Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] Getting to know you. ; ) (soxs and lil) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:58 pm
Spook helped Taipa pick the glass out of her foot weather she wanted him to or not, he didn't care. "why did you leave?" he asked not entirely happy himself. He took the cloth and started ripping it into strips to bandage her feet. "Why did you let yourself get hurt like that. Taipa you can't be so reckless..." He held the cloth in his mouth and tugged at it again making more strips for her arms a well. He began nursing her wounds, tying the cloth tightly to stop the bleeding. "Taipa, that was stupid." He said, he wasn't trying to be mean, he just wanted her to realize.... wait what am I trying to get her to realize...? he though. Out loud he said "I was worried..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:13 pm
Taipa slightly pulled away from him. Then growled as he didn't budge. "Ow! You're hurting me!" She yelled as more glass exited her foot. When it was finished, she knew that he wasn't going to stop, so she looked away and sighed, wincing whenever a bandage was tightened around her wounds. She didn''t want to talk about it. She gave in, "You left me and... I was hurt. You said you wanted danger, and I thought I couldn't provide that. I guess I proved myself wrong." She sighed again and stood up as he finished with the bandages. She was becoming herself again, the bratty girl who didn't know who Spook was. "Your not my mother," she said and crossed her arms, weekly falling against a wall. "Why would you be worried about me, you've made it obvious you don't care." She was indeeed herself again, she still liked him, but was mad.

Like I said, I thought he left.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Spook folded his arms and watched Taipa slump against the wall, he didn't bother helping her. "And what makes you say that?" He asked in a stern voice. He didn't enjoy being pushed away when all he was doing was trying to help. "I stepped outside, where did you think I was going to go? huh? I very well couldn't fly away." Spook walked over and stood in front of her "If I didn't care would I be here still, would I have called out your name, would I have bandaged your wounds?" He scoffed, he was a bit angry.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:09 pm
Taipa almost cried as he confronted her. She was indeed being mean, but it was just her. Tears swelled up in her eyes and she jumped out and hugged him, followed by a long kiss. "I don't know! I just don't know. I guess you do care, but why?" She didn't know what was going on, except the fact that she was in pain, emotionally and physically. She silently cried on his shoulder and slumped to her knees, trying to grasp her consiousness. When she couldn't sit up anymore, she ly on her stomach by his feet, waiting for something else to happen.

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:28 pm
Spook picked Taipa up, he didn't like seeing her crumpled on the floor like that. It was cold, she was wet and hurt, She didn't deserve to huddle on a wet stone floor. Her cradled her in his arms and grabbed what was left of the cloth. He carried her to a corner, sat on the ground with her in his lap and wrapped both of them in the cloth. He kissed her brow and wiped away her tears silently. Once he was comfy with her in his arms he answered Taipa's question "I guess I just like the crazy ones." he said with a smile, trying to lighten the mood. "Just relax and try to warm up or your going to catch your death. It's cold and your soaked, not a very good combination..." he said holding her tight, sharing his warmth  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:35 pm
Taipa smiled and giggled softly, letting him take care of her. She was still upset, but he was right. She was cold and wet, he was warm and dry. She hid her face in his shoulder and fell sleep in his arms, slowly warming up. She dreamt about the two of them, but ignored the dream and just slept.
It was really late. And she did need sleep.

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:51 pm
Spook laid his head against Taipa's. He held her and let her fall asleep in his arms. He whispered "I'm sorry." and soon he too started dozing off. His sleep was empty of dreams, only the comfort of having a beautiful girl in his arms.

When he awoke the church had gotten brighter but it still had a cold look to it. He could see how much destruction he had caused in his fit last night. There was splintered wood and broken benches, Crubled stone and shingles layed in the center of the room where Taipa had flew through the roof, puddles scattered around the room. Thankfully the church didn't flood while they slept. Spook thought and then turned his attention to Taipa, her hair and fur were dry now and she was warm. He smiled and hugged her, waiting for her to wake up.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:58 pm
Taipa woke up soon after Spook, looking around. Everythings destroyed? She noticed she was still in his arms and she hugged him silently. She waited for him to notice her, running her arms down his legs.]

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:13 pm
Spook looked down and noticed Taipa had woken up. "Good morning," He said with a smile "How are you feeling?" He didn't bother explaining the broken benches, after all Taipa had put a hole in the roof.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:20 pm
Taipa smiled, "Good morning." She tried to stand and that failed, so she crawled back in his arms. "I slept good, how about you?" She was still a bit tired, but she didn't want to sleep anymore. Her arms met tgether around him and she hid her face in his fur. "Why is it lik this?" She asked through his shoulder.

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:36 pm
Spook opened his arms to let her back in and laid his hand on taipas head and asked "Like what?" He looked at the cloth on her feet, the blood had stained it a brownish color when it dried. He suggested "Taipa let me take a look at your feet, the wounds might need to be cleaned and theres better light now, we might have missed some of the glass last night."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:41 pm
Taipa lay in his arms and thought about it. "Confusing, different. Just everything." She look at her feet, "Do what you must." She growled slightly, she didn't want her injuries bothered. "Be careful, it hurts." She gave him a kiss, to convince him that she didn't want to be hurt.

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:53 pm
Spook grinned his usual toothy grin and said "I'll be gentle, I promise" he shifted enough to be able to look at her feet. He carefully undid the knots in the cloth and unwrapped her feet, careful not to tug on the wounds. Once he had the cloth off he looked up at her and said "Now, this might hurt a bit, but bare with me, you don't need glass embedded in your foot." Spook held her foot higher so he could see the bottom in the light. There were three shards of glass in one foot and five in the other. Once he got the glass out he said "Now, if you want it cleaned I'm going to have to get some water from the fountain in the courtyard."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:58 pm
She yelped and growled as he moved her foot and took the glass out. "Flick of the wrist," she said through grinding teeth. She was reffering to throwing a rock at the fountain. "But, don't hurt yourself." She pulled him by the fur, closer to herself and whispered, "'Cause I care." Then she released him and growled, "But don't pull anything!" SHe was being a brat, the one she was when they first met.

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:10 pm
Spook had gotten all the glass out so he stood up and bopped Taipa on the head after she kissed him "Quit being such a baby!" He said teasing her. He tore some more of the cloth and then her walked over to the broken window careful not to step on the glass himself. When he returned he had the dampened cloths and was carrying them in his arms. It had gotten his chest wet but it wasn't cold anymore and the sun was up so he knew he'd dry soon. "Now Taipa this shouldn't hurt." he said and began to wipe the dried blood from her fur. He unraveled the strips that covered her arms and cleaned that fur also. The wounds on her arms weren't as bad but her knew she'd be bruised so he touched her as gently as possible.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff