Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
{ LAIR } The Dungeons (p. 20!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:48 pm
Ami stared blankly at the bodies. This was just another loop, another memory. Another inserted memory of torture.

Her head turned a tenth of a centimeter at the tapping on the bars, but she didn't respond. Most times in the memories when she'd responded to noises, she ended up with a monster gnawing on her flesh, or a horrible circumstance unfolding in front of her.

That Otto was probably fake too. Sasha, Wash.

It was just another loop.

She opened her mouth to say something to the blonde hunter, but some person she didn't know snatched Otto from her.

Oh well.

Ami just waited for this loop to end so they could send her to the next. A hand went to clutch her stomach. She was hungry, and it hurt. Was this perhaps the loop where she died of starvation? No, better yet, her insides somehow ate her alive from the inside.

((Also, for everyone, I drew a diagram of the cages <3))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:53 pm
Otto screeched, backing away from Ofelia's "body". It talked! And effectively scared him half to death.

And then Bix called him out.

"AAAAH!" He yelped, gripping the fabric over his chest just over his heart.

Okay.. okay so.. this Illusion was like the one where he escaped, right? It was just meant to give him false hope.

He grouched, feeling sick to his stomach as he leaned heavily against the back wall of his cage.

Rown

iloveyouDIE

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:00 pm
To her credit of amazing self control Ofelia didn't yell back in Otto's face when he screamed in hers. Instead she just raised an eyebrow and let go of him entirely, considering he'd yanked himself back a good few feet. She was about to say something else to him when she heard a voice nearby, filling her with more ease.

"Oh, Bix! Ah heard ya say no too, good ta see yer here. An' Otto, why ya yellin' in mah face?" Ofelia grunted and pushed herself upright, doing her best to not fall back over as she gathered her balance. She felt like she must have been sleeping for years, her body weak and burning. Finally at least to her knees she peered around the room, wondering why everything suddenly seemed half cut off. And then it hit her.

"Madison! Bix! We're back in our real bodies! Ah'm missin' mah eye! Look see!" As if she was so proud to be missing part of her face Ofelia stuck her finger into the empty socket, pleased(?) to find there was no pain involved there. "An' Otto, dun go back ta sleep! Ya gotta get outta that dream world like we did or yer gonna die!" Ofelia shifted a bit and grabbed him again, wanting to shake.

. . . .but she felt really weak, really tired, and she basically slumped on him instead. "Buh...what happened...?"

Drifter Jet Enduro
iloveyouDIE
Sosiqui

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:04 pm
"Oh. Oh, good," Madison said weakly, in response to Ofie's delight at missing an eye. Great. "We gotta get the others to wake up, though..." She crawled over to the nearest body and shook it as hard as she could. "Hey! Hey! Wake up, a*****e!" She followed up with a slap to the cheek.

Nothing.

"They have to find the sigil too, I think. ********... we're going to get out of this, you guys. We are, damnit..." She crawled to the next slumbering hunter and pinched their nose shut. No dice.  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:30 pm

Rin was carefully picking through the bodies she suddenly found herself roomies with. It was the best she could do for forgetting what hell she'd just barely managed to escape. Pretending this more pleasant illusion was real. Hopefully it stayed realish.

Know that one.. that one too... kinda that one... She froze, entire body tense and rigid. Once she finally started moving again it was slow and tentative... but quickly turned swift and smooth as she hauled the male trainee into a tight hug before holding him out at arms length and shaking him, "Wi-William?!" shook him rather violently until his head rolled back limply. Right. Must be another nightmare in the making... might as well make the most of this until it turned horrible.

She was suddenly rummaging in the unconscious mans pockets in search of something good.

Baneful

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:26 am
"Otto.. what the s**t.." Bix frowned. He didn't know what the horsemen had done to the prisoners. He and the 'rescuers' may have only had a twisted taste of things. "We gotta try and get out of here."

Bix wasn't in the same cage as Otto. There was a bunch of people passed out but none of them were awake. "At least you guys are alive."

Bix made a bit of a face though. "Ah.. Ofie don't poke your eyehole." Her enthusiasm was appreciated but... kinda weird.

Rown

Drifter Jet Enduro

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:38 am
Sasha slumped against the bars of the cage, defeated. It really didn't matter if they got out.

"Medea is too powerful," she whispered softly, drawing her knees up to her chest and crossing her arms over her bent knees. Sasha promptly buried her face in her arms - but she kept her eyes open. Every time she closed her eyes, there were dark visions, nightmares - death over and over and over again. She felt hollowed out. Empty.

She lifted her head after a brief second, eyeing Madison.

"You really think there's hope? You really thing we're getting out of here?" Sasha let out a laugh that held no mirth, no warmth.

"She'll like that. She likes to see our hope. She likes to watch us fight to survive. In the end?"

Sasha shook her head. Shrugged.

"There is no hope. There is no chance. Not for us."

She laughed again.

"You aren't even real."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:04 am
"Well I'm certainly real. If I have to do weird s**t that makes no sense to convince you, I will." Bix didn't have the damage of those who had already been taken prisoner.

"Fancy visions are well and good but I don't see the division leads in these cages." Bix scanned all the prone bodies and was talking more to those who just woke up than he was to Otto or Sasha. "So I'm thinking that once again we were bait."

"You guys don't sound like hunters anymore.. is that what you want for yourselves?" Bix frowned at Sasha, not knowing what had been done to her but knowing that to an extent, she was dead weight with that attitude. It didn't bear thinking about what he would be like if he'd been caught instead...  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:09 am
Otto stared blankly at Ofelia, cringing as she poked the socket of her missing eye. Yup. This was definitely another nightmare. Just one of the tamer ones. He supposed he should count his blessings, since it was a nice break from the horro of his last loop of nightmares.

She thinks this isn't the dream world. Oh.. how silly of her. Wait.. she is art of the dream. Yes... trying to convince him to play the part Medea wanted. "Right. I'll just break my foot on the door again. Why not. It did so well last time." He muttered deliriously, turning his head away from the waking hunters. "Dying would be a release.." He mumbled lowly.

Even Bix was talking of escape. No. Otto didn't have the spirit to try again. He'd gotten so far on his own in one of the illusions, only to have it crash and burn.

Hunters.. feh. He sure didn't feel like a hunter anymore. More like the hunted. Otto shrugged lightly.

Rown

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:17 am
"Otto stop being a whiny loser." If he had a shoe to throw, he'd have done it old school Before-style. "Just die already if you're going to be a b***h about it. My Otto is more of a beligerent brat than whoever you are. What's another nightmare anyway? We live nightmares."

He wasn't actually angry, annoyed maybe, but he was hoping that a bit of baiting could rouse the normally ornery hunter. Otto liked to rebel, he enjoyed being awful to people. That was gone from the broken blonde cowering in the other cage. What was going on in their heads? What about their weapons?

"Madison, Ofie. Don't think we're getting much help from these guys."  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:26 am
Even in his hopeless state, Otto Graves hated being baited. His nose scrunched up, his glare was cast in Bix's direction, and he scoffed. "Whatever." He muttered in a grouchy tone. "Anyway... last time this scenario played, you guys weren't here. But if it's anythin' like it was then, these doors are rusted pieces of s**t. So hit it hard enough and it'll fall."

He paused.

"Don't kick it 'less ya wanna break a leg."

He knew this fact well.

Tenya was at least audible in his mind, unlike the last loop. She wasn't all that helpful aside from providing companionship.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:35 am
"Of course I wasn't here last time." Bix snorted. "No vision could duplicate this amazingness." Bix was talking out of his a** like usual but he'd at least gotten a rise out of Otto. "Kicking the door? It couldn't be that easy.."

He wasn't keen on breaking a leg but the horsemen had left the room. Perhaps it was worth a try?

"If I gotta whip my wang out on all of you to prove I'm real.. I will. I mean why would your vision whip its wang out? Would a horsey witch doctor or whatever, even think of including that? I DON'T THINK SO."

Bix shuffled to the cage door, gripping it and shaking a moment. He wasn't keen on breaking a leg. "I hope some of these others wake up soon. Why they would wanna stay in movie land... I don't even know."  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:39 am
"ew... dude... just... don't.." Otto cringed, a grimace taking over most of his face. "Just.. no.." Dream or not, he didn't want to see that. At all. Otto shuddered and wrapped his arms around himself.

"Movie land?" he asked with a brow raised. Just what the Hell was going on?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:43 am
"We came to assault the lair." Bix dropped his voice. "Sahara.. those goddamn twin centipede things. Remember those?" Bix rapped on the metal bars a moment. "Killed em.. went into this cave and suddenly we were on this movie set and they were calling us by actor names and.. H and Caelius were making out."

Bix shuddered. "My wang is preferable to that dude."

After a moment he paused. "Well I wanted nothing of it so a couple of us made for the exit. Long story short.. weird s**t happened and Medea appeared and told us to live in her vision or live in reality. And then we woke up. I guess the others haven't found the way out yet."  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:51 am
Okay, so assuming this wasn't a vision, for his own sanity, Otto listened. He nodded at the part about Twin Centipedes. He remembered. So his last vision was at least accurate about where he was. The Sahara. He liked it about as much as the Antarctic. And he'd almost drowned there.
The scenario Bix described was surreal, but what made Otto want to puke was the bit about their Division leads.

Welp. There goes that craving for burgers he had. Bye bye appetite.

"Dunno dude, bet they're both equally disturbing." He said with a flat look, sneering almost.

"So.. theyre all happy in movie land? Well ain't that ********' peachy. You guys got it ********' easy." He said bitterly. Otto rolled his eyes and curled up in his corner.  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff