I do feel a bit better.. Jack spoke in honesty, looking at Eliana. He looked down at her, her tiny frame as he stood up to his height. I don't think you're cut out for this whole fighting thing, are you? Jack asked her before turning back to where Nyx was. I'll find you if it's the last thing I do...You know what I am...and Maybe how to fix it.. Jack thought to himself. His 6'2 body was torn and rattled. He sighed lightly and walked slowly. It's gonna be a long day..

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:23 am
User Image
User Image
Arwen smiled. "Maybe we did." she said with a sigh. How aggrivating this was, that she couldnt remeber anything. Well...Naga was the only thing she did remeber so far. Naga hearing the complements purred and bowed in a thankyou. Then started walking around the two because he was getting bored. Arwen pursed her lips as she looked at Zero, looking around the forest a bit. "Im not sure, but maybe was should venture out...Maybe see what lies beyond the forest?" she asked. HEr adventure like traists were kicking in. This world was strange, and worth exploring. Naga sniffed the air to make sure no one else was here to harm zero and Arwen.

ut ape
x Blue Nightingale x

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:37 am
Neon_CookieXxX

Zero phoenix

User Image

User Image

nodding at Arwen, he though it was a nice idea to look around the forest, Zero has not been through some forest for some time and it would be nice to have a nice walk into the forest.
Zero called down Phoenix and he landed onto his shoulders once again. " right, lets get going then ? " he said bowing lightly to Arwen before walking up ahead to the forest.
There was little wings but thats because there was tree's blocking some of the air flow, it was still nice though.
Birds was singing but something was not right.... it was...quiet, too quiet for Zero. " you feel that?... feels like there nothing in this forest... not even a spirit." he didnt like this one bit
Phoenix whispered to Zero, telling him he didnt feel right about being here too. "i know phoenix but we cant turn back. " Zero looked at Arwen and wounder if she could feel the same cold air around the forest. Its like or someone took everything in this forest only the birds singing around the forest.

User Image

User Image

(( OCC: ))  

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:46 am
The Angry Businessman

Claivern

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

「OOC: It's alright, I was just feeling kinda left out. I forgive all! XD friends smile
User Image
User Image
Eliana huffed. She tried to help and this is what she got? "I only touched you to help you." she said, her once tinkly and Soft voice, bitter. "Besides, I wasn't hurt." she looked down at her hands. They weren't glowing, but instead of being pale and fair, they were a slight pink color. Eliana followed Jack, "And what do you mean I can't do this fighting thing? I can fight perfectly well." she said, bluffing completely.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:57 am
User Image
User Image
Arwen nodded a yes and began to walk, looking around the forest with happy eyes. She loved nature, it was one of the places that made her feel strong. Her eyes turned from happy to confused in a flash. Are there only birds in the forest? Where are all the animals? the wolves, deer, foxes, moose ecetera. An Errie fog crept over the floor of the forest, making it so Arwen couldnt see her own feet. "This is odd..." she said as a cold breeze made her shiver. Arwen whistled a tune to the birds, and after a polite pause, the birds whistled back. "They dont know whats going on..." she said with a shake of her head. The young elf looked around, afraid something would come out of the fog. Her hands were prepared to grab her bow and shoot at any moment. Naga whimpered and slouched a bit, and Arwen wondered what was wrong with him. She looked at Zero, "Wait up!" she said as she caught up to him.

ut ape
x Blue Nightingale x

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:31 am
Neon_CookieXxX

Zero phoenix

User Image

User Image

Zero stopped as he hear Arwen's sound called out for him to wait. " sorry, sometimes i go ahead of myself " he said pubbing the back of his head lightly. As he rubbed his nack, zero looked down, the fog was think as he could not see his own two feet. " the spirits... they are doing something in the forest. i can feel it. They are angry .. " Zero could feel the very bad enegy around the forest now. It seems there a very powerful spirit that feels angry about something, something that people been doing to the forest. Zero could see claws on the trees and felt like a monster or something was making that spirit angry.
" we need to find the spirit... and help it " Zero said with his eyes looking sad, His life is part of the spirits and he is connected it spirits feelings and all that and right now he could feel anger and sadness.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:38 am
User Image
User Image
"Its fine."she said as her eyes roamed around the forest trees, her sharp eyes catching the claw marks. Naga stayed close to Arwen, feeling a growl coming. Arwen looked at Zero, his eyes were filled with sadness. She sighed, knowing they couldnt back out of this now. Putting her arm on his shoulder in a comforting way. she nodded with a confident smile. "Ok, Lets do this...how hard is it to track a spirit anyway?"she asked. The elf didnt like seeing him sad and angery, so she would do anything to fix this. Anouther shiver went threw her, and she couldnt shake off the feeling that they were being watched.

ut ape
x Blue Nightingale x

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:47 am
Neon_CookieXxX

Zero phoenix

User Image

User Image

Smileing at Arwen, zero made sure he stayed close to Arwen this time as he didnt was to close her in this fog, felt like its growing more and more think every minute they stay in the forest.
Zero took Arwen's hand gently " keep close okie " he whispered quietly before a blue flame forumed in his hand, Soon the flame became a staff with some rings and a crystal at the end of the staff. " the brighter the crystal the closer we get to the spirit. " Zero said as he tryed his best to give out a smile for Arwen's but the powerful enegy of sadness and anger was just over covering him, the sooner the spirit is happy the sooner that zero could be his happy self.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:51 am
Hey_there_hun

User Image

Jack smirked slightly, his face lighting up. Oh please. You faking you are only makes it funnier. If anything, the fact you can lift the blade surprises me. Jack told her, waving his hands in a dismissive way. Anyways, Thanks for....whatever it is you did earlier. I've been out here for a couple days and you're the only one who did anything generally good for my health. The other woman on the other hand attempted to murder me.Women. Jack began to laugh uncontrollably as he walked. He fixed his jacket as best he could. Jack looked down at the tiny girl. She looked almost like a child. He caught her staring at her hands. Did I burn you?

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:21 pm
User Image
User Image
Arwen smiled back, mentally frowning as the fog was growing. Now she couldnt see past her knee, and half of Naga was gone also. She started to drift a bit, and felt Zeros hand in hers. Her cheeks once again turned pink, and hoped that the fog covered it up. "Ok."she said softly back. The blue flame reflected off her eyes. She looked amazed as it formed into a staff, and listened to what he said. Arwen squeezed his hand, hoping he was going to be alright. The birds song became more sad and depressed, and Arwen found herself becoming a bit sad also. Naga let out a growl.

ut ape
x Blue Nightingale x

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:43 pm
Neon_CookieXxX

Zero phoenix

User Image

User Image

Swinging his staff slowly, side to side to see if there was going to glow. It felt like its not going to do anything untell a flash a blue came from the crystal but only for a little bit. " see that?... " Zero whispered lightly as he walked the way that the crystal glowed for a little bit, soon it started to do it more before it just became glowing blue. " we close " he said as it was glowing brighter as he talked. Making sure that Arwen was still holding his hand he did a light squeezed on her hands because he didnt want to lose her in the fog.

It only took a few minute but the fog started to go away and zero could hear the cry of a little girl. " hello? " he said softly as he could see the spirit of the little girl. " dont be fooled by her looks. she maybe a little but she just holding her real forum under there " Zero whispered to Arwen. as he gently let go of Arwen's hand as the fog was going away. " we here to help, whats the matter? " Zero asked not getting close to the spirit just to make sure.

User Image

User Image

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:29 pm
The Angry Businessman

Claivern

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

「OOC: 」
User Image
User Image
Eliana scowled, "Men. You're all confusing, too! Always sendin mixed messages! Da--rn! Why can't you be normal!?" she huffed. Eliana blushed. Where had this confidence come from? "You didn't burn me..." she bit her lip, "I don't think you did, anyway. My hands don't hurt but they're pink..." she sighed, straightening her back.

User Image  
{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces