Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[ Insert Shop Name Here Shop ] Edits / OPEN / SEE UPDATE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:36 pm
Username: Das Tor
SOA: Beti
Edits requested: A hairstyle similar to this, a calmly happy expression, a transfer of the items from her adol stage, and the addition of a scar in the shape of the Aikanaro'hini symbol on her rump somewhere.
Reference: hairstyle, adol stage, symbol
Three words that describe the above SOA: Sane, friendly, curious
RP Link: With her future maaaaaaaate  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:57 pm
Username: ~Masamune~
SOA: [Zizima]
Edits requested: Just a little beard/goatee where that dark patch on his chin is. @_@ Part of me wants to ask for more, but I can't think what. Maybe a somewhat more messy mane/tail? Also, he's not...quite as angry as the Firekin lines make him look. XP; But he still needs to look like a force to be reckoned with. If you think you can do an expression such as that, feel free! If not, just the beard/goatee is fine!
Edit to form: If you've already started, just ignore this! Just wanted to say that I love the mane and expression edits you did on this boy. Something similar for Zizima would be epic, but tweaked to what I stated above, so it's not a copy. whee Just no items though.
Reference: Ref 1 ( heart Your arts is the ref )
Three words that describe the above SOA: Cold, empty and determined
RP Link: [With above SOA]

Added 22nd September

SOA: Ishara
Item/expression requested: CC Kitwana'antara items! I asked Uta what Kitwana'antara items would include, and she said things like bones, rocks, feathers and pelts would be common. Ishara is the High Priestess for the Pride, so she'll have to look like she is. XD So just...super fancy and awesome I guess? If I can have an expression edit as well as the items, she should just look very determined, but at the same time, somewhat weary, as she does have the plague.
Reference: N/A
Three words that describe the above SOA: Determined, devoted, hopeful
RP Link: Here

SOA: Nili'asikari
Item/expression requested: CC Kitwana'antara items! I asked Uta what Kitwana'antara items would include, and she said things like bones, rocks, feathers and pelts would be common. I want bones to be the main focus if possible, as Nili's rank within the Kitwana means that he's around bones quite a lot. Oh, and I would love an item that partly covers/shrouds his face, like a skull or a scarf or something. Dark colours are a must! He should look very mysterious. If his expression is still visible, even with the face item, I'd just like him to look more serious and less happy. XD;
Three words that describe the above SOA: Loyal, strong, sympathetic

~Masamune~

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:57 pm
Username: Saint Sergio
SOA: Shrew Cert | Shrew Uncert
Edits requested: CC
Reference: CC
Three words that describe the above SOA: Serious, Calm, Collected
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:59 pm
Username: wooga Paes
SOA: Njal
Edits requested: His expression could be a bit grumpier, like he's somewhat troubled by something, or puzzled. He's a big viking-man, so braids and cool bits of natural armor, and stuff of the sort! : D
Reference: nothing ;;'
Three words that describe the above SOA: Serious, old-fashioned, confused
RP Link: A bad call

SOA: Loki
Edits requested: Anything awesome! 8D free-style xD Probably the sort of thing that would make him look snazzy, or give him something to show off/talk about.
Reference: nothing ;;'
Three words that describe the above SOA: Rogueish, romantic, flirtatious
RP Link: Flower Garden

--- Expression/items

SOA: Tawa Kanati
Item/expression requested: Probably looking a little... uh, cute, sheepish/apologetic smile? Items that would help him carry stuff around, a pencil-behind-the-ear sort of thing (but not a pencil, of course xD) He's nerdy and makes random stuff to experiment with, so lion-equivalent of nerdy things.

One more specific request is (a) crocodile(s). Somewhere, or in a few places, a crocodile. xD Like a little wooden necklace charm, or carved into something.
Reference: This is a crocodile 8D very helpful I know.

He is fluttershy? xD

Three words that describe the above SOA: Shy, intelligent, sweet
RP Link: Crocodile!  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:00 pm
Username: Yin-bug
SOA: Azar
Edits requested: CC; Not completely sure. Something desert-y, maybe one of those 'scarf' things. Desert-y things. I'd love a face edit, maybe a little extra furry.
Reference: How does one Reference?
Three words that describe the above SOA: Determined, motherly, uh, firekin.
RP Link: LOLINEVERRPAZAR
I don't think I've ever told a bigger lie in my life.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:02 pm
Username: Light Atago
SOA: Noyana
Edits requested: A confident/determined look, like Noy's ready to take on the world? She's somewhat upbeat, but something with a grin (I like to see teeth. XDDD) Ruffle up her fur a bit- give her some fluff? (I'm thinking a little ruffle on her head, chest, the back of her neck, but honestly, it's CC. :3 ) She's spent a fair amount of her life in the Outlands, but she's (obviously) PL born and raised. :3
Reference: Maybe like >;D But without looking evil at all. XDDD
Three words that describe the above SOA: Bold, Adventurous, Independent
RP Link: *click*

SOA: [Mtalia]
Edits requested: I'd like her to have an expression like the maned wolves in this shop. Also, Mtalia was colored after a lammergeier, so some more "fuzz" on her chest and the crest of her head along her neck. If it's possible (which I'm not sure, due to the line's pose) could you fluff up her legs? Lammergeiers are fluffy!!! XDDD Also, I know lammergeiers have a "beard," let's keep Mtalia without one. :3
Reference: 1 2 3 4 5 6 one of my maned wolves for expression.
Three words that describe the above SOA: Naggy, judgemental, driven
RP Link: End of the Road (Most of Mtalia's part is at the end of the RP, though I think she has a small post or two on the first page.

------------------------------------------------------------

SOA: [Aquila]
Item/expression requested: Give her a serious expression- or else the expression you might imagine when someone hears something and responds with an unimpressed "Tch."
Three words that describe the above SOA: Strong, determined, serious.
RP Link: *click*

SOA: [Inari]
Item/expression requested: Expression editttt~ 8D Something fitting to her pesonality? (She's a Stormborn. :3 )

I would also like a pelt cape thing. How exactly it falls on her back is up to you! No limbs left or any hint of what it originally belonged to, just a hunk of fur. :3 I have in mind having it be some shade of brown (CC) and I'd like it to be mostly one color. You could have it fade to a different color at the edges, but that's if you want. Keep colors natural and non-clashing with Inari? XP I was thinking a "pin" would be a good way for her to keep it attached. (like bone or wood. Metal if you want.)

Three words that describe the above SOA: Hotheaded, determined, forward.
RP Link: Life at the Top  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:17 pm
Username: Thalion
SOA: - Ali Baba Image (wtf I swear I linked it XD)
Edits requested:
• I'd like him to have a more snarky expression.
• A little scruff on his chin.
• A long pair of bangs running over a headwrap (kind of an arabic headband, similar to the other firekin examples)
Reference:
Bangs idea. Ali's a pretty boy XD
Three words that describe the above SOA:
• Rebellious
• Proud
• Short-tempered
Journey to blacksand part 2

Username: Thalion
SOA: [Full Image] - Shandor Riddlemouth
Edits requested:
ostly cc! I'd like him to have a gypsy feel to him. He's very fond of purple and gold.
• Perhaps a different hairstyle? His mane is a little longer and he likes to decorate himself with braids/trinkets.
• A goatee or a little scruff on his chin. XD (CC)
• A more devious expression.
Reference: CC~
Three words that describe the above SOA:
• Clever
• Sly
• Puzzling
Riddles in the Storm  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:27 pm
Username: L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13
SOA: Mitifu
Edits requested: CC
Reference: CC
Three words that describe the above SOA: Work-a-holic, dedicated, hunter
RP Link: [x]  

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:10 pm
Mimsey
Journey to Blacksand P2 prize ~

Username: DragonsRage24
SOA: Mwako'Damu
Edits requested: Maybe make his black marking look goatee ish on his chin? Claws out? He is a very hard lion who prides himself on training to be well versed in battle. Soooo...I've no idea, I figure pretty CC since you are amazing and could have fun? I trust your art mims magicks <3
Reference: IDK D: !
Three words that describe the above SOA: Strong, Fierce, Firekin
RP Link: Jourey to Blacksand P1
Journey to Blacksand P2  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:36 pm
Yin-Bug
Mimsey
Firekin RP edit stoof <3

Username: Yin-bug
SOA: Athine
Edits requested: This is mostly up to you XD
I would like a kind of smirk on her, and obviously the rest of the expression to go along with it. Maybe a scruffy edit or two, if it fits right. Front claws out would be appropriate.
Also a firekin-y edit or two. Maybe piercings or a scarf, or something along those lines, she wouldn't wear too much because she is a fighter however I could see her wearing a thing or two to show off her firekin-ness, I could especially see her wearing a red stone or something along those lines.
(That is probably the worse description you've ever got XD)
Reference: I'm bad at these ;-;
Three words that describe the above SOA: Grumpy, stubborn and a bit of a trouble maker.
RP Link: Jourey to Blacksand part one!
Journey to Blacksand part two!

User Image  

Mimsey

Mimsey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:38 pm
samus x

samus x
Username: Samus x
SOA: [Full Image]
Edits requested: CC, though i would like mane/tail edits, some items but not a whole lot of them, expression edit.
Reference: n/a
Three words that describe the above SOA: Gruff, Loyal, Fierce
RP Link: Jourey to Blacksand P1
Journey to Blacksand P2

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:39 pm
Bluefire Dragonz
Username: Bluefire Dragonz
SOA: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/dreamy_baby2/pets/moragadult.png
Edits requested: A less frowny, more sly, expression, her eye looking backwards rather than forwards. Roughen up the fur down the back of her neck and the backs of her hindlegs/haunches. Sort of like the female cheetah lines for her neck. Items are CC for design, but should be low-key, not gaudy. A collar of some sort and bracers for her forelegs would be cool. Whatever earings you please. Feathers from her raven, Kivu, would be logical decorations too. Red gems used tastefully are a-ok.
Reference: Cheetah 'mane', Kivu
Three words that describe the above SOA: dutiful, adventurous, risk-taker
RP Link: Black Sand P1 & P2

Mimsey
Edits from the Firekin event!

User Image  

Mimsey

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:48 pm
;w; mimsey you are amazing <3 thank you, he looks so awesome  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:52 pm
OMG! Thank you Mims! She looks amazing!  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Decorator

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:00 pm
Username: Jovi of Shadows
SOA: Damu
Item/expression requested: A stern, suspicious expression.
Three words that describe the above SOA: Wary, competitive, untrusting.

SOA: Don
Edits requested: A cold, dangerous expression. CC edit to his bangs, claws exposed on his fore-paws.
Three words that describe the above SOA: Brutal, cruel, domineering.

SOA: Thokk
Edits requested: A crazed, eccentric expression. Shorten her head-hair, or none at all. CC evil priestess get-up. Viking pride, so fur, bone, misc. scary stuff.
Three words that describe the above SOA: Arrogant, haughty, malicious.
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces