Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] A Chance Meeting (Naru & lysia) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:29 am
Naru
He watched as she entered the kitchen, returning with the bowl of crackers. "You know more about this game then I do..." He stated simply, collecting a few crackers up from the bowl, setting them down before him on the table.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:30 am
Quote:
Taking her seat once more, she went through the rules, how to bet the value of each card and everything. "Ok.. I'll start this off since I'm the teacher here." Picking up a cracker, she set it in the middle of the table as her bet.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:35 am
Naru
Kadar found himself leaning in close as she began, another bit of mead being poured into his glass as he listened to her.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:36 am
Quote:
Eyeing over her cards, she waited for him to place a bet or fold his hand. Reaching over, she held out her now empty glass to be refilled. "Think after this glass I might have to cut myself off.. Other wise you might be dealing with a slightly too far gone lady..."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:41 am
Naru
He Took a cracker from his pile, sliding it into the center of the table.... free hand pouring her another glass of the mead. "I might have to call this my last one as well.." He chuckled softly, pouring himself one more shot before drinking it down.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:41 am
Quote:
"I see your bet.. and I raise you.. two crackers." She slid two more crackers into the center of the pile before drinking down what she was intending to be her last glass. Setting the glass down, she gave a small squeak of a hiccup.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:48 am
Naru
Kadar slide three more crackers into the pile. "And I will raise you three... That's how it goes, right?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:53 am
Quote:
"I think right...." She really probably wasn't the best one to try and teach the betting aspect of this game since she herself didn't take the time to learn it fully. For now she figured it wouldn't hurt to get the hang of it. Looking at her cards, Her eyes gave a small mischievous glint. She thought she had a decent hand this time. Three of a kind... while it was better than nothing, it wasn't a full house or a flush. "I see your three," She pushed in three more, "And I'll raise you two more crackers."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:54 am
Naru
A soft hmm escaped him as the bet was increased, a thoughtful rub given to his chin as he looked over the cards in his hand. He'd never played this game before, so it was best to play it safe for now. "Getting a little to rich for my blood... I fold. I believe that's the term."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:56 am
Quote:
Smiling, she pulled the Crackers from the center over to her side of the table. "That's the correct term.." She chuckled some. "Your turn to deal." She passed the cards over to him including the ones she'd had in her hand. Shifting on her cushion, she pulled another over to prop herself up on as she lounged out sideways along side her side of the table. She had that nice warm foggy sensation to her head.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:59 am
Naru
"This game doesn't seem that hard." Kadar collected the cards up as he spoke, shuffling the deck as carefully as he possibly could, mind finding itself rather clouded by the influence of the mead. "So, are you enjoying yourself my dear...?" He asked, dealing out the cards once more, a fleeting glance given to the bottle that now lay between them on the table.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:00 am
Quote:
She smiled wider looking at him, ignoring the cards for a moment. "With company such as this, I'd be a fool not to be enjoying myself." She glanced to the bottle, a flicker of a look before picking up her cards and going through them. Thinking to herself, she moved them around discarding three cards this time. "I need three new ones." She stated, looking into his eyes from her lounged position of comfort.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:06 am
Naru
"I am inclined to agree with you... I am thoroughly enjoying myself." The cards were almost forgotten at this moment, his eyes looking deeply into those brown pools of her's. "Sure thing." Three new cards found themselves being dealt out to her, another shot being poured into both of their glasses before he allowed himself to fall into a more comfortable position.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:07 am
Quote:
Taking the new cards, she put them into her hand and looked them over, chewing on her bottom lip as she did so. These cards didn't look too promising. In fact, they were down right rotten. Still she could always try to bluff her way through the game. Her free hand took up the glass, bringing it to her lips once more so that she could drain it's contents. "Hrm... How about we make this round a little more interesting?" She looked over her cards at him, her eyes the only thing showing over them.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:13 am
Naru
Though they agreed that this would be their last, the influence of the alocholic content was becoming overpowering, her glass being filled once more alongside his own. "And how do you suppose we could make it all the more interesting, hmm?" He inquired of her, downing the glass of mead.

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff