Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
[SHOP] Quaji's Edit Shop - closed - Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:34 am
Ignore this~ (Edited out.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:17 am
SoA Name: Yaya'Uqui
Uncert: X
Edit Request(s): More pleasant expression. Other than that, you have complete freedom. =D
Anything else: Nope. Free reign, you r can has.

SoA Name: Saif'Aldin
Edit Request(s): Saif is a nervose sort, so maybe some expression to reflect that. Other than that feel free to do whatever you want?
Anything else: Nope, feel free to do pretty much whatever you want.

SoA Name: Vainamo
Edit Request(s): Vainamo is part of the Bahari, so maybe add some curl to his hair/fur, and maybe a bright, supah happy expression? I dunno, just have fun. XD
Anything else: The way his eyes were colored really has always bothered me... >,>  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:56 am
SoA Name: Kakali
Uncert: [Uncert Image]
Edit Request(s): Demeanor over the character. I would like her to show off her incredibly viscous, crazy side. Possibly change her facial expression to that of a snarl, maybe ears tucked back, eyes piercing.

Hair edits. I would like a sort of shot 'punk' fuax hawk. Give her some curly, unruly hair too. You can mess around with the details and idea structure around it. I have lots of images to inspire. Feel free to edit tail tuft.

CC. Cuts, curly, or messy fur edits, scars, dirtiness. Whatever you want. I want this girl to show off the fact that she has a rough life in the rogue lands and isn't afraid to fight for her life either.

Anything else: About the character. Kakali is a bit crazy, she isn't afraid to attack. She could best be described as schizophrenic as well. You don't have to follow any of this to a T, I rather you have fun with her.

Here are some images to inspire you.

[Expression] [Expression] [Hair] [Other Hairstyles] [Moar Hair]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:06 pm
F a y t h - x
SoA Name: Yaya'Uqui
Edit Request(s): More pleasant expression. Other than that, you have complete freedom. =D
Anything else: Nope. Free reign, you r can has.

User Image  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:13 pm
SoA Name: Ghandi
Uncert: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/big/allmysoas/ghandibunny_zps1115523d.png
Edit Request(s): floppy ears(either fully floppy or just little turnovers!), more fluffy bits (head fluff, elbows & tail), happy expression.
Anything else: This is Ghandi's mortal form! I want him to look like a unique and cheeful hare. Ghandi is a little hippy so feel free to simply hippi-fy him!

http://www.petrabbitinfo.com/lopearedrabbits.html
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/86946/86946,1214741511,1/stock-photo-cute-white-baby-lop-ear-rabbit-enjoying-his-freedom-in-the-garden-14313679.jpg
http://www.lilopet.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Angora-Rabbit-4.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/big/allmysoas/ghandi-2.png
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:19 pm
SoA Name: Shindani
Uncert: *click*
Edit Request(s): She's crazy so you can have at anything with her. Expression, scars, hair edits....
Anything else: Nope! Have fun!  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:47 pm
SoA Name: Kiivas'lintu
Uncert: [x]
Edit Request(s): A ruff of fur along her neck, much like an osprey has when the wind is blowing through it's feathers. Maybe some body language edits, but basically CC!
Anything else: She's an adventurous, tomboy of a thing who gets into nearly everything. She is fierce in what she does, be it work, play, or love.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:48 pm
Sherlolly
SoA Name: Nedavya
Uncert: [x]
Edit Request(s): Slicked back mane, maybe an expression edit. CC
Anything else: Neddy is the soul of sophistication and considers himself to the ultimate gentlemen. Extremely conservative, impeccably polite and groomed at all times.

User Image  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:06 pm
SoA Name: Mito
Uncert: pillow
Edit Request(s): I would love him to look more serene and caring, with some more fluffy bits on his fur.
Anything else:

SoA Name: Nquma
Uncert: Mortal form
Edit Request(s): Basically I would like her to look more like her god form. Long mane, Fur on back and a pouty expression. Nothing has to be exactly the same as the god form- so go nuts!
Anything else: God form

SoA Name: Nquma
Uncert: Mortal form
Edit Request(s): Again, more like her god form. But no hair this time. xD I think it would look great with a pouty look and maybe some string jewelry/feathers like on her fur
Anything else: God form

SoA Name: Arisia
Uncert: Full image
Edit Request(s): If she could look more happy/adventurous that would be great. Like cocky.
Anything else:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:23 pm
There are no words to express how perfect he is!
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!
<3333333333333333333333333

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:33 pm
SoA Name: Drakma
Uncert: XX
Edit Request(s): Experimental CC/ CC. The only thing i'd like to see from him is a wide toothy grin. Everything else is yours to go with.
Anything else: Nope

SoA Name: Jalouzi nan Syel
Uncert: XX
Edit Request(s): Experimental CC. I"d like a hair edit, something a little unkempt and scraggly. Expression edit: Could you do something that makes her look weak / scared? Finally if you're up for it, could you make her look really skinny? Like possibly a few ribs showing? It doesn't have to be anything too complex, just enough to give off the idea that she's underfed.
Anything else: Nope  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:03 am
SoA Name: Rakafki
Uncert: Here!
Edit Request(s): CC
Anything else: Rakafki is something of an existentialist. He doesn't believe there's a point to gods, prides, or rules of any sort. Life doesn't have meaning, so he'll live the way he wants. He's grumpy, argumentative, and tenacious. He's been in several fights and would pick a fight with a god over nothing at all, just to prove that there is no one and nothing that can tell him what to do.  

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:15 pm
SoA Name: Fushigisou
Edit Request(s): CC. Probably grinning?
Anything else: He's suave as hell.

SoA Name: Ataruka
Edit Request(s): Regal smile, fluffy. CC.
Anything else: He's a very nice, but sometimes serious warrior.

SoA Name: Kisichana
Edit Request(s): Hair tuft? Grumpy expression. CC.
Anything else: She's a brat, but not mean.

SoA Name: Wembejani
Edit Request(s): Fluffy! CC
Anything else: He's squishy and kind.

Yes. They are all pokemon. >>  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:18 am
SoA Name: Shaitani
Edit Request(s): Totally up for extreme edits, if you please, otherwise just the mane and expression would be great.

Shaitani is INSANE, to the point she can't function well with other creatures. I'm looking for a crazed grin and wide, staring eye(s). She is very unkept, so while her fur is thin and short, its scruffy. Claws on her forepaws would be wonderful. For her mane, I'd like it to hang in her face and it can be chin length or longer. Messy, but its not curly so should hang limp and straight. Her tail can match if you like. I am okay with her scars breaking up the outline of her body, either the ones she has or new ones. I mostly just want to give her the appearance of being dangerous, crazy and creepy.

Anything else: If you want some inspiration, try Samara from the movie The Ring, with a delighted 'I'm going to eat you alive' face. Or Pinkamena from MLP. xD  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:48 pm
For the CC thingy on page 8.

SoA Name: Haai Msichana
Uncert: uncert (plus items if required)
Edit Request(s): Totally CC. Would love an expression change and any other edits you wish.
Anything else: She is a fighter and a scrapper. Loves the thrill of battle, fairly bloodthirsty but far from stupid.  
[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff