Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:00 pm
Both Demetrius and Tamera glared at each other. Tamera was tolerant of the idea of sharing Ellie with Demetrius. It gave her the chance to raise her daughter with Ellie as well as forcing the demon to protect them as well since he couldn't exactly kill them and he would obey Ellie to sleep with her. On the other hand, Demetrius was against the idea completely. This human and her child would be his downfall...unless Ellie said and did otherwise. In a way, his hands were tied, he had to take up the offer to keep the skin on his back. Plus, he liked the way she felt when they were alone.

Demetrius grievously groaned in annoyance as he glared away from the two women, "Well that's it then, so be it."

Tamera gave a relieved sigh as she sunk down to the ground, holding her belly, "Thank God, all of this tension is getting the baby worked up."

The demon glowered down at the human, "That doesn't mean I have to like you."

"Please," Tamera took a deep breath, "Just don't be mean to me for five minutes, I need to stay calm so the baby is calm."

Demetrius rolled his eyes as he glanced over at Ellyone, "Well? She's your baby-mama, you take care of her. I'll just tag along."

"You have to take care of me too," Tamera commented over to him, "This goes three ways. As long as it stays that way, I will grow to like you and you will do the same for me."

The demon gave a blunt look to Ellyone as if asking her if the human was serious, "You're kidding..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:13 pm
Ellyone smiled brightly when Demi agreed and held him tight kissing him deeply. "Oh thank you darling. . . what's that baby? Yon want daddy to be nicer to, and help look after mummy's female? Don't worry I'll make sure he is so you don't poop on him." She grinned at them both. She opened her mouth to say something when she felt a pang in her belly. She frowned putting her hand between her hips clutching Demetrius for support. "Okay that was weird." She said still frowning. She beckoned Tamera over and felt her belly too. No it was definitely just her. What the hell? "I. . .I'm going to find somewhere to sit down I don't feel so good." She walked sort of like how she did after making love with Demi but with more pain. Maybe the baby was just growing a bit fast? She didn't know. She hid her wings and bit her lip. This wasn't the same as her pregnancy with Klaus. After a few minutes sitting under a charred tree she gave a cough and frowned when her breath came out like stone dust. "Demi. . . what's wrong with me?" She looked up at him in slight panic.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:23 pm
Tamera followed the demon with concern as he walked over to Ellyone and pressed a hand on her stomach. After a few moments, he smirked slightly as he helped Ellyone to her feet, "Nothing, we're having twins and they seem to be getting a kick out getting your reactions."

Tamera smiled brightly as she went over and pressed her hands to Ellie's belly, "You're pregnant too!? This will be-!"

She doubled over in pain for a moment before glancing at Demetrius, "I need to lie down, can you take us somewhere to rest?"

Demetrius sighed, "I now have two women calling the shots... It's true, Hell is on Earth.."

He easily picked up Tamera and had Ellyone follow him to his mansion nearby. Demetrius had Tamera and Ellyone rest in the large living room as he started a fire before Tamera roared, "No! I'm too hot as it is!"

"Well dammit I don't want to freeze to death!" he snapped before Tamera growled before picking up a nearby object, "Alright, alright..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:39 pm
"Small fire." Ellyone said crawling over to him and held him tight. "I feel a little cold." She shivered for effect then gave his butt a nice squeeze. Her eyes a light with something unknown. Maybe slight lust? One couldn't tell at that moment. Demi hadn't been around her during her pregnancy with Klaus so he didn't get to see her slightly horny slightly playful side. However Gabriel didn't let her bite him last time. Maybe Demi would let her bite him is she asked nicely? No harm in it. When she caught Tamera's killing look at the prospect of a fire Ellyone stuck out her tongue. She was cold she wanted a fire the other would just have to deal. Besides Ellyone liked it when Demi was showing his soft caring side.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:43 pm
"Surely you don't want to exactly make love right here?" Demetrius raised a brow at the prospects of bedding Ellyone in the middle of the living room floor, "Maybe in a charred house is one thing, but in my homes, we have our fun in beds."

"Well if that's what you two want to do," Tamera stood up, "I'm going to find another room to rest in."

Demetrius noted how Tamera acted before leaving Ellyone's side before pulling on Tamera's elbow, "Tend to your woman's needs."

"That's your job," Tamera pulled away before huffing up the stairs to her room.

The demon then turned towards Ellyone, "Did you want to sleep with a pregnant woman and a man who could go all night?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:01 pm
Ellyone blinked a little at both of them. She had no idea what had just happened but somehow she was supposed to answer a question. "Um. . . what?" She asked confused. Then after a moment's silence she said. "I'm hungry. Where's your kitchen so I can make potato tots?" She smiled up at him revealing fangs that ached to nibble on his yummy skin. "Then a nice bath maybe with you in it too if you're up for it and a nap afterwards. Being a one woman apocalypse takes a lot out of a girl." She teased her hands already moved sensually all over his back and torso eyes a light with the want to see him completely naked and in a bath tub chest deep in water and bubbles. She licked her lips. Yes hungry and horny that's what she was now. Then she frowned. If Tamera got horny Ellyone could change to a guy to please her until her babies were born. Damn. Poor Tamera.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:13 pm
"Feed yourself," Demetrius stood up and helped Ellyone to stand up, "Kitchen is down the hall."

He then walked towards the stairs, "I'll prepare your bath, don't be too long."

Demetrius then went up the stairs and prepared a hot bath for Ellyone. However, he did follow Tamera's scent to see her laying on her bed laying on her sheets completely nude. She sat up slightly as she pulled the covers up, "You c-can't just come in here!"

"Seeing how you and I are in this as well, I simply want a taste," Demetrius walked over to her and took her wrist softly, "Don't fight me."

"Like Hell I-mmgh!"

He silenced her with a deep kiss that made her rub her thighs together. Whatever it was about Demetrius, she was now understanding why Ellyone kept going back to him for the same reason. Tamera, at first, allowed the kiss to deepen before pushing him away, "Y-you're going to sleep with Ellie!"

"And that means I can't do the same with you?" he teased, before she pulled away from him.

"I...i'll get used to it another time," Tamera crossed her arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:22 pm
Ellyone nodded smiling softly as she made a yummy feast and ate it all by her self. She felt the slight pain in her belly again and again coughed up stone rubble with a growl. "Seriously you two? Are we gonna be doing this the whole time you're in my belly?" She sighed and trapsed up the stairs to the bathtub stripping completely a tiny bump between her hips showed as she got into the nice warm bath and moaned with pleasure. "That feels good." She purred just letting herself soak in the tub. She actually didn't care any more if Demi joined her or not though she had a feeling he was looking after Tamera's. . . 'needs' now. She just hoped the idiot was gentle. If he hurt Tamera or her baby Ellyone would kill him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:30 pm
Demetrius left at Tamera's plea before heading to the bathroom to see his vixen already in the tub. A sly smirk formed on his lips as he took in every inch of her nude body. The slightly raised bump on her belly gave her even more appeal knowing he was the one who impregnated her. He left the door wide open for the other woman to hear and see everything at her pleasure. Demetrius slowly stripped from his clothes before he climbed into the tub with Ellyone, his hands feeling her body as his mouth went to her hot skin, "I'll give you something to think about until my children leave your body."

His touch was fire went it grazed her skin, and every movement he made on her sent him into a madness of desire for more. Who knew sleeping with an angel had such a diverse effect on him! Why hadn't he done this before?

~*~*~*~

It was hours before his release finally came, and he was lucky beyond anything that she was already pregnant. With three babies on the way, he didn't need more. Demetrius kissed Ellyone deeply before holding her close, "My vixen, you must be exhausted."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:46 pm
Ellyone smiled over at him and watched as is lust filled eyes wandered over her body and she blushed. Her skin was pinking up which meant her true form was fading away. The only tell tale that she was not an angel was the wee fangs in her mouth. "Oh I can't wait." She moaned in his ear wrapping her arms around his neck. "But be gentle. You might hurt them." She looked up at him cutely. His reactions when he touched her made her grin with triumph. She hoped it made him addicted to only her.

~*~*~*~

Ellyone moaned and released with him holding him back as she returned his kiss. "A bit." She said then yawned holding him even tighter. "Okay I lie, a lot." She smiled a bit tired. Yes, she was definitely in love with Tamera and Demi. Very much in love. She gave another yawn then cupped his face with a smile her nose brushing his tenderly.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:54 pm
Demetrius was definitely not used to being so...sentimental. He pulled away slightly before carrying her bridal style out of the tub before setting her onto the tiled floor and handed her a towel. The color of her skin seemed to change, apart of him hated the new coloring she was getting and wanted the darker, more sinister Ellyone to return. Demetrius wrapped a towel around her waist, "You should please your other woman while I make something for her to eat. A vixen's pregnancy is different than her own"

He then approached her and kissed her lips softly before leaving the bathroom.

Tamera sat nude in front of the open window as she rubbed lotion of her swollen lump. It made her skin feel soft and the baby seemed to like the movements of her hands moving in a slow motion like that. She could hear the entire time Demetrius and Ellie were together, and apart of her wanted to see what was going on...

'No,' she thought to herself, 'I don't mind that Ellie goes to him, but I refuse to go to him as well.'  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:59 pm
Ellyone knew he hated the colour of her skin. But it took a lot of energy to keep it up and since she wasn't killing things she saw no point in her true form staying out. However his parting kiss made her toes curl. "Okay Demi." Her purred watching him go before wrapping the towel around herself and gliding to Tamera's room moving silently until she was behind the other and put her arms around her just under her exposed breasts. "Were you waiting for me darling?" She purred cutely kissing the other's neck and shoulder her fangs brushing lightly on her skin. "Do you ache in any way? Can I make it disappear for you?" She licked the others skin before gently cupping their child. "Have I told you yet that you look so sexy carrying my child?" Both hands moved up but not in a sexual way. She was just trying to make her female feel better.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:08 pm
Tamera was surprised that Ellie came into the room, and eased into her touch that felt good against her aching skin. This baby inside her was restless to come out, but she could feel that it wasn't their time yet. She leaned against Ellie as she smiled up at her, "Having you here with me is good enough for me."

She turned to face her and kissed her softly before nestling herself into Ellie's arms, "What do we do now? If Demetrius isn't trying to kill me and you don't have to go around the world to kill people, can we raise these kids without worry?"

Her hands went straight to her belly as she thought of her daughter having to fight off demons. Then again, her daughter is going to be part human and part angel. She'll be have a few special qualities about her, but will she be able to defend herself if she had to fight off a demon? Tamera glanced down at her swollen belly, could she help her daughter in that situation if Ellie couldn't?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:15 pm
Ellyone frowned a little. "Yes we can. And don't worry. I'll protect us without a problem. No one. Not even God can come between us and our happiness." Ellie returned the kiss and pulled Tamera close. "Our babies won't have to fight or do anything. They'll learn yes but I am sure people will fear them too much to bother them. I made sure the demons knew they wouldn't last an hour if they tormented me I highly doubt they'd last a second if they tormented our babies." Ellie rambled just trying to comfort Tamera and the baby. Ellie's hands wanted to wander though. Wanted to see how sensitive this first time mum was pleasure wise. She moved and pulled Tamera close kissing the side of her neck furthest from Ellie her body covering the others. "Tell me if you want more." She purred caressing the others side.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:15 pm
The hormones that came with her pregnancy were making Tamera feel...desire. She wanted to rest and just lay in Ellie's arms, but her body wanted to feel the woman next to her. Tamera softly let out a moan when she felt Ellie's lips on her neck before she manuevered them until she sat on top of Ellie. She felt the angel's hands slowly roam her body until she gently touched the swollen torso on Tamera. Tamera smiled softly as she took Ellie's hands right on top, "Press here gently."

She helped Ellie do so before a small kick could be felt. Tamera smiled even more as she leaned in and kissed Ellie softly, "The baby knows who you are too."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff