Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hospital Wing
The Main Desk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:01 pm
User Image
User Image

---------Can you feel the Magic
--------Can you hear the Love
-----Can you be the one for me?

══════════════════════════════╝

Lukas noticed the boy take the other boy's hand. His eyebrow raised curiously. In his opinion these boys were a bit young, they looked like only first years, "Well he should be fine, just some rest." he said as he looked at the boy.

╔═══════════════════════════
Will I feel the Magic---------
Will I hear the Love--------
Can I be the one for you?-----

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:43 pm
User Image
User Image
Happily Taken Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Former Hufflepuff Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Herbology Professor

We could be the stars Falling from the sky

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

ᗩᒪϒᔕᔕᗩ hurried into the Hospital Wing, heels clicking swiftly as she did so. A silver fox had approached her in her study, a sign that something was wrong and that her presence was needed. Upon entering the room, her eyes fell upon Bradley, sitting unconscious on a chair. "Oh! Bradley! My boy! What happened? Will he be alright?" she said, rapidly. Sitting in the chair on the opposite side of Tobi, Alyssa stroked her son's hair gently, her eyes filled with worry. Even though this seemed like a minor incident, the mother inside of her couldn't help but take control. She looked to Tobi, and then to the Head Nurse, hoping for an answer from one or the both of them. And just where was Ian? She prayed that he would soon arrive as well.

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Shining how we want Brighter than the sun

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:06 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||With Erik Meredith|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Ver stumbled into the hospital wing, her arm bleeding now, and the rest of her covered in Erik's blood. She collapsed to the ground, sobbing quietly. She had left Erik back in the third floor corridor. She had tried as hard as she could, but she couldn't carry him any farther. "Somebody help.... Third floor corridor....dying...." She croaked, her voice hoarse and dry.
OOC:...

Love interest: Erik maybe? yes? I think...

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image

☣═━┈┈━═☣═━┈┈━═☣
Arielle Skye

Nurse ⇒ Hogwarts
☣═━┈┈━═☣═━┈┈━═☣

Where am I? Hospital Wing
Who am I with? Verily McHalen
What am I thinking? Right away!!

Arielle heard the door open and walked out just in time to see Verily. Arielle dipped back into her office quickly and emerged with an emergency bag. "Alright, lead the way," she said to the girl, setting her jaw in grim determination.

Out of Character: {Exit to Third Floor Corridor.}

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:43 pm
User Image▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Ian Goldwind
Flying Instructor
Slytherin

Ian left some kids in detention when a fox sneaked into his office. It took awhile for him to realize that something was wrong, and that he should get to the hospital wing as soon as possible. The Slytherin man rushed over and immediately spotted his son, as well as his wife, and Tobi there. He regained some of his composure and hurriedly walked over to the three, and asked, "What happened?"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:58 pm
User Image
User Image

---------Can you feel the Magic
--------Can you hear the Love
-----Can you be the one for me?

══════════════════════════════╝

Lukas looked up as the parents arrived. "Well it seems as though he saw a boggart and fainted. His friend here brought him in. A bit of rest and he should be fine." he said with a smile. He looked at Bradley and smiled.

╔═══════════════════════════
Will I feel the Magic---------
Will I hear the Love--------
Can I be the one for you?-----

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:24 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Former Gryffindor Arithmancy Professor Quidditch Fanatic

So we’ve been outnumbered, raided, and now cornered
It’s hard to fight when the fight ain’t fair
We’re getting stronger now, find things they never found

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

ᗩḰᓮᖇᗩ got to the Hospital wing as quickly as she could. With Sun and the girl behind her, she burst through the doors. There were already people in the room, two boys, one unconscious, two other professors she did not know, and the Head Nurse. "Quickly! This girl has had a terrible accident! She fell into the lake, and nearly drowned. Now she's just about frozen to death. And if you can, help this creature as well." She carefully set the wolf she had been carrying down on the floor, for it was too large to fit into one of the chairs. He was still cold like the icy lake he had rescued her from. Not to her knowledge, her shoulder was dripping scarlet blood, staining her white blouse down her left arm. The buzz inside of her, clearly from adrenaline, swiftly faded away, and she could now feel the pain pulsing through her body, starting from her bloody shoulder. "This wolf... saved us from... the lake... I couldn't... leave him... to die... Please..." And with that, the young professor collapsed onto the floor next to the animal she had brought with her. She slipped into a jagged unconsciousness. In the waking world, her body was burning with fever, odd because she had just been freezing a few moments ago, and a muscle twitched here and there. She had no idea that the creature that had saved her was, in fact, a werewolf.

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

They might be bigger, but we’re faster and never scared
You can walk away, say we don’t need this
But there’s something in your eyes, says we can beat this

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:27 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi looked up from his friend to see both of his parents rushing through the door. His mother immediately began to run her finger's through Bradley's hair and look after him while his father came nearly rushing asking what was wrong. The entire situation left the other boy filled with both want and envy. He knew he shouldn't feel this way considering he'd just gotten a rather good home with Miss Lily, Alaric, and Eve but still, once in a while he longed for a mother's touch like Mrs. Goldwind was doing to her son. When both parents looked at Tobi for reassurance of the Nurse's claim he gulped subtly not sure which parent he should try his lie on. He was saved from his lie by another teacher bursting in with two students, one in the other's arms, and a....a ruddy wolf! What the heck?! He watched blood drip from her arm while she and the wolf shivered and that other girl, wasn't that Autumn?. was still unconscious and practically blue. Tobi hoped the nurse could save them all.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:34 pm
Healer Mary-Louise Montague
Nurse of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

User Image

Scarlet hair burned behind the clear glass separating the nurse from the main desk, her green eyes flicked up each time the door screeched open. The head nurse had quickly assessed the situation with the two young boys, one of whom, had two professors attending the school, how darling, she thought with a twinkle her eye.

It wasn’t until the door nearly slammed aside to reveal a professor, two students, and a wolf completely drenched—as was the student and professor. Mary-Louise burst to her feet, her soft shoes padding quickly with long sweeping strides as she reached Sun and Autumn. Cher, please, put her down here, on zis bed,” she instructed gently, who knew how long the poor boy had been hauling her up here. That’s when she turned her attention to the professor and wolf lain down in a puddle of frigid water, bits of chunky ice matted on the wolf’s fur continued to melt and drip onto the floor. A quick wave of her wand, she muttered, ”mobilicorpus,” and Akira Astra levitated several feet, water dripping, and into a clean bed, she would have to take care of their soaking clothes in a moment, she couldn’t simply leave them on the ground.

And not the wolf, she almost didn’t know what to do, the beast was monstrous. She chewed her lip as, without another second thought, she levitated the werewolf into a bed of his own to be lain in. With a quick wave of her wand, she siphoned away the shallow puddle on the floor to prevent any accidents and set her attention to the patients immediately.

[You may post in your assigned beds, now.]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:25 am
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Second Year
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Autumn's body was cold against Sun's. It pained him to think that Autumn's body temperature was so low, and perhaps she was in critical condition. Oh God, what would his parents say? What would Chase say? This was all his fault. He felt like all eyes were on him. Those glaring eyes that would see what a terrible person he was and condemn him to life in Hell. After having placed the Hufflepuff in the bed as directed, Sun gently pet her hair, which just began to thaw in this warm room. God, he wouldn't be able to face Autumn again. "If you don't need me anymore, I'll be going now," Sun said to the healer. Without waiting for a reply, Sun walked out of the room.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:35 pm
User Image

xxxҢσȴɖ x Yσʯɼ x Ӈεɑd x Ӈɩɠɧ

xxxΛȵɖ x Ҏɧσtσɠrɑρɧ x Ⱦɧε x Șӄy

A slight moan escaped Bradley's lips before his eyes flickered open. He looked around to see his parents and Tobi. "Er, what's going on?" he asked as he looked from them all. His eyes fell on Tobi last and his cheeks turned a light pink as he remembered what happened. Did he really? he thought.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:04 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi had been trying not to look at the gruesome scene now taken towards the beds with two nearly frozen people and a thawing giant wolf when he heard a moan come from the still body next to him. A bright smile came upon his face seeing Bradley wake up from his unconscious state and had to hide a smirk at the blush on his cheeks from when he turned towards him Now is not the time! was all he allowed himself to think. "Bradley, you're awake! Than' goodness, I thought tha' 'boggart' gave you too big a scare." the Hufflepuff put slight emphasis on "boggart" hoping his smart friend would catch on.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:57 pm
User Image▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Ian Goldwind
Flying Instructor
Slytherin

A small pause. Ian's eyes diverted its attention to the fellow colleague carrying a gigantic wolf with an older student carrying a little girl he identified as Autumn. What? The Slytherin was soon overcome with worry about the wellbeing for those three who had just been put in their respective beds, in addition to worrying about his own son, who somehow ended up unconscious. Though a few words from Bradley caught his attention once again, as he pried his eyes from the scene onto his child. A sigh of relief escaped through his lips as a little smile appeared across his face. He pet his son's head, asking, "Are you okay?" Looking at the child's complexion, however, worry soon returned to Ian. "Are you feeling feverish?"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:25 pm
User Image

xxxҢσȴɖ x Yσʯɼ x Ӈεɑd x Ӈɩɠɧ

xxxΛȵɖ x Ҏɧσtσɠrɑρɧ x Ⱦɧε x Șӄy

Bradley looked from Tobi to his parents. "I'm fine really I am. I'm just a bit tired." he said. pushing his mothers hand away. I can't let them now what happened. he said. "Wait! Where's my Pygmy Puff!" he asked, worried.

User Image

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:14 pm
User Image
User Image
Happily Taken Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Former Hufflepuff Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Herbology Professor

We could be the stars Falling from the sky

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

ᗩᒪϒᔕᔕᗩ looked to the door as it was flung open. A fellow professor came rushing in with a wolf in her arms, followed by a student with another, younger student. Three of the four were swiftly hospitalized, while the fourth ran off. Nervous, or scared perhaps? When a small sound caught her attention, she found her son awake, and wrapped him in a hug before releasing him. "Bradley! Thank goodness you're alright! As for your Pygmy Puff, I wouldn't know." Pygmy Puff? Since when did he have a Pygmy Puff? She was confused, but her little boy was okay. That was what mattered the most. And hopefully, the student, professor, and wolf that were now in the care of the Hospital staff would be okay too.

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Shining how we want Brighter than the sun

Hospital Wing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas