• Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:50 am
Insane WereWolf
ι αм jυsт α sнα∂σω

υмвяα ℓυиα

User Image
"Well I've known her for awhile but I tend to keep to myself...I guess you could say we are friends" Umbra gave a small smile 'He seems kind' she thought to herself. Umbra saw Misa walk up "Hello Misa, it's been awhile since I last talked to you. So what are you two doing?" Umbra asked with a very curious tone

σƒ ωнσ ι яεαℓу αм

OOC: When i said she stoped a couple feet from them was speaking about her clothes. I figured she was soaking wet and needed to dry off before getting to close to them. Sorry about the misundrstanding.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
Neko Queen Nala
Insane WereWolf
ι αм jυsт α sнα∂σω

υмвяα ℓυиα

User Image
"Well I've known her for awhile but I tend to keep to myself...I guess you could say we are friends" Umbra gave a small smile 'He seems kind' she thought to herself. Umbra saw Misa walk up "Hello Misa, it's been awhile since I last talked to you. So what are you two doing?" Umbra asked with a very curious tone

σƒ ωнσ ι яεαℓу αм

OOC: When i said she stoped a couple feet from them was speaking about her clothes. I figured she was soaking wet and needed to dry off before getting to close to them. Sorry about the misundrstanding.

Oh okay, i'll fix my post real quick xd  

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:14 am
User Image
After getting her shoes on Misa stood up and walked over to them. As she walked over to them she heard Umbra ask about what they where doing. "Right now nothing he just got here. We are going to do some training If he wants to stay alive long enough To actualy enjoy the forest he need to learn a few things." Misa said sounding like a joke and a bit serious. "What brings you here? Normaly i do not see you around the lake during the day." Misa added before she noticed a bird and two wolves. "By the way Mika has been watching us again." She said pointing out a small bird that was looking right at Umbra and two wolves looking at them.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:23 pm
Neko Queen Nala

((OOC: ah whoops...sorry, okkk so my rpc isn't the fastest person ever...ur rpc can go fast too, so yeah. but a lot of ppl and animals here are really fast, like the wolf person who just joined (page 1) so then i got cocky and was like, "i gotta up my game!!" srry for almost god modding))  

kickblue

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:28 pm
From the end of the world

~Nox~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nox heard Mika and rolled her eyes, but in a polite way. "Hello Mika. I'm sorry about your plants, but I do not need a vine. I like swinging my scythe around thaaaank you." She turned about and sat on a nearby rock with her legs crossed. "I take it you've run into some humans. Tell me, do you enjoy having them around?" Nox was tracing the symbols on her blade as she spoke. "I mean really, what do they add to this place?"
I come...

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:11 pm
User ImageClyde Thomas
"Mika?" Clyde asked, "Is that another spirit?" Clyde tensed up again. God...this is tearing up my nerves...I don't know any of the names of these spirits, and any one of them could be the one that wanted to kill me... Clyde looked in the direction Misa had pointed, and saw a tiny bird, peering out of one of it's eyes at them. Below sat two wolves, "So wait, this Mika can control animals or something?"

Z4nz1b4r

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:19 am
ι αм jυsт α sнα∂σω

υмвяα ℓυиα

User Image
"Oh Mika, I haven't seen her in awhile" she said as she looked at the bird, Umbra then turned to Clyde "Yes she is another spirit and I know she can speak to them, and has great influence over them but I think the only one who can control the animals the is Spirit of Animals, Mika is similar to her but she heals the plants which the other spirit can not" Umbra looked back to the bird 'I really have lost connection with the other spirits haven't I...' she thought as her happy look went away

σƒ ωнσ ι яεαℓу αм

OOC: Gonna be gone this weekend, AGAIN and willl also be gone next weekend  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:43 am
((OOC: I understand what you mean but keep in mind no one is better then everyone.))
User Image
"I figured as much and do not worrie about the plants the ones around this tree are quite strong." Mika said as She placed her hands on the ground. " No not yet I asked some of the wolves to keep a eye on them though. You should know the answer to that. So long as they do not needlessly harm any plants or animals i am fine with them being here. As for what they add They give us each something to do." Mika said as she finshed and turned to face Nox. "Think abouit it our jobs are limited by how much the forest changes. If not for the humans comeing here every now and then nothing would ever change."

User Image
"Yes Mika is the spirit of earth. Umbra can you do me a favor and get her to call off the other wolves. I told her to use something that is not seen as a threat to some humans." Misa said noticeing Clyde tenseing up. "And do not worrie she can not controll them only speak to them. The wolves have probly been asked to keep a eye on you and any other human but, That does not mean they won't attack if they feel they need to defened themsleves." Misa said before barking to the wolves near them. Soon after they nodded and walked away. "You can relax a bit now."  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:48 am
ι αм jυsт α sнα∂σω

υмвяα ℓυиα

User Image
Umbra nodded "Mika if you can hear me you don't need to worry about Clyde, I highly doubt he'd do anything to harm the forest. So you can call back your animals" Umbra looked back to Misa and Clyde "You know Clyde, You don't have to be scared of the spirits...Well most of them. Our or their job is just to protect the forest" but the thought of that put a sad look on Umbra's face 'I don't even know my own purpose...So I can't say it's my job to protect the forest now can I' she thought as she sighed

σƒ ωнσ ι яεαℓу αм

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:35 am
User Image

"Umbra we have unwanted company." Misa said her pleasent look vanishing as a pack wolves walked up to the group. But unlike the wolves That had just left there was a look of bloodlust in there eyes and a aura about them that made her skin crawl. "Clyde stay back!" Misa said not sure what to make of the wolves she had never seen wolves like this before.

((Sorry about makeing a fight sceen but the whole being peacefull all the time was getting old.))  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:43 am
From the end of the world

~Nox~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nox just kept tracing the symbols. "True. Well, they don't really give me much to do, seeing as how I have little to do with them as possible." She smiled and watched Mika as she healed the plants. The earth spirit looked very concentrated on what she was doing.
I come...

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:59 am
ι αм jυsт α sнα∂σω

υмвяα ℓυиα

User Image
Umbra looked at the wolves "How troublesome" Umbra held out her arms and small shadows began forming around her 'Lets see how you like this!' Umbra pointed her arms forward and the shadows morphed into shadow wolves her signature defense and attack "How many are there? I can only make so many shadows at a time" she said as she tried to find them all

σƒ ωнσ ι яεαℓу αм

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

Z4nz1b4r

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:53 pm
User ImageClyde Thomas
"Yeah, I'm only concerned about the one that tried to kill me. What's her name?" Clyde asked. He watched silently as Umbra requested the nature spirit to get rid of the wolves. It was only when the other wolves showed up that he sprung into action. He knew Misa and Umbra could defend themselves, but he still needed to train. And being thrown into things was how he learned best. Clyde placed himself between Misa and Umbra and the wolves, smirking a little. He glanced at Umbra out of the corner of his eye, "Hold up, please. I wanna try this one. Misa, if it gets out of hand, don't hesitate to help." Then, feeling a wave of nervousness come over him, he took a step towards the wolves. As he did, a searing pain coursed through his veins, and he dropped to the ground. Looking up, he couldn't see anything but darkness and a slight outline of the wolves. He forced himself to stand, but when he did, he felt pain in his right arm as if it had exploded. He yelled out, "Oh god!! What's happening!?"

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:52 pm
((i reserve a place in this battle emotion_donotwant but i guess its ok if u guys move in without me, so never mind.....))  

kickblue

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:35 am
User Image
"Nox a few wolves are comming and there not normal." Mika said as she stood up the plants taken care of. "It seems about three packs. Misa and Umbra are dealing wih one pack anthere is near us I am haveing trouble finding the third pack." Mika saidas one of the wolves walked out into the open.

User Image
Misa quickly placed herself between Clyde and the wolves. "I told you to stay back for as reason." Mika said as small amount of the ground came up between them and the wolves. She heard Umbra ask about the amount of wolves "I tracked twelve Wolves like these in the forest Three groups of four. " Misa said as she turned to face Clyde. "Now stay back and let us handle this unless you feel like dying in a very painful way." Misa said a do as i say or else tone in her voice

{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff