Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:51 am
Owner's Name: Tara de Draiocht
Participating Soquili: Enchanté Cert
Link to Teepee: here

Moving into the heart of summer it seems that everything is stirring. What creature is it that frightens you the most and why?:
Enchante raised an eyebrow with her mouth in an almost frown. Her red eyes almost flashing in displeasure at having to reveal a weakness, "Nothing truly frightens me." Though the thought of skinwalkers and purewalkers was upsetting, Enchante didn't think it was necessary to mention out loud, it was comment knowledge that they could be truly frightening. Even if she had paws and claws to fight back with. She awaited the next question with a bored expression.

If you are scared of something that you can’t physically force away, how do you make yourself feel more courageous?:
"I think of my pack," The answer was spoken with no hesitation. "I think of how they need me to keep them safe and happy." Just the idea of having a threat caused her tail to stick straight up and her fur to bristle. Enchante looked around for her beta and calmed down once she saw that Lyka was safe as well as close.

How can you help others to feel braver against their own fears?:
"Train them," Enchante continued speaking in a serious almost lecturing tone. "Guide them and have them face their fears in small steps. Listen to what they have to say and find ways to build up their courage like a proper alpha should."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:14 am
Owner's Name: ArashiX
Participating Soquili: Aleera
Link to Teepee: [ x ]
Moving into the heart of summer it seems that everything is stirring. What creature is it that frightens you the most and why?:
Aleera considers the question, flicking her ears thoughtfully back and forth before answering: "While some may say Kalona, as the breed is notorious for being violent, there are none so inherently evil as Skinwalkers--cursed or pure, it matters not. I have heard rumours of one devastating an entire herd. Even worse, that there is an Elder Skinwalker."

If you are scared of something that you can’t physically force away, how do you make yourself feel more courageous?:
The mare smiles. "By believing in the strength of my heart, and in the hearts of those around me."

"By talking with them. Talking, the simple act of simply speaking of such things with someone, makes one acknowledge the fear. Though you may not be able to conquer your fear with words, it is truly that first step in coming to terms with it." Aleera nods, the feather near her ear fluttering with her hair's movement.

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:10 pm
Owner's Name: ladyfirefox89
Participating Soquili: Tomtubrus Taccardi
Link to Teepee: Here
Moving into the heart of summer it seems that everything is stirring. What creature is it that frightens you the most and why?: Tom's ear flicked once, the only sign of recognition of the question for a few seconds. "I do not know what creatures they are called.... But the minions of the beast who killed my royalty is what I run from."

If you are scared of something that you can’t physically force away, how do you make yourself feel more courageous?: "Mind over matter. Think of something silly and have your fear do it. It is a good way to lessen the bite of terror."

How can you help others to feel braver against their own fears?: "Explain to them that if you do not feel safe from something, run. Most fears are things soquili can run from."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:27 pm

Owner's Name: Miss Cherie
Participating Soquili: Arianwyn
Link to Teepee: Here.
Moving into the heart of summer it seems that everything is stirring. What creature is it that frightens you the most and why?: No. No, Arianwyn wasn't afraid of the thing that stalked the Kawani lands, the place that Keiran had said he was from. ... But the idea of them, the idea of a thing that could kill a Kalona, destroy them... that was a terrible thing indeed. It had a name. "It is not Skinwalkers that I fear, but being powerless against them. I have heard that you must throw everything at them, and even then you could only hope to survive. Not to thrive, not to get away unscathed, but to survive. What does that? How could anything harm our kind with such ease?"

If you are scared of something that you can’t physically force away, how do you make yourself feel more courageous?: Being brave wasn't her strongest suit, and had never been. But courage came in the small things. "I keep my belladonna by me, to remind me that not all battles are fought through brute strength."

How can you help others to feel braver against their own fears?: "How does anyone help another to feel brave? I challenge them. I dare them to show me that they are not afraid of their shadows. But can anyone hope to make another brave?" When they didn't already feel so? Arian didn't know. Maybe that was one of those things that you learned as you grew older. "Games always make me feel better," she added as an afterthought.

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:25 pm
Owner's Name: Lady Aria Starstone
Participating Soquili: Aurianna
Link to Teepee: [X]
Moving into the heart of summer it seems that everything is stirring. What creature is it that frightens you the most and why?: "Skinwalkers. When it comes down to it, that's the only creature I truly fear. Most others I can escape, if I am determined to do so, I believe... But a skinwalker, especially, say, an Owlwalker, is death on hooves or claws. And why? Who, that is sane and NOT a walker themselves, is not truly afraid of a Walker? I can battle one, but it would be hard, and dangerous."

If you are scared of something that you can’t physically force away, how do you make yourself feel more courageous?: "I remember who I am fighting for, whether it is for my life so that I can live to protect another, or the person I am protecting. Especially if it is a child."

"Well... I remind them that I am there to back them up, so they know that they don't HAVE to be afraid that if whatever they face is more then they can handle on their own, they'll have what they need to do so!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:04 pm
Owner's Name: one over three
Participating Soquili: Mencari
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23719417
He scratches out a rough shape of a horse in the dust, then covers the head, neck, and back with grass clippings. He leaves the tail short.

He scrunches his nose, then scrambles up a tree. It's much easier to be brave from a distance.

Back on the ground he draws another horse in the dirt, then surrounds it with more horse drawings.  

one over three

Feline Cat

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:20 pm
Owner's Name: Elf Princess Flannery
Participating Soquili: Fergus
Link to Teepee: link
He shivers before giving his short answer, "Baba Yaga, is always terrifying, she will eat you"
"I think about my family and friends, they give me courage to face my fears"
"traveling alone can be dangerous, and you will always feel safer when you are with someone you trust"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:02 am
Owner's Name: Malikztiah Ankhere
Participating Soquili: Ini-Herit
Link to Teepee: here
Moving into the heart of summer it seems that everything is stirring. What creature is it that frightens you the most and why?: He looked wary at the question, perhaps a bit troubled. "Kalona. But, I think, I think the thing I fear most is the unknown about them. Knowing that kalona runs in my veins and I could have been much different if maybe it had been another circumstance, or if I meet one who is as dark as my old herd used to tell tales of. I do not know how I would face that image of truth."

If you are scared of something that you can’t physically force away, how do you make yourself feel more courageous?: "I would try to think of how my brother would act.Or what he would say to me. He sees life as an adventure, and would probably laugh at my fear, or see it as a great challenge to best. I use his image to try and push myself, show him I am not the same scared foal he knew before I left."

How can you help others to feel braver against their own fears?: "I am not sure, really. Perhaps ask what it is that frightens them, and why? Maybe talking about that could help. If there is a why, then there can be a why not, yes? Or a way to avoid it, at least."  

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:46 pm
Owner's Name: xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Participating Soquili: Jasmine
Link to Teepee: [x]
Jasmine winced, recalling bloody and frightening events of her past. "Skinwalkers... I-I do not wish to discuss them" she whispered.

"I..." Jasmine flushed a bit. "I rely on my companion... he is very brave and strong," she smiled.

"I don't think I could help with that," she frowned. "I'm not the bravest mare myself..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:00 pm
Owner's Name: S u r f for L o v e
Participating Soquili: Evea Dove
Link to Teepee:Link
Moving into the heart of summer it seems that everything is stirring. What creature is it that frightens you the most and why?: She looks down, her blue eye's wide as a embarrassed blush crosses her pale cheeks, not used to being addressed directly by anyone she takes a few minutes. scuffing her right hoof out of habit. "W-well... I'm quite terrified of the two legged creatures... the ones who wear other creatures skins... they come to more of my hiding places during the summer... it's... frightening" Her voice is soft, quiet. it seems to startle her that she even spoke as her ears perk up.

If you are scared of something that you can’t physically force away, how do you make yourself feel more courageous?: She nearly goes cross eyed for a moment thinking over this question. her ears go back again while her tail twitches. Closing her eye's she takes a deep breath, the blush that had started to fade coming back full force as she tries to come up with the words. her hoof continues to dig it's little hole in the earth with each passing second.
"I usually run... I love to run, if I'm frightened I'll just keep running until I'm tired. which can take a while..." her eye's glisten as she gains just the slightest bit of confidence in speaking, still nervous as always with addressing another creature.

How can you help others to feel braver against their own fears?: Surprised by this question she responds much quicker then she really intended. her voice a bit of a squeak. "Helps Others?" The idea has her backing up nervously, she feels like running already but holds steady using all her will power not to move another inch back. "I don't... I don't really know... " She finally answers in a very defeated manor, her heart sinks at the feeling of failure for not having anything better to say. with a sigh and teary eye's she looks back up. "I'm sorry..." with that whispered apology she takes off, giving in to her desire to run far far away from the feelings and words spoken.

I s r a l y n

Devoted Wife

21,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Married 100

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:30 pm
Owner's Name: Kyrieko
Participating Soquili: Dark Side
Link to Teepee: Teepee
Dark Side doesn't even blink as she responds, "Kalona." Her ears flick back, tail swishing in agitation. "I fear Kalona. They are horrid creatures and take away things important to you. Like a Uni's horn. Or they will just kill you." So she believed and did not question. "I avoid them as strongly as I can."

"You mean besides yelling at the top of your lungs?" Dark Side snorts sarcastically, tilting her head to consider the question. "I would stand my ground and try to remember I'm not a little foal. That I can face down my fear. And protect those I care for."

This question gets quite the long look from the mare, as she carefully considers how to respond. "Keep your chin up and never think you are anything less than what you are. Your fears can't make you weak or worthless. It's only in your mind. Stand tall, and face them down with pride." She says quietly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:52 am
Owner's Name: Yushika
Participating Soquili: Fawn
For a second, she pauses. Her head tilts to the side and with a firm grunt she tosses her head. "Skinwalkers. I'm afraid of becoming one." Briefly, a hint of fear flashes behind her eyes before she stubbornly suffocates it with a stern scowl. She isn't quite liking these questions.

Another pause follows. A soft smile crosses her features as she shrugs, a playful sight. "Breathe in deep and imagine something scarier. There is always one other thing worse than your fears."

With another shrug, the motherly woman flashed a warm smile before shaking her head. "Depends on the other, honestly." She quietly begins to nestle down for the night, eyes flicking up and a warm smile appearing once more. "It's best to remind that person of their inner strength. They are strong as long as they try, and they possess a power no one else has. They have to find what it is within themselves, though."

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:49 am
Owner's Name: StarieMichie
Participating Soquili: Bridgette
Link to Teepee: xoxo
Moving into the heart of summer it seems that everything is stirring. What creature is it that frightens you the most and why?: "A Queen knows no fear. I can not allow myself to feel fear in the least. The monster you feed is the monster that grows, and even fearing a creature slightly will give it power."

If you are scared of something that you can’t physically force away, how do you make yourself feel more courageous?: "If I'm a threatened by a non-physical force, I will consult a magician to drive it away. Some things are better left to experts, and I am a novice in such things."

How can you help others to feel braver against their own fears?: "It is always inspiring for subjects to see their ruler. Just my presence steels their reserves."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:44 am
Owner's Name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Participating Soquili: Haborym
Haborym raised a brow at the question. "Frightens me?" He let out a bit of a laugh. "Surely you must be joking." He rolled his eyes and thought about it, but was still drawing a blank.

Haborym rolled his eyes. "Are you ignorant?" He grunted, beginning to grow impatient with the questions.

The stallion didn't even dignify an answer. Instead, he stomped at the idiocy and took flight. It seemed too many Kalona had gone soft, too many had allowed too many others to live. They weren't frightening enough anymore. And apparently, from the line of questions, they weren't seen as brave either. Something would have to remedy this...  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:06 am
Owner's Name: TrigunKittie
Participating Soquili: Zahara
Link to Teepee: Teepee
Moving into the heart of summer it seems that everything is stirring. What creature is it that frightens you the most and why?: "Spiders!" Zahara blurts out an answer without even pausing to think. "Spiders... one time when I was snacking on some nectar, a gust of wind blew me into a spider's web. It was the most terrifying moment of my life. It didn't occur to me to shift into my bigger size until it was almost too late." She shudders uncontrollably and prances in place, as if trying to shake off the feeling of the web on her.

If you are scared of something that you can’t physically force away, how do you make yourself feel more courageous?: She thinks for a moment before answering. "By telling myself the fear is just in my mind. That I've overcome other obstacles in my past, I am brave, I am strong, and I can make it through this as well."

How can you help others to feel braver against their own fears?: "Tell them that you will stand beside them and you will face your fears together. Sometimes all someone needs is to know that they are not alone." Zahara clears her throat softly and tries to hide a tear, blinking it back while averting her eyes.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff