Bondage, anyone?
  yes
  ewww you sick pervie
  poll whore
View Results

Ayame_Rikimayu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:51 am
Death Sharpie
I am a virgin at the age of 17. I want to do bondage but I am hesitant about it.

And wow I am 17 and a virgin, thats rare. rolleyes

AND NO!!! I am not one of those people that believe that there should be no sex before marriage. I will have sex just.....use a freaking condom people. The world is overpopulated, last thing we need you to do is add to that problem prematurely.

i know this is COMPLETELY off topic but i just have to say this.
first of all, congrats to us peeps who have made it to the latter years of our adolescense with the cherry still intact.!!! xp

second of all, i find it slightly disturbing how some people just EXPECT you to lose your virginity in high school. i remember my friend (male) saying something to me in class about saving it until marriage, and some random person turns around and practically screams "you mean you haven't gotten laid yet?!?!?!"

not to rag on anyone who has done it, but i find it rather sad that society expects us to lose our virginity at such a young age. i was watching a tv program where a group of women were teasing another girl because she was a virgin at 25. 25, people! is it that hard to wait?! no offense to anyone, but i'm just one of those people who wanna wait until i find the right one to give it to, and if it takes until i'm 30 (although i'm impatient and don't forsee it happening), then i'm gonna try to wait, and i don't want to be made fun of or not believed when i tell someone i'm still a virgin.

although i am all for curiosity, and this ties back into the bondage/bdsm topic, i find it sad how much sex is influencing lives of younger people. i will admit, i may not be interested in sex (intercourse) itself, but i think alot of times about my sexuality and my sexual nature, which is oftentimes confused by others as an obssession with sex. and yes, half of that last line was copped off of CSI but it made sense, dammit. i think there are many ways to be sexual and to share sexual moments without actually having sex. i think bondage/bdsm could be one of them, but i don't know for sure. i have alot of ideas of how to in this perverted little brain of mine.

the point of my rant was that sex, at an early age, contributes to alot of the problems faced by teens in our life. i am 17 and already feel somewhat pressured to just forget about my qualms and my morals and just go ahead and ******** the hot girl i've been checking out for a year now. but i don't wanna do that. lest i get something itchy.
i wanna just go out and tell some people that there are ways to have fun without actually HAVING FUN. i mean, intercourse. i think that most of my pervy foreplay ideas come from a strong desire to stay abstinent while not repressing my sexual urges. i am sorry for ranting AGAIN but i really had to get that off my chest.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:54 pm
My boyfriend and I have a great deal of fun with the following.

-We want a pair of doorjamb cuffs (For use on me, mostly.)
-We had 4 pairs of Handcuffs, two of which are now broken.(Mostly used on me, sometimes on him)
-We want a bondage couch (It's a couch with wrist and ankle cuffs built in)
-Collars&Leashes(Normally i'm the "victim/slave/pet" here.)
-Fake rape(Both ways)
-Occasional Master&Slave/Dom&Sub(It goes both ways for us both, depending on the mood)
-Being thrown against walls(I get this one and love it.)
-Cold blades (Normally no cutting, just enough to scratch a little- mostly used on me.)
-Occasional blood drinking (Goes for us both)
-Lots of biting and scratching.(Goes for both)
-Occasional straight-up tie downs.(Normally i'm the one to get tied down)

We don't normally do pain aside from scratching, biting, and the cutting involved in sharing blood.

Satan on Speed

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:14 pm
Ayame_Rikimayu
Death Sharpie
I am a virgin at the age of 17. I want to do bondage but I am hesitant about it.

AND NO!!! I am not one of those people that believe that there should be no sex before marriage. I will have sex just.....use a freaking condom people. The world is overpopulated, last thing we need you to do is add to that problem prematurely.

first of all, congrats to us peeps who have made it to the latter years of our adolescense with the cherry still intact.!!! xp

second of all, i find it slightly disturbing how some people just EXPECT you to lose your virginity in high school. i remember my friend (male) saying something to me in class about saving it until marriage, and some random person turns around and practically screams "you mean you haven't gotten laid yet?!?!?!"

not to rag on anyone who has done it, but i find it rather sad that society expects us to lose our virginity at such a young age. i was watching a tv program where a group of women were teasing another girl because she was a virgin at 25. 25, people! is it that hard to wait?! no offense to anyone, but i'm just one of those people who wanna wait until i find the right one to give it to, and if it takes until i'm 30 (although i'm impatient and don't forsee it happening), then i'm gonna try to wait, and i don't want to be made fun of or not believed when i tell someone i'm still a virgin.

although i am all for curiosity, and this ties back into the bondage/bdsm topic, i find it sad how much sex is influencing lives of younger people. i will admit, i may not be interested in sex (intercourse) itself, but i think alot of times about my sexuality and my sexual nature, which is oftentimes confused by others as an obssession with sex. and yes, half of that last line was copped off of CSI but it made sense, dammit. i think there are many ways to be sexual and to share sexual moments without actually having sex. i think bondage/bdsm could be one of them, but i don't know for sure. i have alot of ideas of how to in this perverted little brain of mine.

the point of my rant was that sex, at an early age, contributes to alot of the problems faced by teens in our life. i am 17 and already feel somewhat pressured to just forget about my qualms and my morals and just go ahead and ******** the hot girl i've been checking out for a year now. but i don't wanna do that. lest i get something itchy.
i wanna just go out and tell some people that there are ways to have fun without actually HAVING FUN. i mean, intercourse. i think that most of my pervy foreplay ideas come from a strong desire to stay abstinent while not repressing my sexual urges. i am sorry for ranting AGAIN but i really had to get that off my chest.
While you are entitled to your beliefs, and while I commend you for sticking to your beliefs, I don't necessarily agree with you.

I think there's nothing wrong with having sex in your teenage years. As long as your smart about it and it's on your terms. I was 17 when I lost mine. Before then I didn't really feel the want to have sex but one day it just felt to me like it was time. I'm not with my first anymore but I don't regret what I did and when I lost it.

I think sex before marriage cam be a good thing because it allows one to see if one and their potential life partner are sexually compatible. Weather or not one wants to admit it sex is a large part of a relationship, so that answer is always good to know.

On the subject of bondage and enjoy being tied up and teased.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:02 pm
I love it. >.<  

Yukaimina

Eyelash Curlers and Stars

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:00 pm
Laharl Part Deux
Ayame_Rikimayu
Death Sharpie

While you are entitled to your beliefs, and while I commend you for sticking to your beliefs, I don't necessarily agree with you.

I think there's nothing wrong with having sex in your teenage years. As long as your smart about it and it's on your terms. I was 17 when I lost mine. Before then I didn't really feel the want to have sex but one day it just felt to me like it was time. I'm not with my first anymore but I don't regret what I did and when I lost it.

I think sex before marriage cam be a good thing because it allows one to see if one and their potential life partner are sexually compatible. Weather or not one wants to admit it sex is a large part of a relationship, so that answer is always good to know.

I agree. As long as you wear a condom (or your partner and you were both tested for most STDs and you are ready for a child... though I wouldn't suggest that in your teenage years), sex isn't going to do any permanent damage or anything.

I guess I can't really say there's anything wrong with abstinence, whether it's a religious belief or a personal one, but expecting others to adhere to your beliefs is arrogant and narrow-minded.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:58 pm
Here's my philosophy on bondage, "She can handcuff me to the shower head and cut me with a razor blade...but I get to return the favor."

Don't quote me son, I ain't said s**t.

But, yeah with all seriousness, I'm all for it, but it takes a lot of trust to let somebody restrain you...if you're a paranoid ********, like me.  

Sad Lion Serenade

Ayame_Rikimayu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:54 am
Laharl Part Deux
Ayame_Rikimayu
Death Sharpie

I agree. As long as you wear a condom (or your partner and you were both tested for most STDs and you are ready for a child... though I wouldn't suggest that in your teenage years), sex isn't going to do any permanent damage or anything.

I guess I can't really say there's anything wrong with abstinence, whether it's a religious belief or a personal one, but expecting others to adhere to your beliefs is arrogant and narrow-minded.

i'm not expecting anyone to adhere to my beliefs. i'm just saying that i find it sad that sex has become such a big part of young people's lives. i speak so because i know of some people who ruined their lives as such. i just don't wanna go through the rest of my adolescence feeling pressured by peers and the media to have sex.

i am not chastising anyone for having sex at a young age, either, and if my previous post hinted at that then i apologize. its just that i want to keep my cherry for many years without being a "prude" to people. there are just some people that should just keep it in thier pants. not all, just some, and i'm not suggesting you. again i apologize for offending anyone.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:56 am
im into bondage. but i've sadly never tried it ): i hope one day too do it (: collars leashes tied down -drools-  

666_Angel_of_Descent_666

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:26 pm
666_Angel_of_Descent_666
im into bondage. but i've sadly never tried it ): i hope one day too do it (: collars leashes tied down -drools-
You like to watch? ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:37 am
XWraith_LordX
666_Angel_of_Descent_666
You like to watch? ninja

i guess yes?  

666_Angel_of_Descent_666

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:14 am
Ayame_Rikimayu
Laharl Part Deux
Ayame_Rikimayu
Death Sharpie

i'm not expecting anyone to adhere to my beliefs. i'm just saying that i find it sad that sex has become such a big part of young people's lives. i speak so because i know of some people who ruined their lives as such. i just don't wanna go through the rest of my adolescence feeling pressured by peers and the media to have sex.

i am not chastising anyone for having sex at a young age, either, and if my previous post hinted at that then i apologize. its just that i want to keep my cherry for many years without being a "prude" to people. there are just some people that should just keep it in thier pants. not all, just some, and i'm not suggesting you. again i apologize for offending anyone.
I guess I can understand. While I'm young and enjoy sex, I dislike how the media paints the picture that to be "desirable" you have to dress and act like a hussy. Not only that, but you have to have sex as much as one too. Sex is something beauty not trashy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:53 am
Laharl Part Deux
Ayame_Rikimayu

I guess I can understand. While I'm young and enjoy sex, I dislike how the media paints the picture that to be "desirable" you have to dress and act like a hussy. Not only that, but you have to have sex as much as one too. Sex is something beauty not trashy.
I'm twenty-one, a virgin, and I sort of want to see if I can make it to thirty. I know people who have. But I'm asexual, so that's different. I can understand the concept of an orgasm being pleasing, but the idea of being that physically close to another person for the sustained amount of time sex would require makes me wiggy. I don't even like hugging.
I get alot of flak for this; and alot of people saying I should get therapy to try and "fix" it. Unsurprisingly, this offends me.
When did prudence stop being a virtue?

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:03 am
The Goth Apple
Laharl Part Deux
Ayame_Rikimayu

I'm twenty-one, a virgin, and I sort of want to see if I can make it to thirty. I know people who have. But I'm asexual, so that's different. I can understand the concept of an orgasm being pleasing, but the idea of being that physically close to another person for the sustained amount of time sex would require makes me wiggy. I don't even like hugging.
I get alot of flak for this; and alot of people saying I should get therapy to try and "fix" it. Unsurprisingly, this offends me.
I feel, there's nothing free about being prude and thats not who I am. If that works for you, thats good. But society is now gearing towards being totally free with ourselves. It's just a change in mentality that's been happening since the late fifties and early sixites with the sexual revolution and leaving prudence behind was apart of that revolution.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:06 am
Whips and chains are my favorite toys!  

NokomisSnape

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:48 am
Laharl Part Deux
The Goth Apple
Laharl Part Deux
I feel, there's nothing free about being prude and thats not who I am. If that works for you, thats good. But society is now gearing towards being totally free with ourselves. It's just a change in mentality that's been happening since the late fifties and early sixites with the sexual revolution and leaving prudence behind was apart of that revolution.
Respectfully, I disagree.
There's nothing wrong with you not being prude; but I do not feel that "being totally free with ourselves" means being freer with sex. If we really were being "freer"; it would work both ways. It doesn't. People are just talking about, and having, sex more openly then they have in the past.
While this isn't intrinsically bad, it isn't intrinsically good either.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff