The Battle Arena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:52 pm
"Right," she said, trying to remember all of them. "So this is the best thing to learn?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:57 pm
Lucien nodded. For your first type of combat training.  

Melkore The Bard

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:14 am
"Um...ok..." she said, beginning to get uncomfortable maintaining the position.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:51 pm
Without warning, Lucien leaped at her. Landing only inches in front of her he smiled. Second lesson. Be aware at all times.  

Melkore The Bard

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:08 am
With a yelp of surprise, she stumbled backwards and landed on her bottom, staring up at him with a bright pink blush. "Sorry....guess I'm not aware..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:29 pm
Lucien grinned. Then I believe the lesson is learned. His eyes sparkled. I have a gift for you. Reaching behind his back, he untied the Katana sheath. Holding it out to her, he smiled widely. Your first blade. He said cheerfully.  

Melkore The Bard

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:40 pm
Carefully, she took it from him, and then tried to give it back. "I...I can't take this..." she said, feeling the weight in her hands. The responsibility and danger.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:02 pm
Lucien shook his head. No. Keep it. It will serve you well in the days to come. It is called Rwn Silva (Rune Star). The more you use it, the more it will attune itself to your soul. A pure soul like yours will cause the blade to glow with a soft white light.  

Melkore The Bard

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:04 am
Looking at him, and then down at the blade, still sheathed. Slowly, hesitantly, she drew it from the sheath, marvelling at the steel, so well made it seemed swirled almost.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:44 am
Lucien new that this girl was destined for greatness. The paths you will walk will be filled with danger. Keep Rwn close.  

Melkore The Bard

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:04 pm
Gently, afraid she might break so beautiful a thing, she replaced it in it's sheath. "But...I don't want danger..." she said softly. "And how will a sword I cannot use, no matter how perfect, ever help?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:13 pm
Lucien's eyes danced, the twinkle of mischief in the violet depths unmistakable. Oh you will learn to use it alright. And as to not wanting danger, whether you go looking for it or not, danger will find you.  

Melkore The Bard

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:57 am
"Oh great," she growled, slumping over. "As if I didn't have enough trouble."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:09 pm
Ah trouble. We all try to avoid it, and yet, it somehow finds us anyway. Lucien said, head nodding sagely.  

Melkore The Bard

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:29 am
She sighed, hanging her head. "I should never have come to this stupid place, I coud have put up with the clumsiness." Remembering some of the things she' done through it, the accidents she'd caused, she BLUSHED. "mAYBE NOT..."  
The Darker Side of the Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff