Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Any Soon to be first years out there? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:32 pm
Azolus
I've never roleplayed in Gaia before, so I'm eager to learn.

(A tutor wouldn't hurt either.)

If you need any help, I wouldn't mind. I'm actually trying to write up a roleplaying tutorial for the Annual User Run Ball, and once I've finished it, I'm going to become a roleplaying mentor there.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:34 pm
Violet the Maestro
Azolus

If you need any help, I wouldn't mind. I'm actually trying to write up a roleplaying tutorial for the Annual User Run Ball, and once I've finished it, I'm going to become a roleplaying mentor there.

I'll probably take you up on that offer. Thanks a bunch.  

I H4ve Quit

Shy Friend

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:35 pm
Azolus
Violet the Maestro
Azolus

Just let me know, and we'll work something out. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:39 pm
Violet the Maestro
Azolus
Violet the Maestro
Azolus

Well, anytime you're available. I'll be a little busy working on a Beowulf essay; I can probably get back to you afterschool tommorow.  

I H4ve Quit

Shy Friend

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:44 pm
Azolus
Violet the Maestro
Azolus
Violet the Maestro
Azolus

Well, anytime you're available. I'll be a little busy working on a Beowulf essay; I can probably get back to you afterschool tommorow.

Ah, Beowulf. Good times.

And that's fine, since I should actually be doing other work, but I'm too lazy/ have become disenchanted with my psych class after an incident which ended with a nice bruise on my back.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:49 pm
Violet the Maestro

What did you do in a psych class to bruise your back o.O  

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:52 pm
XxXDevil-Chan
Violet the Maestro

I left class and an underclassman pushed and hit me, cause I was walking in the hallway.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:54 pm
Violet the Maestro
XxXDevil-Chan
Violet the Maestro

I left class and an underclassman pushed and hit me, cause I was walking in the hallway.

Ouch ): My psych class is my 8th period which sucks cuz ugh end of the day but it also means that we usually get let out early and aren't mobbed :3  

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:55 pm
XxXDevil-Chan
Violet the Maestro
XxXDevil-Chan
Violet the Maestro

Ouch ): My psych class is my 8th period which sucks cuz ugh end of the day but it also means that we usually get let out early and aren't mobbed :3

Mine's fourth...and there's always a mob up there.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:13 pm
Violet the Maestro

That sucks a** ): My 3rd and 4th are luckily close enough that I can usually get by without dying and we run on a mostly block schedule so I usually go from 4th to lunch. and 3rd to off  

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

I H4ve Quit

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:43 am
Violet the Maestro
Azolus
Violet the Maestro
Azolus
Violet the Maestro
Azolus

Ah, Beowulf. Good times.

And that's fine, since I should actually be doing other work, but I'm too lazy/ have become disenchanted with my psych class after an incident which ended with a nice bruise on my back.

Ah, phys. ed. In my school, that's mandatory until the second semester of grade 10, after which it's only for people who want to be coaches or kinestheologists. The girls changing room was horrible... They'd always comment on anything they could about you or steal your stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:46 pm
Azolus

Actually not phys ed. Psychology. Mind, not muscle. The class just messes with you so much, and then people are crazy and go attacking you after it...messed up world this is.  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

I H4ve Quit

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:00 pm
Violet the Maestro
Azolus

Actually not phys ed. Psychology. Mind, not muscle. The class just messes with you so much, and then people are crazy and go attacking you after it...messed up world this is.

Well, I'm taking Sociology this semester, and we're going over psychology techniques. I swear, it makes you paranoid. You're afraid that anything people do to you is some sort of psychological study.
Or is it just me?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:04 pm
Well, I'm not really sure how to reply to the whole real world school post thing, seeing as how I'm apparently old x.x but I'm definitely ready for the semester to start up! I'm going to explode of anticipation about half way through, I'm certain.  

Shard Hozuki

Dapper Seeker

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:38 pm
XxXDevil-Chan
Who's excited for the coming year biggrin

I am, but I need my chara to be accepted. I check almost every day.  
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff