Moved! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:09 pm
seems good to me. do you mind starting? you can just throw me a link in the thread or in a PM  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:16 pm
Bloo Starr
seems good to me. do you mind starting? you can just throw me a link in the thread or in a PM

Poof  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:09 pm
Do you have anything for Nantale yet? I feel like Ndoto - the lion that was in the search party to find her and the other lost lions - might be a good match for her. Here's his bio real quick: Ndoto lives life to the fullest every day. His strong voice can usually be heard singing as he goes about his daily routines, and thankfully he's quite talented so normally it's not annoying. He, like his brother, is very go with the flow and has a carefree nature. Unlike his brother, he's full of energy and must always be moving. He can be a bit silly at times, joking with others and teasing them, but he knows when he needs to be serious and always follows through. He is the yin to his brother's yang, balancing his mellow with excitement.

He's new to the pride had hasn't known Nantale before the flood, so it's like a fresh slate for her I suppose? XD He could get her to slowly warm up to being not so solitary. That is, of course, if that's something you'd want to happen with her. I can see potential for mates or just friends, either way.

Hopefolly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:21 pm
Yo, yo!

She doesn't have anything planned. I "plan" mates with a grain of salt. It depends on how the RP actually goes at the end of the day, y'know what I mean? :3 That being said, I would love to RP them together and see what happens! If nothing else, it'd be socialization for her, which she desperately needs. And, since he was part of the search party, she'll be more inclined to make idle chatter with him without Hanyu or Csoa present.

Obviously, I can't do anything until the feast is done, but I could set something up after that. 3nodding

SilverLutz

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:46 pm
Yusssss good good. Friends first is how I like to do things too, with the mention of potential mate quality if plots start to cook up in my head XD And yes, after the feast that would be great! He could try to make small talk with her during that RP too, just so they have a basis for knowing each other other than oh hey I'm the guy that helped find you!

Hopefolly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:54 pm
SilverLutz

Sure, works for me! Either way, I will set up an RP afterward. whee  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:18 pm
Hopefolly
I have a couple offers for RP for you. c: I broke them up with quotes. >..>;

Quote:
For Meshindi
User Image Stormborn (JRP in progress - so this would be once it's done/she wins)
Personality: Aleta is a very demonic girl who revels in the pain of others. She is very much her own lionesses and does nothing for the benefit of others. Unlike her namesake, Aleta does nothing but lie and trick others for her own benefits even if it means them losing their life for it. Her motto is if she can't use you, well you're useless. One oddity about her is that she is always trying to prove her worth to Mkali and will do anything she can to make her proud of her. Also, due to the close relationship her mother has with her sister, Aleta makes sure to always show respect for her aunt Adanna because being nice to her would make her own mother proud (at least that is what she hopes.) Aleta does however, not appear to show this kindness to any of her other family members.
Ideas: Maybe their could be a slight bond over their want/need to impress their parents. Or maybe he could meet a female who is not pleasant... In any way. XD

Or Aleta could meet your girl Tyst. c:

Quote:
Nchi RP
User Image
Personality: Lalawethika is the type of male to sit quietly and calmly, observing everything around him before he makes his move. (Cool and calculating). He seems rather apathetic in most everything he does except for dancing. That is the one time a smile really become apparent on this small cub's face. As he grows I see him being the type of guy that gets in trouble a lot either because he did something or just because everyone assumes he did it by default (seeing as how he seems to care very little about anything).
Ideas: I'd just like to get him more interactions within the pride. XD This will probably be after the announcement and everything but I wanted to put this out there now. ;D

Quote:
For Anana
User Image Varali - Na'vi, I believe she's set to grow into adol stage soon.
Personality: Varali is very much a naive girl who really see's the world as a friendly and not at all bad place. Most of the time she is rather aloof, though, she is not dumb in the least. She just doesn't have good common sense most of the time. When one encounters her they will notice that she is very sweet and kind, wanting harmony in everything. Varali is extremely passionate about dancing. It is probably the only thing she excels at and I see her being actually very graceful at it as well. Also she is very knowledgeable when it comes to forms, ect.
Ideas: Maybe he could join the pride and see if something more develops? We could do border RP to see if they could even get along before he joins, ect. c:

Quote:
For Konja
User Image Mahon - Seorsa-fala, I believe he's also set to grow to adol stage.. Maybe adult >w<;
Personality: Mahon is a very strong male who embodies a warriors spirit. He can be a brute at times but he is also very respectful to the ladies. Mahon is very protective and will do anything for those he cares about. His brutish nature that does appear only applies to guys and usually only when he's wanting to spar. [Needs more development]
Ideas: Mahon is the current Sgiach (queen's) son and he certainly finds himself in trouble and could honestly use a henchmen to help him. ;D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:00 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Hello!

Aleta: I'd be up for them meeting once they've both officially joined. =] Although, the RP might be brief depending on how she presents herself. Meshindi is courteous toward women, but not to the point of letting them abuse him or staying in their company if he thinks they're trying to manipulate him.

Lala: I can't do anything until after the ORP, but he and Nantale can definitely RP after that and after the RP with Ndoto I promised Silver. :3

Varali: I'd totally be up for this once she grows to adol. Border RP would work great. Hit me up when she grows, yeah? <3

Mahon: Seorsa isn't quite the kind of pride I'm looking for for Konja, but thanks anyway!

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:06 pm
Aleta x Meshindi: Sounds good to me. And brief is fine. XD She might be relatively okay since she just joined but that's up in there. XD

Lala x Nantale: Also sounds good. I figured it would be a while until they RP but I would love for him to meet her when everything's done. c:

Varali x Anana: Okay. c: When she's posted I'll go ahead start something at that time? [:

Mahon x Konja: You're welcome. c: Thanks for the consideration!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:40 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Varali x Anana: Okay. c: When she's posted I'll go ahead start something at that time? [:

Definitely! I'll do the same when Nantale becomes available. It will probably be a while yet before I can set anything up for Meshindi but I'll make a note to set something up for them once he is.  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:41 am
Hopefolly

Rp between Nantale and the kima'baba? C: [Jukka] tends to be all up in everybody's bizniz, cos it's sort of his job. He'd want to get to know her, her being the new malenga, as well as offer his support.

(As a side note, he was an impossible cub way back when, which nearly soured his position with the baboons upon his return to Nchi. He's grown up a whole since then, takes his position in the pride very seriously, and is neither super old, nor is he as young as he used to be. He wants to sire a son to train in the ways of the kima'baba, like his father did for him. If you've got any ladies you might be interested in having meet with him? He's an ollllld oc incarnate into a lion, so I've been major picky, but he so needs some plots, been getting way too dusty. < u>)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:28 am
Aurrie Beaues

Definitely! I'll have to set something up for them after the RP I promised Silver and then the one after with Kiana. I always try to not overlap RPs if possible; however, if they go long enough without getting finished, I'll set one up anyway.

And if it's IC of him, he (and anyone else) is of course welcome to approach her during the feast and have an encounter there in addition to a one x one RP.

As for females, HM. I never know what to offer when people say they're picky. XD If you have any more specifics I could see who I have? As in, what kind of females he's interested in? Is the relationship mostly for cubs? So on and so forth.

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:14 pm
Hopefolly

It's fine! xD <3 I saw she had some other rps to do first, but I'd love to have pride interaction and ain't in too much hurry. c: That also reminds me that I need to post again in the orp. l3 <3

It's okay! xD; Really, just someone who won't agree to plots and take off, I've had that happen in the past. She disappeared for two years and got angry when I moved on. < u> So I am always a bit nervous with characters I'm fond of. (Totally wasn't in this shop, was yeeeeeons ago in another place entirely!)

He's a pretty chill dude and loyal to the pride and those he cares about. It really could go either way, depending on what sort of plots strike your fancy, be it mostly for cubs or an actual relationship-relationship. :3 He'd be game for either, though he is getting worried he may die without producing another kima'baba. He's sentimental and pretty caring, so he wouldn't want a lady to feel used, so if she was cool with it being a brief thing, he could be fine with that, too. /ramble

Edit: Also, as a side note, I'll be getting a custom in cub to a viking litter, soon, if you'd like cub playtimez. :'D Also have a cub in the Dawnwalkers, if you'd like her to met your fellah. Otherwise, no one else in the other prides. < u>  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:03 pm
Aurrie Beaues
He's a pretty chill dude and loyal to the pride and those he cares about. It really could go either way, depending on what sort of plots strike your fancy, be it mostly for cubs or an actual relationship-relationship. :3 He'd be game for either, though he is getting worried he may die without producing another kima'baba. He's sentimental and pretty caring, so he wouldn't want a lady to feel used, so if she was cool with it being a brief thing, he could be fine with that, too. /ramble

I like all kinds of plots! It's really a matter of if I have anyone. A lot of mine that would work I already have on hold for people until I know whether or not that's working out. BUT HM. I might have two that could work?

Renzi is a very analytical lioness and a member born and raised in the Mtaishi, the pride that used to be neighbors with the Nchi. She's therefore familiar with them and I planned on her eventually stopping by anyway to see what was up with her old pride. She might be a little "huh" when she finds out the Mtaishi are no longer there and hang out with the Nchi for a bit. She's a relative of Nantale (Nantale's dad is Renzi's grandmother's brother's son *head explodes*) and her family so she's got connections.

She would like an assistant in her work and so would be willing to provide him cubs as long as he let her take the smartest one (to be determined by her IC) with her.

Alternatively, I have Lakisa who is a really, really good mother and adores cubs. She would love to have more. Like Renzi, she is formerly from the Mtaishi, and was known to keep an eye on the Nchi cubs back when both prides were first forming and had more cubs than sitters. Unlike the Nchi, the Mtaishi did have nanny as a rank, and so for a while Lakisa served as one to both prides.

She's a little racist against non-lions among other things, but not so outspoken about it that most even know. In fact, she helped rear an entire litter of leopons in the Mtaishi.

Very generous lioness who loooves her family and would be more of a permanent mate plot.

If neither of those work, I might have some others that would be applicable freed up in a little while. It looks like some plans I made for plotting with some of my girls might be falling through.

Quote:
Also, as a side note, I'll be getting a custom in cub to a viking litter, soon, if you'd like cub playtimez. :'D

Definitely. I need to get confirmation if / when Niklas is born that he's... you know, born, but yeah.

Quote:
Also have a cub in the Dawnwalkers, if you'd like her to met your fellah. Otherwise, no one else in the other prides. < u>

You bet. Sema is a lot easier to RP with cubs than adults since he's not as shy. I'm not sure how much longer he'll be in the Dawnwalkers, but he's there for now. What's she like? I could work on an intro for them unelss you'd rather.  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:16 pm
Hopefolly

Renzi would actually probably work pretty well, if you are interested in that. He'd be willing to let her have whichever cub/s she'd like, so long as he can have a son to train in his pawsteps. It really sounds like a good arrangement for both of them, if they're both looking for an assistant/apprentice. xD;

Lemme know when you'd like viking rp. c: I've not gotten the cub in yet, but probably soonish.

Annnnnnd sure! Bennu is a bit of a spitfire. She loves to explore and her main goal is the roof of the ruins, for some reason. She wants to get up there really badly. < u> She's stubborn and likes to get into everything and usually tries to avoid adults if she thinks they'll stop her or give her a lecture, but she'd probably get on well with Sema. c:  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff