Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Prairiefox ::The Bunny Master Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:15 am
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

Um i mean you haven't traded it or used it right?

So I would just put it in your profile, im gonna do the same with mine unless i can find evidence of it being used
i would link to it though in case anyone has questions
Well, the effect to the digimon it transforms into I don't have. and ive never traded (im a hoarder).

Official ruling: put it in you profile

Awsome! I even checked the month i got it and a month after i got it in the tp shop. I stuck it in there. Your my higher up that I discussed. I think we be good. I could have gotten an ultraforceveedramon v.v

Sounds good, I checked those times too, that was when i cam back to the guild for like a month and almost no one was here and then i left again until the new year almost i think. And then we restarted the rp and a bunch of other things.but defiantly didn't use an armor crush

So, question on breeding. (no not human wise, digimon). How do you get the items? contests?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:18 am
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

Um i mean you haven't traded it or used it right?

So I would just put it in your profile, im gonna do the same with mine unless i can find evidence of it being used
i would link to it though in case anyone has questions
Well, the effect to the digimon it transforms into I don't have. and ive never traded (im a hoarder).

Awsome! I even checked the month i got it and a month after i got it in the tp shop. I stuck it in there. Your my higher up that I discussed. I think we be good. I could have gotten an ultraforceveedramon v.v

Sounds good, I checked those times too, that was when i cam back to the guild for like a month and almost no one was here and then i left again until the new year almost i think. And then we restarted the rp and a bunch of other things.but defiantly didn't use an armor crush

So, question on breeding. (no not human wise, digimon). How do you get the items? contests?

Well so far only Prairie has received one from winning the first chatting profile contest, but i would imagine they could eb give away at any time for almost anything. i would just try to be active and participate in anything that might come up.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:21 am
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

Well so far only Prairie has received one from winning the first chatting profile contest, but i would imagine they could eb give away at any time for almost anything. i would just try to be active and participate in anything that might come up.
I usually try all the contests back when i was active, now that im active imma try this chatting one. How am I doing xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:22 am
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

I usually try all the contests back when i was active, now that im active imma try this chatting one. How am I doing xD

Well you are posint in it, so it seems you are doing just fine haha wink  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:26 am
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

lol im not interested in winning, i just wanted to talk to my old pal ^w^ *hugs*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:30 am
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

lol im not interested in winning, i just wanted to talk to my old pal ^w^ *hugs*

Haha well good, that's the point of this thing, the prize is incentive smile It's good talking to old friends!  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:32 am
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

Haha well good, that's the point of this thing, the prize is incentive smile It's good talking to old friends!

have you dont the new years scavenger hunt yet? its killing me xD so much work.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:34 am
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

I hid them for her since she's not a mod, so i know where they are but i can't talk about them haha, one or two are pretty hard though  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:36 am
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

I hid them for her since she's not a mod, so i know where they are but i can't talk about them haha, one or two are pretty hard though
im about to cry man xD sooooo mannny  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:37 am
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

Sorry bud haha, if i was just looking for them i might help but my hands are tied  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:38 am
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

Sorry bud haha, if i was just looking for them i might help but my hands are tied
I found one! lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:39 am
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

I found one! lol

Nice, well done, hopefully it's not too hard  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:40 am
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

I found one! lol

Its pretty tough im now going through the dead fourm xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:42 am
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

I found one! lol

Oh no, can't honestly remember if i put any in there or not haha.

Anyways... good luck with that, i gotta do a bit of work real quick, be back soon.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:43 am
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

I found one! lol

Oh no, can't honestly remember if i put any in there or not haha.

Anyways... good luck with that, i gotta do a bit of work real quick, be back soon.

lol talk to you later.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces