Welcome to Gaia! ::

Odd One Out

Back to Guilds

The sweet little slice of Gaia reserved for the bizarre, twisted, and/or bored. 

Tags: Random, Debate, Discussion, Chat, Competitions 

Reply Main Forum
The Chatbox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seanathin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:19 pm
so I was just sitting outside and a black bear walked by about fifty feet in from of me  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:22 pm
Seanathin
so I was just sitting outside and a black bear walked by about fifty feet in from of me

Sounds like you're in Canada. Heehee.  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Balbora

Crew

Ground Control

30,400 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:55 am
you
are
boring
sad

w8 not funky emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:44 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Seanathin

yeah eh!
@ Balbora, what would you do if you saw a bear of any kind walk within fifty feet of you (not good at the distance conversion thing since I am Canadian and am better at metric)  

Seanathin
Crew

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:06 pm
Balbora
you
are
boring
sad

w8 not funky emotion_hug

Hahah d'awwww heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:27 pm
Seanathin
Funkyblueeyes
Seanathin

yeah eh!
@ Balbora, what would you do if you saw a bear of any kind walk within fifty feet of you (not good at the distance conversion thing since I am Canadian and am better at metric)

idk i thinkk i remain silent and hold my breath emotion_kirakira though bears r cuddly...
keep the metric better i'm german so metric here too^^  

Balbora

Crew

Ground Control

30,400 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Striking Knight 150

Balbora

Crew

Ground Control

30,400 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Striking Knight 150
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:57 pm
Seanathin
Funkyblueeyes
Seanathin

yeah eh!

...now i think i got it... didu think i called u boring?
noooooooooo nono sry i meant every1 who was not writing here for days -.- thisguild seems really dead rn crying making me sad  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:30 pm
Balbora
Seanathin
Funkyblueeyes
Seanathin

yeah eh!

noooooooooo nono sry i meant every1 who was not writing here for days -.- thisguild seems really dead rn crying making me sad
haha it's ok.
where in Germany are you?  

Seanathin
Crew

Balbora

Crew

Ground Control

30,400 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Striking Knight 150
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:46 am
Seanathin
Balbora
Seanathin
Funkyblueeyes
Seanathin

yeah eh!

haha it's ok.

southern germany
NOT bavaria Dx on the map left side of southern germany... it's called Baden-Württemberg
in fact i live in the north ofthe south^^ next to Heidelberg (maybe u've heard of it?)
o. o does that really interest u? i'dask where u live but i have the same knowledge of canada (i think u live there?) like i know about astro physics...^^" sry...
but if u wanna tell me i'd look it up!
"interwebs!! do your thing!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:44 pm
Balbora
Seanathin
Balbora
Seanathin
Funkyblueeyes
Seanathin

yeah eh!

haha it's ok.

southern germany
NOT bavaria Dx on the map left side of southern germany... it's called Baden-Württemberg
in fact i live in the north ofthe south^^ next to Heidelberg (maybe u've heard of it?)
o. o does that really interest u? i'dask where u live but i have the same knowledge of canada (i think u live there?) like i know about astro physics...^^" sry...
yeah my mom is from Bavaria just north of Munich near wolfersthousen (sp?) so I kinda know a bit about Germany at least the south. I'm from/live in Muskoka which is in Ontario it's a region so if you want to know spacifically where you can guess or ask
Oh if you want know more about physics let me know I might only be an amiture but I'm pretty adaptable with fields of science  

Seanathin
Crew

Balbora

Crew

Ground Control

30,400 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Striking Knight 150
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:00 pm
Seanathin
Balbora
Seanathin
Balbora
Seanathin
yeah eh!

haha it's ok.

southern germany
yeah my mom is from Bavaria just north of Munich near wolfersthousen (sp?) so I kinda know a bit about Germany at least the south. I'm from/live in Muskoka which is in Ontario it's a region so if you want to know spacifically where you can guess or ask
Oh if you want know more about physics let me know I might only be an amiture but I'm pretty adaptable with fields of science

er well i definitely need to look it up^^ idk anything about canada... o.o;
and naw... i think i'M pretty ok with my knowledge about physics o.O  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 3:28 pm
Balbora
Seanathin
Balbora
Seanathin
Balbora
Seanathin
yeah eh!

haha it's ok.

southern germany

er well i definitely need to look it up^^ idk anything about canada... o.o;
and naw... i think i'M pretty ok with my knowledge about physics o.O
haha ok well if you ever change your mind let me know  

Seanathin
Crew

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 7:28 pm
I hate printers/scanners/copiers/faxers/pizza makers/human annihilation machines. Just saying.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:55 pm
Silver Ace Revolver
I hate printers/scanners/copiers/faxers/pizza makers/human annihilation machines. Just saying.
you know i think those human annihliation machines get a bad rap, I mean if you just get to know them I'm sure they're not soo bad  

Seanathin
Crew

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:20 pm
Seanathin
Silver Ace Revolver
you know i think those human annihliation machines get a bad rap, I mean if you just get to know them I'm sure they're not soo bad

Ours are dicks. They call me doody head everytime I walk by.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff