Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::Dead Threads::}}
Star+Kefka 1x1 (Title coming soon!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:24 pm
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

Lena looked up at the helicopters with distaste. "You think we could blow them out of the sky?" She asked.

Uther squinted and looked into the choppers. "no pilots. Drone copters. Hell yeah!" Uther ducked as a machine gun rained down on him. The bullets. Ounces off the armor of the car. "drive Boris!" he shouted as he fired at the first helicopter.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:29 pm
kefkadragon

Lena watched Uther fire on the helicopter and contemplated helping take them down. But she didn't have anything of her own to use. Unless she used her fire, but a fireball shooting out into the sky might draw more attention. Instead she looked through the windows, seeing if any scientists could be tailing them from other cars.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:41 am
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

Lena watched Uther fire on the helicopter and contemplated helping take them down. But she didn't have anything of her own to use. Unless she used her fire, but a fireball shooting out into the sky might draw more attention. Instead she looked through the windows, seeing if any scientists could be tailing them from other cars.

"Boris get us out of the city." Uther shouted. "I can only fire so much before it crashes into a building." Boris sped up and out of the city. He headed north towards the plains.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:48 am
kefkadragon

Lena noticed a car tailing them a distance behind. "There's some tailing us." She told them. "We might wanna lose them.."  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:29 am
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

Lena noticed a car tailing them a distance behind. "There's some tailing us." She told them. "We might wanna lose them.."

"you can't be serious! Damn! You have a lot of friends don't you?" Uther said tossing her his pistol. "take out the tires!" Uther critically damaged the first chopper and it flew away. The plains flew by as Boris kept driving.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:20 am
kefkadragon

"Nope, not a lot of friends here." Lena said taking the pistol. She aimed carefully before she shot, hitting the front left tire. The car started swerving a bit because of what she did; she had to aim more carefully for the other front tire. "I really hope there isn't anymore chasing us..." She said to herself before shooting.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:25 am
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

"Nope, not a lot of friends here." Lena said taking the pistol. She aimed carefully before she shot, hitting the front left tire. The car started swerving a bit because of what she did; she had to aim more carefully for the other front tire. "I really hope there isn't anymore chasing us..." She said to herself before shooting.

Uther laughed and shot at the second chopper. "they got helicopters and a car on us. What's next? Freaking tanks and stealth bombers?" Uther ducked as the remaining helicopters shot down on him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:29 am
kefkadragon

"Dont jinx us now." Lena said with a smile as she shot the car's right tire, this time hitting it.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:34 am
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

"Dont jinx us now." Lena said with a smile as she shot the car's right tire, this time hitting it.

Uther shot down he next helicopter and it crashed in a field. The third and final chopper had missiles mounted on it. "just my luck, they've got explosives now. Time to kick a** and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of gum!" Uther shouted as he opened fire. This chopper had more armor than the other two.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:37 am
kefkadragon

Lena laughed and looked back at the car. It stopped now and the scientists were attempting to chase them on foot. Like you're going to run faster than this car, she thought with a slight smirk and turned her attention back on the choppers. "Since we're not in town..." She held out her hand and let a ball of fire fly out to one of the choppers, hitting it.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:18 am
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

Lena laughed and looked back at the car. It stopped now and the scientists were attempting to chase them on foot. Like you're going to run faster than this car, she thought with a slight smirk and turned her attention back on the choppers. "Since we're not in town..." She held out her hand and let a ball of fire fly out to one of the choppers, hitting it.

Uther looked back and the helicopter shook violently when hit with fire.
"no stealing my kills!" he said sarcastically. He fire the rest of the machine gun belt. "out of Ammo Boris!" the chopper fired a missile at them. Uther cursed as he ducked down. "looks like we're done."  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:30 am
kefkadragon

"Try dodging it; I'll try firing at it." Lena said, taking aim and firing at the missle with her fire. It seemed to be slowing it down a bit, but not much else that affected yet.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:36 am
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

"Try dodging it; I'll try firing at it." Lena said, taking aim and firing at the missle with her fire. It seemed to be slowing it down a bit, but not much else that affected yet.

Boris swerved to avoid the missile. He turned to hard and flipped the car over. Uther ducked in to avoid being whipped out of the car. The car slid for a few yards and stopped. "we've got to move!" Uther said as he jumped out. He grabbed the briefcase and the missile continued cruising towards them. The fire had jarred the navigation systems a bit but didn't slow it down much.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:48 am
kefkadragon

Lena jumped out of the car and broke into a run. She was pretty fast on her feet, only feeling hardly a bit of pain from her ankle anymore. "Where to? Somewhere safer than here I hope."  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:53 pm
Japanesestarfire
/quote]
"first things first. Get down!" Uther pulled lens down to the ground as the car exploded. The chopper left immediately afterwards. Boris stood up and brushed himself off. He had been launched from the car as it rolled. "Damn it! I wanted a full hat trick of them down. Now we have to find another way out. Wait." Boris grabbed his cell phone and called the head of the orginization. "We got shot down here. Minnesota. Three helicopters, one armored armed with heat seeking missiles. Boris petrovich. Ok. Thank you." Boris turned off his phone.
"are we getting out of here?" Uther asked. As Boris opened his mouth a shot rang out. He dropped down. "Boris!" Uther shouted.

{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff