Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}
all fair in love, war, and tech Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:31 pm
I Am Alucard Hellsing
"i forgot the name of the place, but it serves real good creole dishes real down south good food." Leon said and he really couldn't remember the name of the place.
"well where is it then" Rain said grabbing an umbrella  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:06 pm
"now i can't tell you that. it wouldn't be a surprise if i did now would it? think of this as a date. " Leon said with a light hearted chuckle.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:36 am
I Am Alucard Hellsing
"now i can't tell you that. it wouldn't be a surprise if i did now would it? think of this as a date. " Leon said with a light hearted chuckle.
"A-A date!?" Rain said as she looked suprised and blushed  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:00 am
Sakura the balck blossom

"yes, a date. again, the least i can do to make it up to you for what i did." Leon said "no need to be embarassed. i'm sure guys are lining up just to get a date with such a beautiful young lady such as yourself." 'i might just say i killed her and help her live on as someone else. wouldn't be the first time....but that would mean telling her who i really am and what i was originally payed to do.' he thought to himself while keeping his face clear of his thoughts  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:54 am
I Am Alucard Hellsing
Sakura the balck blossom

"yes, a date. again, the least i can do to make it up to you for what i did." Leon said "no need to be embarassed. i'm sure guys are lining up just to get a date with such a beautiful young lady such as yourself." 'i might just say i killed her and help her live on as someone else. wouldn't be the first time....but that would mean telling her who i really am and what i was originally payed to do.' he thought to himself while keeping his face clear of his thoughts
"umm ok...lets go then" Rain said fallowing Leon to the resturant  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:59 am
as they were walking he decided to ask her a question "Hey, Rain. what have you heard about that bounty hunter?" Leon asked  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:06 am
I Am Alucard Hellsing
as they were walking he decided to ask her a question "Hey, Rain. what have you heard about that bounty hunter?" Leon asked
"so far i heard that he has a prosthetic arm, looks like you and only hunts down women from the resistance" Rain explained as she saw the sky get cloudy  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:37 am
"i heard that he hunts whoever has a high enough price on their head and sometimes he helps his targets keep living and gives them a new identity." Leon said  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:42 am
I Am Alucard Hellsing
"i heard that he hunts whoever has a high enough price on their head and sometimes he helps his targets keep living and gives them a new identity." Leon said
"Really now...i never heard that from anyone" Rain said as she almost tripped over something  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:50 am
"What would you do if he decided to do that for you?" Leon asked curious to find out the answer.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:09 am
I Am Alucard Hellsing
"What would you do if he decided to do that for you?" Leon asked curious to find out the answer.
"i would probably run cause i'm starting to hate fighting...plus the injury in my shoulders will slow me down"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:19 am
"Even with a new lease on life?" Leon asked surprised by her answer. "you could just say that you get mixed up with yourself a lot and trick them and continue to live a normal life."  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:26 am
I Am Alucard Hellsing
"Even with a new lease on life?" Leon asked surprised by her answer. "you could just say that you get mixed up with yourself a lot and trick them and continue to live a normal life."
"kinda hard to trinck someone when i already tried to kill them or they just want me dead"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:30 am
"I could say you are my sister." Leon said "They would probably buy that one."  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:36 am
I Am Alucard Hellsing
"I could say you are my sister." Leon said "They would probably buy that one."
"they wont fall for it that quickly.....im wanted by every bounty hunter aroundeven the ray casters want me dead"  
{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff