Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Threads
Faekat Q&A - Post your questions here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:15 am
iSexy_Goddess
What races/type of faes are Chaos Dragons allowed/not allowed to breed with? I mean they aren't vampires so I'm guessing they can't breed with clanned/clanless vamps, also, I guess they can't breed with Deities, godlings or the likes?
So if there are any restrictions I would think it's be good for a list of them to be made so any others wondering the same as me could go and see before breeding/mating their dragons and not brake any rules sweatdrop
ty~

There are no specified breeding restrictions. They fall under the same basic restrictions as every other race.

icy serenade
I know that the rule is that Demons and Vampires can't breed together, but I can't remember why. Can you give me a refresher on it for my curious brain? <'D

ALSO!

Can Zombies only fling/mate with other zombies/unholykats/elites? There's been a lot of confusion on zombies breeding in shop, and I felt asking would be a good idea

They are enemies. Plain and simple.

Zombies don't have any real breeding restrictions. But what normal Faekat would want to breed with the rotting undead? emotion_awesome

Shadowbane Kimikaro
I'm curious and wondering how would you be able to get a demi god/ess and is it a rl thing or can GG be used as well and if so how much so i know what to reach my goal for to gain.

Most are done through RL means. But there are instances where they may be purchased with GG through bribes.

Pinka
Ok weird cosplay question, I play a female in Mass Effect, if I got a cosplay of her would she be the official Shepard cosplay? I'd be ok if I got her and then someone else wanted to get the normal male one.

She would be considered an OC since you are technically creating your 'own character' around a central theme. You wouldn't be able to strictly call her Shepard. It's the same with the Warden/Hawk from Dragon Age in case anyone is wondering.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:31 am
So just use her first name then? Ok, thanks Yayoi ^^  

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:59 pm
whats going on in the Hiring Thread 2.0 im not sure if Im allowed to post in that one ive read all the post by meeki but it sounds like its a continuation also are newbies like me even allowed to try out yet?

also am i allowed to do my own shading on any CYO im coloring?
so that it could also be an example for the Hiring Thread  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:10 pm
Is a faekat allowed to have a pattern that is similar to a cosplay as long as it's not one. For example, a faesheep colored like a pikachu?  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:54 pm
Are Chompy Batkins closed now? I had my second girl mostly done but got busy and just finished her up today, is it ok to cert her up? if not its ok ^^;  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:19 pm
What should empath dragons look for in a mate?  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Artymus
Crew

Divine Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:55 am
What exactly does the Chaotic alignment entail? Is it a more intense version of Neutral, and they just choose whether to be more good or ebil, or is it a version of Ebil? I'd like to know so I can make a ruling on it regarding the Ottsels.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:07 pm
is there a size chart for all these races and if so where, and another part of this question would be.. where would the spritelings fall on it? I only ask because the name spriteling kinda hints to them being tiny and i didn't want to jump to any conclusions while rping  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:48 am
I have a question regarding Cosplays

Is there a limit on how many RL at one time? What I mean is if Meeki accepts to do a sketch can I post a form for staff and it be taken on as well? I don't want to appear greedy nor do I want to break a rule.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:01 am
Meeki

Couple of questions specifically for you relating to Dragoncorn covens <3 Figured I'd ask here so everyone can see the answer~

1. Can Dragoncorns take Ebil followers? (For instance Draekats, which are IIRC generally some form or another of Ebil)

2. For Dragoncorns following Ancientsa, does it matter what "permutation" of Good they are? For instanc,e Kirika-hime, my Ancient, is Lawful Good. Could she take a Chaotic Good Dragoncorn into her Coven?

Thanks darlin' <33  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:28 pm
yuniki_stardream
whats going on in the Hiring Thread 2.0 im not sure if Im allowed to post in that one ive read all the post by meeki but it sounds like its a continuation also are newbies like me even allowed to try out yet?

also am i allowed to do my own shading on any CYO im coloring?
so that it could also be an example for the Hiring Thread

The hiring 2.0 thread is open for posting indefinately. Go ahead and apply, there are no restrictions to newbies!

As for CYOs- sometimes we allow peopl to do their own shading, and sometimes we do not (the VDay Kitsunes, for example, MUST be on my template). We typically will note if you can use your own shading. If you only want to do it to practice to apply to be hired, go ahead! But you cannot keep the pet you color or give it away.

Random Nobody 13
Is a faekat allowed to have a pattern that is similar to a cosplay as long as it's not one. For example, a faesheep colored like a pikachu?

I think this should be on a case-by-case basis. Some patterns similar to a cosplay are obscure enough that it would be fine... but in the case of a Pikachu, that's too close for comfort imo. PM me if you're concerned or want permission for something like this!

Pinka
Are Chompy Batkins closed now? I had my second girl mostly done but got busy and just finished her up today, is it ok to cert her up? if not its ok ^^;

I'd PM meeki and ask, as she was the one running it and I don't believe she checks this thread. I think it'd be fine for you to go ahead and cert her, though.

soxs1219
What should empath dragons look for in a mate?

Same as any other Faekat, it's dependant on the individual. Each Emapth Dragon is likely looking for something different, and keep in mind that they can take an Angelique. Chaos Dragons (the SS), however, cannot and are treated just like any other Faekat.

Artymus
What exactly does the Chaotic alignment entail? Is it a more intense version of Neutral, and they just choose whether to be more good or ebil, or is it a version of Ebil? I'd like to know so I can make a ruling on it regarding the Ottsels.

Chaotic in alignment typical means a more intense version of the regular version. Chaotic Ebil is someone REALLY CHAOTIC AND EVIL RAR, Chaotic good is a good faekat with chaotic tendancies, etc. However, owner-owned races should typically fall under Good/Ebil/Neutral only- the Chaotic/Lawful/etc. alignments are usually for special/event races. Unless you mean for mating. XD

lysia_nyteblade
is there a size chart for all these races and if so where, and another part of this question would be.. where would the spritelings fall on it? I only ask because the name spriteling kinda hints to them being tiny and i didn't want to jump to any conclusions while rping

Unfortunately, there is no size chart ;; Spritelings would be small (as the name implies, like you said!).

irishgirl1017
I have a question regarding Cosplays

Is there a limit on how many RL at one time? What I mean is if Meeki accepts to do a sketch can I post a form for staff and it be taken on as well? I don't want to appear greedy nor do I want to break a rule.

Meeki commissions and staff commissions are considered separate. If you order a cosplay from her, you can also get one from regular staff but that is where the one-per-month rule comes in. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:06 pm
Songstress Kitsune
Meeki

Couple of questions specifically for you relating to Dragoncorn covens <3 Figured I'd ask here so everyone can see the answer~

1. Can Dragoncorns take Ebil followers? (For instance Draekats, which are IIRC generally some form or another of Ebil)

2. For Dragoncorns following Ancientsa, does it matter what "permutation" of Good they are? For instanc,e Kirika-hime, my Ancient, is Lawful Good. Could she take a Chaotic Good Dragoncorn into her Coven?

Thanks darlin' <33

1. Dragoncorns destroy/hate all Ebil things, so they should generally avoid ebil followers UNLESS the ebil following was willing to repent and give up all ebil things. Then they may be given a chance by a Dragoncorn but watched very strictly.

2. Yes. As with any leader or ruling factor, you can't be expected to agree with them all the time, but you can respect their authoritah! If a follower ends up disagreeing with an Ancient on a huge level, she should consider finding another coven though.  

Meeki
Captain

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Loyal Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:59 pm
2 Questions:

1) can people still get the Soulbounders Faekat?

2) and if so, where do I go to order one?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:49 pm
2 questions, both vampire related. surprised

1. How would you go about getting a Faekat turned into a vampire?

2. How would you go about joining a vampire clan?  

Ragers

Kawaii Kitten

Valleeli

Invisible Citizen

9,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:17 am
I'm going to try starting a Journal here to keep track of my faes and I have a few questions. (I'm brand new here so please excuse my lack of knowledge on any of these matters)

1) Do you know if there's anything specific I should think of putting into a journal here? Or even where to put one? What about things I should probably avoid putting in one?

2) Do you think it would be inappropriate to put the finished (grown up or egg/baby?) certed photos up on my own photobucket to link here so that they don't get taken down on me? (with credits of course) Or would that be crossing a line? (they're currently all CYOs (one by me and four colored by others), but this question could apply to ones I will eventually get from shops as well)

3) I recently got a Maenad from the CYO event, and I'm trying to come up with some personal info for it (bio, personality, likes/dislikes, ect.) but I can't seem to find any general information on the race anywhere (personality wise). Help please?

4) Finally, is there anywhere besides the first page of the main thread where I could find that general race personality info? (If there isn't that's fine, it would just be nice to know)

Thanks for your time in reading/answering these questions!  
✚ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff