Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
The Home of Andreas Papadakis and Cyril Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:31 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
"yes" Cyril replied with an almost tired mood. "Andreas did you have fun?" he asked giving him one of hi world famous smiles. he finally got his arm free and with his newly freed arm touched Andreas dark purple hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:39 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image

Andreas gave a soft laugh. "Yes, Cyril, I had fun. You're the sweetest boy I ever knew" he told him, stroking his cheek.  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:53 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril rubbed his masters chest it was sticky "Adreas is hot and nice." he said with a smile. Cyril found his under ware and put them on and lied next to his master cuddling him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:10 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image

"I'm glad you're happy," Andreas smiled at the boy. "Now, you should sleep, pet. I'll cuddle you to sleep. Sweet dreams, my precious angel." He held him close, rocking him gently,and humming happily.  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:36 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril only closed his eyes for a nap he licked his masters neck and kissed him befor driffting off for awhile haveing a dream of his master Andreas. He was mumbeling his masters name with a blush creeping across his face  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:42 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas cuddled Cyril close as he drifted off to sleep. He smiled to himself when he heard the boy muttering his name in his sleep.He kissed his forehead before falling asleep himself.

Andreas awoke early and Cyril was still sleeping. He gazed at the boy and thought how peaceful and lovely he looked. He kissed his cheek then slipped out of the bed. He showered and dressed then he went to make chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast for a treat. He made pancakes in the shapes of letters to spell out Cyril's name. Then when it was ready on the plate with a glass of juice too he went and woke him up.  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:22 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril woke up to find his master missing he assumed he was down stares from the sounds of pots and pans clanging. He walked sleeply to his room and looked to pick out some clothes. All of them were rather big on him and went down past his hip. He pulled out a pink one and tight black skinny jeans wich on him looked like tights. He almost looked like a girl if it wasn't for his voice and acweradly cut hair style. He walked down stairs Cyril looked adoribule in the clothes but he'd look better if he wasn't wearing that scarf. "Good morning Andreas." He said in a chirpy voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:25 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image "Good morning, pet," Andreas smiled back at him. "Did you sleep well? I made us pancakes for breakfast. They're just ready now so tuck in."  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:35 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril pulled out the chair and sat down like he was told. He picked up the fork and knife and looked at the pancakes they looked different he couldn't read it he looked at the C and pointed at it " um the circle is missing a pice." He said in a confused voice. He looks up at his master with a sorry expression wich looked rather cute. He took a sip of the juice.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:39 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image

Andreas gave a warm if slightly sad smile, He came and sat down next to Cyril. The pancakes are shaped like letters, look. They spell out your name. Let me show you. C-Y-R-I-L those letters altogether say Cyril. Don't worry, I'll teach you to read and write and lots of other things too."  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:44 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
He swapped the y and c so it said ycril "Cyril?" He asked likening the thought of his master teaching him he leand his head on his masters arm. For a second then ate the dot on the i so know it looked like ycrll "Cyril" he said with his smile spreading across his face  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:50 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image

Cyril looked happy as he played around with the pancake letters before eating them and Andreas was really pleased he'd gone to the effort of making them. He smiled happily at him as he rested his head on his arm. He was looking forward to teaching him everything.  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:56 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril finished and cleared his plate and washed them. He then went and sat in his masters lap he looked up and kissed the bottom of his chin. "Andreas smells good." He held his masters hand "is Andreas going to teach me to day?" He said curiously as he bated his eye lashes .
((Occ:I'm tired night D))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:03 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image

"Yes, love, we're going to start your lessons today," Andreas told him, hugging him on his lap."I have some games and DVDs and books that will help you to learn. First you need to learn you alphabet and there's a song that can help us with that."

((occ: night night sweet dreams))  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:52 am
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril smiled at the last one he liked songs not videos. Videos were scary he thought they were going to jump out of the screne and kill him. "I like the last one" he said in a happy voice as he sat on his masters lap. Cyril thought 'I'm hope I'm not to heavy. I think I'm prity light for my age.' He hugged his masters arm to his chest.  
Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff