Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Adventure/Horror RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blo0dz0rs... Hnnn...
  ... Fuzz off, Yami! ><#
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:21 am
Mokuba looked up at Seto with a small nod, "Yeah, good idea." Mokuba rerplied before apporching the bench. He too had noticed Ishizu staring at his brother, but he aslo chose to ignore it as well. As he sat on the bench he kicked his legs in antisipation, he was rather excited about this. His suitcase sat right by his side so nothing could happen to it. He looked around to see if he could see any of the adults that were going on the trip. The principal was there and so was the secretary. So Joey seemed to be the only one they were waiting for, but he wasn't sure, he had no idea who esle was going to go on this trip withy them.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:09 pm
Ishizu finally blinked and looked over at Tea. Mission accomplished; she had finally annoyed Seto.
"Would you mind waking Ryou for me, Tea? I don't want to have to drag him onboard the plane." Ishizu joked.

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:08 am
"Oh, sure, I'll do that." tea assured the other with a big grin.
"Drag Ryou on board..? Or just guard him...? Can't that lazy a** just like... wake up? Oh, right... He probably had a tough night with his boyfriend who he refuses to admit exists or something..."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:01 pm
((dies laughing xd ))  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:43 pm
Tachi watched him text message someone, but he didn't want to stare. So he made sure his eyes stayed focused on the road ahead of him. Avoiding the hold up in traffic, Tachi made it into the parking garage. Claiming a spot that was realitivly close to the ports enterance. "Were here." he said, looking in the review mirror. Just making sure Duke was informed, in case he had gotten caught up in his cell phone. He unbuckled his seat belt and placed his hand on the handle of the car. Then he saw Joey and a girl bolt past them, heading quickly for the elevators. He took out his cell phone, dialing a few digits and waited.

"Hello Yamasuki-san, are you already inside the building now?" he asked. He listened for a responce, "Yes we are, but theres no rush, our plane doesnt leave for another half an hour. And most of the people are here. I just hope the others get here soon. Where are you?" he asked. "Were in the garage, I just saw Wheeler-san and his guest dash by, we should be at the meeting point soon. Who else are we waiting on?" he asked as he grabbed his sutcase off of the roof of his car. "Well lets see, Kaiba and his guest have arrived. Tea has arrived, you say Joey and his sister are on his way. So it seems were waiting for Duke and Ryou to arrive." he replied. Tachi was opening the door for Duke as he listened to the list of people. "I have Duke here, so its Ryou and his guest. Did Tea bring anyone?" he asked. "that doesn't matter, now head in here quick, were going to be leaving soon." he stated before the phone clicked off.

Tachi sighed as he handed Duke his bag, "Come on, we better hurry." he said as they headed for the door.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:23 am
Duke finished texting his dad he was going to be out for a while.
"The b*****d won't even give a ********> he thought, as he accepted his bag.
He nodded to his teacher, and together they headed towards the entrance.
"Hey erm... have you ever felt bad stuff you can't help?" Duke asked, a worried expression in his face. He had to know if he was the only one addicted to s**t, but he didn't realize that the way he put it suggested about everything but that.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:09 pm
Serenity could hardly comtain her excitement as the situation began to catch up with her. They were here. At the airport...
"And so, they arrive," she said in an authentic voice, "Joseph Wheeler and his sister Serenity Wheeler are about to embark on a world-wide adventure to the comercial center of China."

She continued in a lower pitch of voice, pretending to be someone else, "That's right Annako! They're destined to the bustling capital city of Bejing! It's bound to be a very exciting trip for the both of them!"

She switched to the higher voice. "Yes, indeed, Machiou-san! Did you know that the siblings have never been outside of Japan before?"
"No, I wasn't aware of that!"
"Well, it's true!"
"How fantastic!" She interrupted herself by a fit of giggles that she couldn't hold back any longer.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:46 am
Bakura was sitting amonst his friends, having a blast. Then, the smell of smoke started to annoy his nostrils. No one around him seemed bothered. Abruptly, the view changed to a view outside the plane. The entire back end was engulfed in flames, and the plane was nose-diving towards a large swath of jungle. Someone was shaking Bakura's shoulder, but they didn't affect the dream as it repeated it'self over and over  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:56 am
Once he was certain of Serenitys safety, he pushed the car door open. Quickly stepping out of the drivers end and shuting the door with a small slam. He grabbed his and her suitcases off of the roof before running to his sisters side of the car. Letting her out before shuting the door behind her and handing her bag to her. "Come on, we have to hurry." he said, taking her hand and rushing toward the elevator. They were super late, but with no hold ups, they could make it in time. He was rushing so much, he didn't even see Tachi senseis car arrive. His gaze was more focussed on the elevator not to far from them.

As soon as they got inside of the room, he pounded his fist on the button to summon the elevator. The elevators doors slowly parted granting them enterance. He quickly stumbled inside the small room before the doors closed and traveled down. Leaning against the wall, Joey let out a long sigh of relief his bag dropping to his side. He smiled at Serenitys behavior, she seemed as estatic as he was. She was so adorable, she could always make him smile. A loud ringing echoed through the confind space of the elevator, before the doors opened once more. Before they were fully open, Joey was ready to make a run for it. "Let's hurry and get to customs. They better not stop and check us for anything." he said, removing anything that might even be metal from his pockets.

Once he was sure that there was nothing in his pockets, he took a hold of his sisters bag. Placing it on the assembly line on its side. His bag was placed soon after hers was. Then he quickly stepped through the metal detector, it remained silent. Once beyond the guards he picked up both of their bags, taking ahold of his sisters hand. Rushing through the halls, soon catching glimpse of the others not to far ahead. He smiled as he picked up speed, making sure his sister wasn't to far behind of him. As soon as they reached the others, he bent over. His hands on his knees as he attempted to regain his breath. "We..made it." he panted, his face still facing the floor.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:30 pm
Tea shook Ryou's shoulder again.
"Geez, like... Wake up, sleepy bag... You should sleep in the plane... Not like.. Here." she finished with an eye roll.
"Geez, Ryou's like... Totally lacking sleep..." she thought, restating the obvious in her own way to herself.
"Dude... Like... Wake. Up." she commanded, still shaking his shoulder.

Again, she rolled his eyes. He didn't look like he was about to open his eyes.

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:07 am
Marik snapped awake as Ishizu smacked him.
"OW!"
"Just slap him Tea. He should wake up soon." Ishizu called over her shoulder as she dragged Marik off. Odion stayed behind, to make sure that he didn't have to drag the white-haired boy onto the plane.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:24 am
Tea's eyes widened a little as she saw how Ishizu treated her little brother.
"I thought African women had like... No rights whatsoever... Like... How can you slap him without some like... Man hitting you back harder?" Tea asked in surprise, as she did not slap Ryou.
"Geez... I'm not going to like... Slap a classmate... Like... Totally not..."

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:37 am
Odion rolled his eyes. This girl was worthless.
"Yell in his ear or something, please." Odion didn't want to have to wake the boy up and have to deal with his Yami self.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:02 pm
Tachi waited patiently as the elevator slowly made its way up to their floor. His eyes shifted to Duke as he broke the silence around them. His question was slightly confusing, he wasn't sure how to respond. It took a few moments for him to gather his thoughts. With a small unsure sigh, he responded. "I'm not quite sure what you mean in asking me this Duke-san. There are some things that I too am unable to help. But sometimes you have to be a man and put them behind you to do the right thing." he replied.

Though he was unsure if his answer was the one Duke was looking for. "I hope that is what you were wondering. If not, do you think you could explain what it is exactally you are asking?" he asked gently, that usual soft smile on his lips. The door in front of them opened as he stepped in, picking up both of their bags. Letting Duke walk on ahead of him before he followed into the elevator. With a press of a button, the doors slowly closed before them. The numbers above them began to light up in a decending pattern. And the silence had returned.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:49 am
"You see..." Duke said breaking the silence.

This was his usual way of talking about important things.
Pose a question that could mean anything before telling what's on the mind.
He took a deep breath.
"My mother's Russian... And... Well..." He he put on an expression that kind of showed it was a little difficult for him to talk about it.
"She's been in Japan for 17 years now, and she still doesn't speak the langauge. She erm... She knows I'm leaving, but I wasn't able to tell her I was leaving for weeks, since I don't know Russian. I erm..."

He shook his head.
"I don't know... I just watned someone to know..." he ended, as the elevator stopped.
With a cute 'ping', the doors opened.

OOC
Inu, in the other RP, things are happening. 3nodding

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out