Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:01 am
Tyrion's older, very charming, slimey brother James, grabbed Arisa by the arm. "Hello there little flower," He purred trapping her against the wall. His eyes raked her over, lust in his eyes. "My brother wants you to himself. Noble Tyrion, stupid Tyrion. You'll give me strong sons-" *BANG*

"Oh god what have I done?" Tyrion breathed throwing the new, dangerous, contraption away. He stared at the body then at Arisa. He had a bag of things at his side. Something to appease her. He wanted to make her happy, then he'd seen her out of his room, about to be felt up by his man hoe brother. "Arisa. . ." He said going to her. "Arisa I told you to stay." He wasn't concerned that he'd just hurt his brother, He was worried she was hurt.

"Autumn." She said curtly. She wasn't going to say anything. Well besides. "Do you have a pot I can piss in?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:11 am
Arisa gasped as she was suddenly pulled away from the window and pinned against the wall. She glared and was preparing to lash out and kick, bite, hit, whatever she could do when suddenly, the man, Tyrion's brother?, was on the floor and Tyrion was there. And the disappointment he had . . . and the concern . . . why couldn't she have just waited?! "I . . . I'm sorry . . . I just . . . I wanted to see the gardens . . ." she whispered, tears forming at the edges of her eyes. "I'm sorry." she repeated, feeling rather awful.

Eugene laughed. "A pot?!" he asked. "Oh goodness no, I do however have a right nice toilet. Transported across time and space you know. It works too. Very useful, and much cleaner." he said, before gesturing down to a hall that Kyria and Kendall could have sworn was not there a minute ago. "Please, my dear, go. Kendall and I can manage without you for a few minutes." he said, smiling.

"I hate you." Kendall hissed at the wizard.

"I know." the man said, his smile dimming a bit. "I knew you would from the moment I took you." he murmured.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:28 am
Tyrion pulled her into his arms, holding her close. "Ssh." He whispered in her ear rubbing her back. "You're safe." He turned her and guided her out to the gardens. "I know you hate it, but being by my side is safest. I'll take you anywhere, just let me stay to protect you." He cupped her cheek, his actions no way sexual. He was so scared he'd lost her.

Kyria shook her head and went to the bathroom hoping too think and run her new information in her mind. Her sister was captured. Then she had to go far, far underground. As far as she could. Disappear, spread rumours of her death.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:40 am
Arisa pulled away from Tyrion a bit after he cupped her cheek and sighed. "I'm sorry . . . I should have stayed in the bedroom . . . but I couldn't stay there for a second longer. I tried to wait, but . . . I had to get out of there." she said softly, probably the most she'd ever opened up to Tyrion since she had been captured.

Eugene hummed cheerfully as he fixed some hot jasmine tea for his guests, his hair turning from the eccentric do of a greying brunette to a slick, silvery blonde that fell to his mid-back and was tied at the nape of his neck. Kendall was used to these changes. The Wizard Pendragon was one of many fluxuating moods. Sometimes he had to wonder if the man was sane . . .

"Your little lady friend is thinking of disappearing . . . admirable to try and help her twin . . . but her twin is not the person to be helping if she wants to end this war." he murmured, a small smile on his face. "And if the war ends . . . her twin will be helped anyways, or at least in a better situation." he said, smirking. "The caged bird sings . . ." he whispered, seeming to wander about the room that had gone from the comfy living room to a kitchen.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:46 am
Tyrion dropped his hand quickly. "I know, I'm sorry, I should have taken you with me. This is my fault." He smiled softly and sat her under a tree near a garden bed. "I brought some food." He put the bag down and pulled out some bread, cheese and tomato and a small knife, carving up the food to make sandwiches.

Kyria sat there her fingers moving. Her special type of OCD about to take hold. Once she finished in the bathroom she gave a cry grabbing a penicl and a stack of paper and started composing, like her life depended on it. Her eyes maddened as she went. Nothing could stop her. Or she'd stab them with the pencil and keep going.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:37 am
Arisa sighed. “No, I wanted to be alone . . . I just . . . I should have been patient. And I wasn’t.” she said, looking down at her hands which were clasping each other, resting in her lap. She looked up when he said that he had brought food and then smiled a little, although it didn’t reach her eyes. “I’m not really hungry . . . thanks though.” She murmured, feeling . . . depressed.

Eugene smiled as he conjured up a veritable feast for his guest. “Oh, by the way, my dear boy, could you take the note book out of that drawer there. No, that one there, that’s right.” He steered Kendall to the correct drawer. Once the prince opened it, he did indeed find a notebook with a pencil attached to it. Curious, he opened the book to find it filled with lines, but they were oddly spaced. There would be five lines evenly spaced, then a larger space, and then five more lines. And so on. And there was odd symbols on the left side of the page, no matter if they were towards the outside of the notebook, or inside. After staring blankly at the pages of the notebook for a bit, Kendall suddenly realized that what he was looking at was music pages! Or at least, blank pages of music.

“I think these will help your charming lady friend. She can compose her things in this book, and even if it is separated from her, no one but you, her, her twin, or I can read it. I tried to keep her twin from being able to read it as well, but the bond between siblings is one not so easily broken.” The Wizard Pendragon started to explain before going off on a tangent.

“Is there anything else special about it?” Kendall asked with a raised eyebrow, yes, that would be most helpful on their journey.

“But of course!” Eugene exclaimed, seeming upset that the prince would even ask that. “Whilst she holds it, the two of you will become unnoticeable to anyone around you. Why, a guard two feet from you wouldn’t give you a second thought, unless, of course you do something to draw attention to yourself, my spells may be strong, but there are limitations to everything.”

“Well . . . that’s useful.” Kendall murmured, closing the notebook and tucking it under his arm.

“Isn’t it though?! Also, the pages will never run out, there is a starting count of twenty of them, but as she fills them up, more blank ones will appear as needed and the pencil will never dull or shorten. She’ll be set for life!” Eugene gushed cheerfully, quite happy to sing the praises of his own spellwork.

Kendall smirked a little. "But can you change her appearance? So that she doesn't have to dye her hair or put in contacts?" he asked, beginning to get to where he wanted the visit to go.

The Wizard Pendragon scoffed. "Change her appearance? Pshaw! Child's play my dear boy! Although with that unnoticeable spell it shan't be necessary-"

"You said it only activates while she holds it. What if it is separated from her. Or she drops it by accident while we're moving through a crowd. She can't be seen looking like her twin. Everyone will be on the lookout for her. I'm just trying to be cautious." Kendall interrupted the other, speaking calmly, evenly.

The Wizard huffed. It seemed that he hadn't thought of that. "Very well, when she returns I'll place my charms upon her. Cheeky boy. Don't think I don't know what you're doing. I know when I'm being manipulated!" he chided, wagging a mildly scolding finger at the prince.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:52 am
Kyria broke her pencil ripping the pages she was scribbling on. She gave a cry and after taring up the pages fixed the pencil and moved on. Her eyes wild. She spoke strangely. Her words distorted as she kept writing. Snippets of the conversation were in English though. She hadn't returned from the bathroom. She'd gone into a study to the side. Not even her father could calm her down when she got into her zone. "Get her back, kill the king, eat the pie." She whispered in English over and over. "The Lannister's send their regards!" She screamed at one point then kept scribbling.

Tyrion smiled softly. "Don't worry." He said still putting a sandwich in front of her to eat when she was ready. "After this tomorrow I'll sneak you out of here." He smiled softly at her. his voice very, very low. "Don't be sad. Please." He whispered. "Please."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:39 pm
Arisa’s eyes widened when she heard the prince’s words. “You’ll let me go? Really?” She couldn’t quite believe what she was hearing. She then shook her head. “I don’t understand you,” she started. “I mean, just yesterday you were willing to capture me for your father, and now . . . What changed? Why did you decide to help me?” she questioned. It didn’t make sense to her, and she was wary of a trap. If he thought that by letting her go, she’d lead him to her sister, he was sorely mistaken.

Eugene tilted his head. “You may want to go present the present to your lady friend. She’s causing quite a ruckus, and I would like to use that restroom again,” he said with a chuckle.

Kendall frowned, but went into the hallway that housed the restroom. He knocked on the door. “Kyria?” he queried. “He’s agreed to help us. And there’s some sheet music for you if you want it.” He wasn’t really expecting much of an answer, but he could hear her muttering in there. “Are you alright?” he asked, more concerned about her well-being than actually continuing on their journey.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:42 am
Tyrion moved closer. "I've been planning on running away for a while." He whispered to her. "I can't take being here any more. I. . . I needed a reason to leave and I'm sorry I've had to use you. But I needed someone who could help me blend in." He was telling some of the truth. He wanted to run away from the palace. He didn't want to be a prince any more. He just wanted to be a person. A simple person and find a nice girl to settle down with. Maybe help Arisa as much as possible as an apology for his part in her golden cage. "I just want to be a person. I don't want to be a prince."

Kyria looked up from her crazed scribbling. she had the crazy eyes. "They won't be any more." She breathed. "He runs because he's afraid. She'll say yes but not at first." She turned her eyes back to the pages muttering about the other King and the Run Away Prince. "They send their regards." She added still scribbling.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:51 am
Arisa frowned. "Say I believed you . . . why would you pick the one person in all of your father's esteemed kingdom who, when found out, would be hunted down for her powers? Also, my looks don't exactly do me any favors with the whole 'blending in' thing. I stick out like a sore thumb." she said before sighing and looking up at the sky. "Your Highness, I'm sorry, but you're either lying to me or you really didn't think your plan all the way through." she said softly, her voice sad and wistful.

Kendall frowned, hearing the mutterings, but not quite understanding them through the door. "Kyria? Are you alright?" he asked, opening the door and seeing her crouching there, scribbling. "Here." he said softly, gently pushing the notebook into her hands. "The pencil will never break or need to be sharpened. And the pages will never run out. You can compose to your hearts content." he said, opening up the book and placing the pencil in her hand. She seemed just as cursed as he was by this so-called 'gift'. He hated magic. It caused nothing but trouble.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:09 am
Tyrion grinned. "My mother is organizing a picnic." He whispered to her smiling. "For my oldest brother's engagement. We can dress you up all blending in me too and slip away during the dancing. We'll get about six hours on them before they notice we're missing."

Kyria opened the door to the study she'd locked herself in. "The music isn't ready." She said looking depressed. "I'm sorry! I. . . I couldn't finish it for you. I'll do better I promise."  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:30 am
Arisa raised an eyebrow before sighing. "What do I have to lose? Your father wouldn't dare kill me for fear of losing a valuable weapon, I've already lost my freedom . . . I still think this is a plan that is only half-baked and one that should have been thought through much more thoroughly but . . ." she sighed again, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "I suppose it can't hurt to try." she said, agreeing to his plan, unfinished though it seemed to her.

Kendall shook his head. "It's fine Kyria. It's fine. Don't worry about it, really." he said, a bit of a sad smile on his face. If being heaven blessed had turned Eugene Pendragon into a raving, mad magician, and had caused Kyria to obsessively compose and be sad when she couldn't finish a piece, then he didn't want the blessing of the heavens. And he pitied those who were given powers. Again, he thought to himself, they just seem to cause nothing but trouble.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:38 am
Tyrion actually had it planned down to the finest detail. He didn't fill her in because if she got captured they torture her and he didn't want to put her in any position to feel she should rat him out. "Trust me." He said. "Once we're out you'll have your freedom."

Kyria trembled. She hadn't gone mad. She was reliving a bad time. Every time she snapped she regressed to the tutor she had. Every time she didn't finish her homework she was struck. It leaked into her music too.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:45 pm
"Kyria?" Kendall asked, noticing her trembling. He reached out a hand and grabbed her shoulder gently. "Are you alright?" he asked, worried about her.

Arisa smiled a bit. "Sure. I don't have anything else to lose right now anyways. I'll trust you for now." she said.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:11 am
Kyria flinched at the touch. "No please don't hit me." She whimpered taking a step back. "I'm sorry I'll do better!" She rushed back to the desk and started scribbling again. "I'll stop eating if it will make you happy."

Tyrion smiled softly. "Good." He replied. "It'll be tomorrow. I have everything ready." He whispered. "Don't worry too much. Just follow what I say until we're in the outer wall of the citadel. Then you can direct me from there. If that's okay with you?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff