Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Memorial Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:25 pm
User Image
                                                Lately he's feeling like a broken promise
                                                In the mirror staring down his doubt
                                                There's only one thing in this world that he knows
                                                He said forever and he'll never let her down

User Image

════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Dᴡᴀʀғ || Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ Gᴏᴠᴇʀɴᴏʀ

════════════════════════

Deveron watched the wedding of his nephew and now neice-in-law with a bit of a self-satisfied smile on his face. After all, how much would his father have hated it if he knew that his grandson had married a halfblood? And had been turned into a vampire to boot. He was quite certain that the old man would have died at learning that knowledge had he still been alive to see the events. Deveron could only think good riddance at the thought. The man had disowned the one son that had produced heirs and instead gave the family fortune to the least likely individual. Which, to be honest, maybe it was a good thing. Deveron would be the safekeeper for the family fortune until such a time as he saw fit to give it to his family.

That being said, the dwarf had every intention to give his nephew at least a portion of the fortune he might get someday. Deveron stretched his legs and hopped off the chair he had settled himself into, with proper apologies to Ada's grandmother, of course. Oma was a wonderful woman, to be sure, with a pretty decent sense of humour and keen eye. Not that he would share what he was saying to her with anyone younger, of course. But he had noted the looks she gave his eldest nephew, and was pretty sure that had she had another granddaughter, she would be shoving the poor girl at him. He walked over, his head held high as he approached the newlyweds and nodded to the two.
                                                "It is so good to see young love, especially in two fine individuals such as yourselves. I wish the both of you many years of happiness, and may your passions in the-."

Chris coughed. "Uncle Dev, can we not discuss that tonight?" Deveron suddenly realized that his nephew was blushing furiously. Funny thing, that, considering that he always imagined vampires incapable of any colour. Well, other than the green Chris sported when he first got to the wedding. Deveron immediately smirked and shook his head.

"Oh very well them. Ada, I do believe my nephew is acting more the virgin than his children would indicate. In any case, I was going to go ahead and give you both my wedding gift to the both of you, so without further ado..." Deveron waved toward the back, and a previously unseen individual stepped forward. A terry towel emblazoned with the Whitethorne family crest adorned her body, and the house elf bowed and squeaked at the newlyweds. He was pretty sure that the elf had never been out in public much, and he wondered how nervous around so many people in plain view. However, he smiled at Chris and Ada and nodded toward the elf. "Her name is Pumpkin, and I am sure she'll do very well for helping you with the infants. She of course helped your mother when she first had you and Chalmes, nephew. I hope you enjoy her services."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Too bad I don't have someone to share the evening with, oh well...
                                                OOC:

I don't wanna be another wave in the ocean
                                                I am a rock not just another grain of sand
                                                I wanna be the one you run to when you need a shoulder
                                                I ain't a soldier but I'm here to take a stand

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:22 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Married to Natasha Blythe
                                                          Looking Proud at the Wedding with Oma, Friend and Family
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Exasperated
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ We can't take the old woman anywhere... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Fathers, be good to your daughters ❖ ❖ ❖xxx
                                                          Daughters will love like you do. ❖ ❖ ❖xxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJonathan couldn't help smirking and rolling his eyes lightly as he walked away from Damien and Marina. Honestly, he could have just given Zach to Michelle or Olyvia, or hell, anyone, really, since he highly doubted there was anyone attending the wedding Ada would find objectionable. But, he knew that Damien and Marina were engaged, and that shortly after their wedding (if not at the damn reception), Wesley was more than likely going to be on them about grandchildren. He also knew that both of them were only children, and probably had no idea what to do with a child, and that in spite of this, Damien at least would want one. The Slytherin had been fascinated by how tight-knit Jon's family was as a child, and recent years had proven that his longing for a real family hadn't dissipated. Oh, yes. He was going to want children... which meant he needed as much practice as he could get in the meantime. Really, Jonathan was being helpful. He should appreciate the gesture.

spaceRelieved of the burden of watching his grandson for the current moment, he headed in the direction of his mother-in-law, sighing as he drew closer to where she sat with Chris' uncle, hearing her exclaiming in German, presumably over something Deveron had said. Before he arrived at the table, the dwarf was excusing himself to talk to Ada and Chris, leaving his chair open. Jon slid into it, leaning back and crossing his arms, narrowing his eyes at the old woman. "What were you two talking about, hm?" he asked her, not trusting the innocent expression she gave him one whit. "Jonathan, I don't know what you're talking about, I was just being friendly," she insisted. He shook his head. "Flirting, you mean," he said, noting that the woman didn't even have enough shame in her to blush at his accusation. "Don't be silly, Jonathan! The man is nice enough, but not really my type... You'll recall, I like taller men," she said with a laugh, eyes straying over to her new grandson-in-law's twin brother with an appreciative 'hm'. Jonathan blinked, and then shuddered lightly. "Oma, stop," he said, tone exasperated. He swore, she must be determined to cause trouble. As if to illustrate his point, she began muttering in German, something she only did when she didn't want him to know what she was saying. Sometimes he regretted not bothering to learn to speak the language, but other times, he felt like it was probably best if he didn't understand her. Such as right now. He didn't want to know what the woman was saying about poor Chalmes... and wondered if maybe he should warn the young man to avoid Ada's grandmother at all costs. It seemed like the noble thing to do.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❖ ❖ ❖ Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
                                                          xxxxxx❖ ❖ ❖ So mothers, be good to your daughters too.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:52 am
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Married to Christopher Whitethorne
                                                          Looking Breathtaking at Hogsmeade Memorial Park with Chris, Family and Friends
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Breathless
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ ... This actually happened. ❞

Whenever, wherever, ❀ ❀ ❀xxx
                                                          We're meant to be together ❀ ❀ ❀xxxxxx
                                                          I'll be there and you'll be near ❀ ❀ ❀xxxxxxxxx
                                                          And that's the deal, my dear ❀ ❀ ❀xxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceAdalaide felt her heart skip a beat at the brush of his hand against her face. She met him halfway for the kiss, not really worried for once about the look on her mother’s, or, God forbid, his father’s face for their lack of decorum. It was their wedding, after all, she could snog her husband if she wanted to, regardless of who was watching. And maybe she got a little more into the kiss than she normally would have in public, but again, she was pretty sure she should be granted a bit of leeway. Although, when he broke the kiss, she was a tad more breathless than anticipated, and a tad more… other things, as well. Her cheeks were flushed, her eyes dazed. The Hufflepuff barely heard him reply to her words from before. She was too busy wondering how long exactly this was supposed to last, and wondering if it was bad that the bride of all people was eager for the reception to be over. But, she couldn’t help it if Chris looked so good in a suit. Then again, she thought he looked good in anything… or less.

spaceShe was drawn from her thoughts by Deveron’s approach, barely containing the amused grin at his overdramatic words, and at Chris’ hasty interruption. She could only imagine what the man had been about to say, and was pretty sure it would’ve left both Chris and herself blushing crimson. Which, for her wasn’t saying much, but Chris? His cheeks could turn a bit pink on occasion, but rarely did anyone manage to embarrass him enough to get more than that. Vampire physiology, she figured. Still, no one could make him flush like Deveron could, which always amused her to no end. It was no wonder that Mr. Whitethorne was uncomfortable with his brother; she was pretty sure they were the exact opposite of one another. Gearvin Whitethorne was imposing, and proper to a fault, while Deveron was charismatic and uncouth. It was sort of funny to think that they’d been raised by the same person, although from what little Ada had heard about the pair’s father, she was pretty sure that was the only funny thing about it.

spaceDev’s comment on Chris’ ‘virginal’ behavior had her fighting a laugh, hand covering her mouth to hide the smile. But then the dwarf was talking about a wedding present, and her curiosity was peaked; most everyone had simply sent the gifts in the mail, after all, or delivered them to the flat. There was a pile of them currently sitting in a corner of their living room. But, when the House Elf stepped forward, Ada blinked oddly. Well, that explained why Deveron hadn’t simply mailed it, she thought, somewhat bewildered. She hoped she could be forgiven for being so shocked; a House Elf was hardly a conventional wedding present, after all. Or, she didn’t think it was, though with rich purebloods, who knew? She didn’t quite register the creature’s name until she realized it was the cause of Chris’ groan from beside her, and she shot him a small glare, fighting a smile. “Shush, you,” she told him, wondering if somehow Chris’ uncle had heard about her so-called obsession with pumpkins prior to the wedding and had somehow managed to bequeath them the elf partially as a gift and partially as a joke. Still, a House Elf… she couldn’t quite process that. Her dad’s family was pretty well-off, but they weren’t wealthy enough to’ve ever had House Elves, and the closest her father had ever gotten to showing that he had any kind of wealth was that he could afford to remodel their house when their family had grown. She didn’t quite know how she was going to handle having someone who was supposed to defer to her, who took orders from her… It was bizarre just to think about. Still, it was incredibly generous, and she couldn’t help but think that, with a bit of help around the flat, she’d probably be less tired every night, and would therefore have more time to spend with Chris, something she’d greatly lacked since the twins had been born.

spaceShe managed a (still incredibly bewildered) smile, aimed first at Deveron and then the elf, who looked rather out of place and more than a bit uncomfortable. “Thank you, that’s really sweet of you. And I’m sure Pumpkin will be a great help,” she said. Then, she addressed Pumpkin. “It’s very nice to meet you,” she said, obviously not sure what to do or say beyond that. After all, the only House Elves she’d ever interacted with were the ones at Hogwarts, and Brownie. The former, heading into the kitchens and being assailed by offers to get you whatever you asked for and questions about how they could help you was hardly the same as being introduced to an elf who was going to be living in your home and helping you care for your children. The latter… well, if Pumpkin turned out to be anything like Brownie, Ada would be sort of pleased, but shocked. The Edgeworth’s caretaker was hardly a commonality among her kind, after all, she basically ran Damien and Marina’s flat and had run the Edgeworth manor before that, to the point that Ada honestly wondered how Wesley was getting by without her. Yeah, Pumpkin was probably nothing like Brownie… if she were, she wouldn’t look so nervous. Ada was pretty sure that she was basically a House-Elf version of her grandmother, minus the inappropriate sense of humor.

xxx❀ ❀ ❀ Think out loud, say it again
                                                          xxxxxx❀ ❀ ❀ Tell me one more time
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❀ ❀ ❀ That you'll live lost in my eyes

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:12 am
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Engaged to Marina Aldred
                                                          Looking Formal at Hogsmeade Park with Mari, Zach, everyone else
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Flustered
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Wait, seriously?! ❞

When you came in, the air went out ✥ ✥ ✥xxx
                                                          And every shadow filled up with doubt ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          I don't know who you think you are, ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          But before the night is through ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          I wanna do bad things with you. ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceDamien snorted lightly at his fiancee's reprimand, rolling his eyes at her. "I seem to recall that, yes," he told her, a droll expression crossing his face. Still, he watched with some interest as she interacted with the child in his lap, somewhat amused. He had to say, Mari acting even slightly maternal was sort of odd. Not that he doubted she would make a good mother, if that was in the cards for them at least, but still, seeing her interact with a baby caught him off-guard, and did strange things to his heart. The last time he'd seen her with a baby was at that damned festival, which, really, she'd done admirably that night, but her behavior could hardly have been indicative of what sort of parent she'd be. Well, unless their children were ever in a situation where they were in danger, which was always possible, but he didn't like to think of it. He much preferred seeing her now, with Zach. Her words to the child made him laugh. Fairy princess indeed; he was pretty sure that'd been by design. Ada always seemed to look like some sort of wood nymph or forest fairy, so of course on her wedding day she'd follow suit and ramp it up to royal proportions. He watched with interest as the child in his lap cooed at Mari, staring up at her with bright blue eyes.

spaceHer offer to take the infant was met with a shrug. "It's alright; as long as he doesn't suddenly throw a tantrum or anything like that. He's not exactly difficult to keep up with... I'd much rather be in charge of holding the baby than having to watch Sebastian," he told her with a smirk, gesturing with a tilt of his head and a glance of his eyes to the blond boy in question, who was currently talking to Tanya, Chris' stepsister. Or, soon to be stepsister, since Mr. Whitethorne and Miss Cherri weren't actually married yet. The Slytherin watched the girl as she oh, so covertly took out her wand and performed some spell or another, then reached for Bastian's bowtie. He smirked; it seemed the kid had convinced someone to get the thing off him, or at least loosen it up a bit. He'd been complaining about it all night, though he'd stayed blissfully silent during the ceremony. Damien might've been surprised about the kids' self control, except that he knew that Bastian pretty much thought Ada had hung the moon, and considered Chris to be one of his best friends, in spite of the two not spending much time together. Clearly the younger boy had used up all his patience and good behavior to behave during the wedding for the two of them. He wondered how long it'd be before he decided that Natasha's wrath was worth facing to get the dress shoes off his feet. If Damien recalled correctly, the child disliked shoes in general. He probably absolutely hated the ones he was currently wearing. "I bet he lasts until they cut the cake, and then as soon as he's done making a mess with that, the kid'll be running all over the place, barefoot and covered in cake," he chuckled to Mari. If his prediction proved true, Sebastian would be in a world of trouble, and Damien did not envy the kid one whit. Natasha was a force to be reckoned with when she set her mind to it. She'd have to be, with as many kids as she'd somehow ended up with.

xxx✥ ✥ ✥ I don't know what you've done to me,
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ But I know this much is true
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ I wanna do bad things with you.
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ I wanna do real bad things with you.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:11 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Married to Jonathan Blythe
                                                          Looking Elated at the Wedding with Family and Friends
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Happy
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Oh, it's such a good night... ❞

She said, I was seven and you were nine, ✽ ✽ ✽xxx
                                                          I looked at you ✽ ✽ ✽xxxxxx
                                                          Like the stars that shined in the sky, ✽ ✽ ✽xxxxxxxxx
                                                          The pretty lights. ✽ ✽ ✽xxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceNatasha sat at one of the tables nearest to Adalaide's, her granddaughter in hand, youngest daughter in the chair next to her. She hadn't seen where Michelle or Olyvia had gotten to, or even Sebastian, but it wasn't as though she were worried about any of them. Even Sebastian; they were surrounded by family and friends, after all, it wasn't as though anything were going to happen to the boy. She knew a few of the attendees were friends of Chris', but she trusted her son-in-law enough that she figured if he'd invited them, they weren't any danger to her family. He'd hardly risk the life of his new bride, after all, or that of his new family.

spaceThe muggle woman smiled as she turned her gaze to the happy couple, shaking her head lightly at their behavior, but unable to muster up any real desire to scold them for it. It was their wedding, after all. As long as they behaved themselves... which, normally she wouldn't have considered that kiss behaving themselves in public, particularly not with the look on her daughter's face once they separated factored in, but tonight she was willing to cut them some slack. She lightly bounced Desiree in her lap, watching as her husband deposited Zachary with Damien, a wry grin on her face. She knew Jonathan well enough to know what he was doing, after all. The fact that he immediately took advantage of his free hands and went to corner her mother was equally predictable. She supposed that after being married as long as they had been, it made sense that they would find one another easy to read. Which sort of made her wonder... theoretically, Chris and Ada would have a much longer marriage than she and Jon. She was curious as to what they'd be like if that did come to pass. In a couple centuries, would they be so close they practically read one another's minds? She had a fair bit of trouble wrapping her head around the idea, but she was a lot more accepting of it than her husband. She didn't really know what to tell Jon on the subject. At this point, it was pretty much the only way to save the couple from a lot of (to her mind, unnecessary) pain.

spaceNatasha sighed, still smiling faintly, glancing down at Desi. "Your mummy and daddy are so happy," she told the infant, tickling her belly gently. "And I bet they're so happy you could be here with them." Natasha admitted, she sometimes felt as though she'd been the only one who'd wanted Ada and Chris to get married after they'd announced that they were having a baby. At least, on her side. Jon hadn't been overly concerned with it; he'd said if they wanted that, they'd do it, and otherwise it didn't matter. Her mother had been too busy being exciting about having great-grandchildren. Michelle... well, Michelle was still barely okay with the two of them being together at all. Natasha, though... she admitted, she'd started planning the wedding practically before the twins had entered the picture. More like around the time Chris had asked Ada to move in with him... Actually, she supposed that meant that she'd started planning at the same time that the twins had come around, but she hadn't exactly known it at the time. And, damn if tonight hadn't looked almost exactly how she'd pictured it. She knew her daughter well, after all. Which was probably a good thing. The last thing a new mother, with twins no less, needed was to have to stress about a wedding. Nat had been more than happy to do the bulk of the work. Now, she sat back in her chair, chest blooming with pride. She thought that, if perfection were truly impossible, they'd gotten about as close to it as they could've hoped to. Not that perfection really mattered; all that mattered was that her daughter was happy.

xxx✽ ✽ ✽ I'll be eighty-seven;
                                                          xxxxxx✽ ✽ ✽ You'll be eighty-nine; I'll still look at you
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✽ ✽ ✽ Like the stars that shine
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✽ ✽ ✽ In the sky, oh my my my...

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:55 am
I love the girls who hate to love because they're just like....

User Image

Crash
Azkaban Guard

[Late Fall 2028]

Charming's one way to put it,” he tossed a teasing glance in her direction, ”Decidedly stubborn as all s**t, could be anothu'.” Crash mused in that southern American twang, though its been significantly diluted after nearly ten years of living in Great Britain. He would've commented further, but sensed she was busy traipsing around in her thoughts. He was content to do the same, if only he could think of something to think about (other then wondering what the hell she's thinking right now.) But more than anything, he wondered if it had anything to do with him. He wondered if he dominated her thoughts like she had; lately, she was all he could ever think about. ”Maybe just a lil',” he grinned triumphantly, maybe even puffed out his chest a little bit— how could he resist?— with her fingers sliding over his bicep ”I'm surprised you noticed.” To be honest, he almost felt a little embarrassed, he wasn't used to being so cocky. It was...different.

Weeds struggled between the cracks in the cobble stone streets as they rounded down the path to the park. Brown patches of dead grass speckled the green fields, the vegetable gardens were well maintained, however, and probably a few weeks, if that, from the fall harvest, and the calm black lake stretched like a pane of glass and reflected the clouds on its glossy surface. A snort of laughter pressed past his lips, but stopped short, when he realized she wasn't about to laugh along with him. ”Aw, it's not that bad,” he squeezed her hand reassuringly, ”People have done worse.” And they always will, it's just human nature. If anyone understood that, he did. ”Maayne, I would've paid to see you do that to Powell tho'—not that I don't like the dude, I do—but it'da been hilarious to see him throwed off his s**t—the fools always so... boring.” He accused, rather harshly at the end, annoyed if only for the lack of not having anything else to call him.

He steadied his gaze in hers, eyeing her quizzically. He didn't doubt she'd have an opinion on his new job, it was one of the reasons why he liked her. She was opinionated, but not just that, passionate, in whatever she threw herself in. Maybe, at times, it'd be overshadowed by boredom and laziness, but he could certainly relate to that. ”I do.” He blinked back in surprise when she sparked up like fireworks. ”Whaat? Whyyy?” He could barely hold back his laughter as he rolled his eyes and shook his head. ”Okay okay, damn, didn't realize you were such an adrenaline junkie, s**t.” Of course, he couldn't stop smiling when he said it. ”s**t, alright, lemme think... My first night on training, I had a walk through, a lot of them were half dead, barely there, some of 'em though...” He shook his head. ”One guy kept beating himself against a wall, screaming in Latin, oh, and a fight broke out in the visiting area, had to help break the girls apart, one of 'em almost bit me. And there were quite a few familiar names. Somerset, for one, we have a Professor Somerset in the school, don't we? Who else... uhhh, the higher security levels had Ross and Kamenev, oh, and I saw that b*****d who attacked all those muggles in the restaurant a few years ago, Lysander Tempest, I think his name was. Nothing too interesting, but you sure do find out a lot of families' dirty little secrets', workin' there. Man, if I was still in school with the information I had now.... haaa, I'd never do another essay in my life. The blackmail...would be glorious... I think the Slytherin's would try to kill me, though.”

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Gryffindor Alumnus
5' 8"__ 169lbs_ _ 18yrs
Hogsmeade Memorial Park
Varsity Jacket
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

I hate the ones who love to hate because they're just like me.

kiska166

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 7:15 pm
User Image
                                                And rain falls angry on the tin roof
                                                As we lie awake in my bed.
                                                You're my survival, you're my living proof.
                                                My love is alive and not dead.

User Image

════════════════════════

Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Cʟᴀɴ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ || Tᴡɪɴ || Eᴅɪᴛᴏʀ ғᴏʀ Wʜɪᴢᴢ Hᴀʀᴅ Bᴏᴏᴋs

════════════════════════

Chris meandered through the park, looking around as he considered the cold winter scenery. Well, it would be cold, but he didn't really notice too much. Part of being cold all the time due to being a walking corpse. He walked over to a tree and looked up into its branches, almost expecting Ada or Michelle to be up in them. Ada more than likely, as she tended to climb a lot of trees back when they were dating. It was no wonder why they chose the park for the wedding. They'd seen each other here often enough there had been a rumour flying around the school about her and him and secret midnight rendezvous. Sighing, he decided to lean against the tree he had been looking up into and instead took another look around the park. He'd come out to get some blood from the Shrieking Shack, and had taken a detour. He still hadn't gotten his blood yet, but he figured he could have a bit of time to himself before going there. He just had to remind himself to bring Ada out here one of these nights to have a picnic during the fall or spring. It certainly was too cold to do it now.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I really need to bring Ada out for a date here again...
                                                Taken By: Adalaide Blythe
                                                OOC: Part of a plot, please do not post unless given permission.

Tell me that we belong together.
                                                Dress it up with the trappings of love.
                                                I'll be captivated,
                                                I'll hang from your lips,
                                                Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above

The Forgotten Weasely

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 8:00 pm
Smile, the worst is yet to come.
We'll be lucky if we ever see the sun.
Got nowhere to go, we could be here for a while...
But the future is forgiven, so smile.
We're trying so hard to get it all right-
But only feel lonely at the end of the night.
And I wanna be somewhere away from this place...
Yeah, somewhere just a little closer to grace.

User Image
E L E A Z A R
D R A V E N
B R A D L E Y

RavenclawSixth YearHalfbloodAdopted

Sometimes Eleazar wasn't so sure why he'd been placed in Ravenclaw. As Jess would put, he didn't often do stupid s**t, but when he did... It was almost Christmas and this would have been Thea's first winter at Hogwarts, though, so he thought he had a bit of an excuse there. God. Winter was just... it was hard not to be depressed when everything outside was dead, and though Lea'd never minded the cold when he was a kid, even when his mother'd forgot or just didn't pay the electric bill and they went without heat for a while, but these past few winters had seemed colder. Emptier, he supposed. His parents tried to liven the holidays up at home, but now that it was just him and Vio... He couldn't find much to look forward to, and since he'd been thinking about dying for a while now, that probably made sense.

Jess'd been apoplectic when he first made an offhand comment about it, was incredulous when he spoke about 'the plan' at greater length, then furious, then desperate, and finally terrified and resigned. 'I mean, so long as you're not staying dead, right?' she'd snapped hysterically at one point, and then refused to speak to him at all for a week. She caved eventually, because Lea suspected she was worried he might decide on a different course of action that involved permanent death if she detached herself from the whole thing too much. It made sense to Lea, in a ******** up way, but he was probably the definition of ******** up at this point, right? He had to be. First his mother left him to die- call it melodramatic but you didn't leave a seven year old to have a long and happy life in the East End, alright?- then he got his little sister murdered because he was too much of a coward to dare directly defy his insane biological father- then there was the matter of the utterly mad, probably murderous biological father who'd abducted him for a summer to play 'family' in the loosest sense of the word...

Life was just a barrel of laughs with him, wasn't it? He'd had that pit in the bottom of his stomach telling him 'you think this is the worst it can get, but you're wrong' for as long as he could remember and he just wanted it to go away. He wanted it all to go away. He didn't want to feel any of it anymore, he wanted everything to just stop. But he couldn't exactly top off his train wreck of an adolescence with offing himself? Could he? Knowing him, he'd back out at the last minute, and probably inadvertently kill someone else while he was at it. So, you know, being undead had seemed like a pleasant alternative, though he wasn't sure how to go about accomplishing that? Put out an ad? 'Feel like killing and resurrecting someone as a demon of the night? Write to this address!' People said vampires hung out in the Shrieking Shack, but walking into that place with a literal death wish didn't seem like the best idea. What if he just got murdered? Then again, same result, right? No heir for his father, a whole lot safer family. If he wasn't such a coward, he'd go. If he wasn't such a coward he'd have pitched himself off the Ravenclaw Tower ages ago-

Speaking of long drops, he was currently on a 'slightly' frozen tree branch, because he hadn't been able to sleep, as usual, and freezing his arse off in an empty park had sounded better to his sleep deprived mind than freezing his arse off in the common room doing homework by a dying fire. He'd climbed a tree, because he was tired and reckless, and here he was. Sounds of feet crunching through snow made him look down. Well, s**t. Someone was leaning against the tree. Sensibly, Lea attempted to scoot his skinny arse backwards on the branch so as not to be noticed, promptly lost his grip in his hurry, and plummeted, hoping he didn't break whomever was below's neck, but with his luck...

OOC:
Diamond Wales

And time will eventually knock on my door,
And tell me I'm not needed around anymore.
But he'll hold me so close at the end of the day...
When I'm quiet I can nearly hear him say;
Got nowhere to turn, and we've got nothing but time-
But the future is forever, so smile, smile, smile...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 8:23 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Chris was almost considering going to the shack when he heard something shift above him, with a pretty rapid heart beat to boot. He usually ignored such things, since that led to bad results and having to have an iron grip on his usual feeding habits was something that while was an accomplishment, was nevertheless pretty depressing. He was just about to shut that noise out as well, when he heard something shift in the wrong way (and of course he could tell, considering how many times Ada had fallen out of a tree onto him) and he instinctively threw out his telekinesis to catch the falling person before he hit the ground. He then ended up blinking. Unless he was mistaken, that was a kid, and kids usually didn't end up prowling alone late at night outside the castle unless they were Ada or Michelle. Slowly, he lowered the kid to the ground, realizing he might have just inadvertently outed himself. Lovely. "Um, unless I missed the memo about any rule changes, you're not supposed to be out here. Get lost or something? I mean, I wouldn't care, but there's some really nasty things around that might not mind having a midnight snack."

His first thought in that department would be potentially Lotus, or Phantom maybe if the guy felt like it, but he doubted very much that they would even bother. However, that didn't mean tere weren't other things out and about. Werewolves came to mind, and although Chris doubted the old codger down in the village would snack on someone, that didn't hold true for the werewolf that had to have bit him. Sighing, he ran his hand through his hair and looked around. "Well, I know it's not really all that cold out here, but you shouldn't stick around. You want me to help you get back up to the castle? It isn't too hard to sneak in if you happen to have good ears." Ha ha. Funny joke there. He remembered doing the same for Ada once upon a time and leading ehr practically almost to her common room by scent alone, and he could certainly hear anyone approaching if necessary.

════════════════════════

I'll be captivated,

The Forgotten Weasely

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:38 pm

User Image
E L E A Z A R
D R A V E N
B R A D L E Y

Lea fully expected to hit the snow covered ground, probably get scraped up, maybe break something, but ultimately survive. What he did not expect was to suddenly come to a halt in mid-air. The feeling was not exactly pleasant, and he scrunched his eyes shut for a few moments, trying to get through the wave of nausea as he was slowly lowered to the ground. Once on the ground he instinctively scrambled backwards while simultaneously trying to get a footing in the snow. He did, though he had to brace himself with one hand on the frigid trunk of the tree.

Being the kind of person he was, his first thought was how he'd been stopped from hitting the ground without the aid of a spell. He hadn't heard one being cast, and scanning the boy-man in front of him, he didn't see a wand. While he was fully aware of the principles of nonverbal magic and wandless magic, how often were the two combined together? One was hard enough to master well enough to successfully use so quickly, never mid both at once. Lea frowned. He'd thought he'd read somewhere- but what were the chances of-

The boy-man's (he couldn't pinpoint an age in the dark, even if there was moonlight, and the voice sounded anywhere from around his age to maybe twenty or so) words only made the whole thing seem even more coincidental. "Wow," he said hoarsely, not realizing how dry his throat was, "Nasty things? Speaking from personal experience or are you just a concerned stranger?" Alright, maybe he was being a smartarse, but he was slightly in shock, and seeing as this guy looked barely out of his teens, if he even was, himself, he didn't see why he was taking that weird, almost parental jokey tone. Reminded him of his da. Minus all the Irish.

"Thanks for the- what is it, telekinesis?" he asked, getting off topic. "Is that like a- a side effect of something, or?" Part of him was abnormally hopeful that it was. 'Midnight snack' kept replaying his ears. The cold was biting at his face, but he was in no rush to scurry back up to the castle. No thanks. He hadn't even been out that long, though he supposed it was very easy to lose track of time when it was like this outside. It was getting to be pitch black in the mornings, after all.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 8:04 am
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Chris blinked as the kid asked about why he said what he did. It would be really easy to just lie, but he wasn't sure about his lying abilities. He'd always had a hard time lying, and while he had gotten better, the incident with that Drage guy proved to him that he still had issues lying. Shifting a bit, he considered the kid's words a bit before mentally shrugging to himself. "Something like that. I... err, had a run-in with a creature years ago. It... wasn't pleasant." His mind travelled back to the night he had been turned, and he knew that it wasn't pleasant. Dying never was, and well, he'd gone and done just that.

He frowned at the kid then, trying to figure out exactly what he had to be doing out and about. He had to be a student, not much older than Ada when he first met her under a tree all those years ago, and he doubted the kid had been sleeping. No one reacted like that when they were just waking up, unless they had a nightmare. He looked up into the branches of the tree and then back at the kid. "So what are you doing out this late? Can't have fallen asleep up there. Forgot the time or something? I mean, that's kind of not hard to do considering how quickly night comes in the winter, but all the same the dark should have told you that you needed to get inside."

Chris wasn't exactly avoiding the other question. He was trying to figure out how best to answer. As it stood, he was certain that with his lack of a wand his use of telekinesis was strange. Maybe he could get Damien to make him a fake wand, one without a core, so that he could bluff it better. It couldn't hurt. "Um, well, I..." Oh, this was the part he was going to trip up on. He could just feel it. It was a small wonder that Lyre back in his father's office hadn't figured out he wasn't human anymore. "It's complicated? Yeah, it's complicated. I don't really... It's a long story. Trust me." He was hoping the kid wouldn't ask. It was a touchy subject at best with him, especially since the last time he'd accidentally drained a person dry. It was completely an accident, but that still didn't mean that Chris enjoyed the memory.

════════════════════════

I'll be captivated,

The Forgotten Weasely

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:53 pm

User Image
E L E A Z A R
D R A V E N
B R A D L E Y

Lea's face was set in an expression of freezing skepticism. A run-in with a creature? What was he supposed to think? Telekinesis? Obviously, he thought, this guy was doing a pretty bad job of trying to cover up whatever he was, and to say Lea 'had his suspicions' would have been the understatement of the century. Did 'years' mean decades in this instance? He shrugged at the question. "I have trouble sleeping. It's nearly as cold in the Ravenclaw Tower as it is out here." Again, the angle of the questions. It didn't seem like he was speaking to another teenager at all, as much as the other male might have sounded like it.

He raised his eyebrows, shifting his weight from one foot to the other, snow crunching underfoot as boy-man stalled. He sighed quietly to himself as the telekinetic claimed it was a'long story'. "I've got a long story too. I won't bore you with it, unless 'it's complicated' means what I think it might mean. I mean, I'm sort of figuring that if anything out here wanted me as a midnight snack it sort of would have happened already. You know. S'not like a tree's gonna stop much." Hey, it was true. If this guy was actually going to hurt him he would have already, and wouldn't be going 'um' and 'well'.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:20 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Chris listened to the other boy state he was having trouble sleeping. Chris could understand that, but considering the boy's expression when he stated he had a run-in with a creature, he knew it had to look suspicious. After all, he wasn't dead. Or well, he was, but the other boy didn't realize it. He let out a breath, then looked consideringly at the kid. "Bad dreams, or something else? I mean, I don't sleep well at night, but that's just me. I guess my sleep schedule kind of got flipped." Yeah, let's leave it at that. He didn't want to say he was a vampire, but it was true. He never slept at night, and always passed out at dawn. He was practically comatose during the day, and could only wake up after a lot of effort.

He then blinked as he realized what the kid said. Ravenclaw Tower... Oh hell. The kid was in the house with all of the geniuses. Or well, a good many of them. He really had to consider his own words carefully, considering that they could easily be figured out. He was too used to dealing with Chalmes and a good many other people that knew, so he didn't know how someone that didn't know was going to react. "Well, I have a lot of time right now. Don't have any plans other than visiting a place down in Hogsmeade, so I could listen to it if you wanted to talk. And trust me, currently you're probably safer with me around than anyone else I could even think of. Besides, whatever might decide to attack you out here probably already smelled me, and that probably deters a lot of things. I tend to hang around here a lot." There, nice and safe. Nothing at all incriminating in those words. Unless he was looking for something. However, Chris wasn't about to try and hide from every stranger that he came across. Eventually, and more sooner than he wanted to admit, he was going to have to come out and say he was a vampire. He spent way too much time around living people to hide what he was, and he wouldn't be surprised if someone eventually just called his bluff in the office one of these days.

════════════════════════

I'll be captivated,

The Forgotten Weasely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:08 pm

User Image
E L E A Z A R
D R A V E N
B R A D L E Y

Lea shrugged and stared at the snow. "That and other things." He'd started to prefer the bad dreams to staring at the wall, thinking he saw shadows of his sister and Roald on it. At least you could wake up from bad dreams. The shadows tended to not go away until morning. His look grew even more sure when he heard the word 'flipped'. That would mean sleeping during the day, waking at night. Unless the boy-man was seriously playing some elaborate sort of joke on him, and he doubted it, that could only mean one thing. He regarded Chris for a moment, then internally thought 'what the hell', and exhaled before gathering his breath to speak.

"Alright. I'm looking for someone to kill me," he started off with, and didn't wait for a reaction. "I'm adopted. My parents... they're good people. They've been good to me, and- and my little sister. But my father... my biological father... he found me. I never knew who he was before. My birth mum, she, you know, she got around. My sister and I had different fathers. I think hers was a muggle. I'm pretty sure of it, anyways. Mine's... one of those crazy blood purists. He's- he's not right. I know he's hurt people, and I think he's killed before. When he... when he murdered my little sister in front of me he seemed like he'd had practice."

Eleazar's breathing was harsh for a few moments, and his eyes were cold. "She got in the way. She was trying to get him to leave me alone. He wants me to be his heir. I tried to tell him I couldn't, that I'm a halfblood, that I'm nothing like him and I would never- I would never treat anyone in my family the way he treats his. He doesn't care. He kidnapped me the summer before this past one to try to make me see reason, or some bullshite like that. His idea of making me see things his way..." He trailed off and didn't say anything for a moment or two. "He slipped up, I got my wand off him, stunned him, and got away. I've managed to keep away from him since then... But he knows where I live, where my adopted family lives. I can't- I can't keep doing this playing hide and seek thing. My sister's dead because of me. So I thought..." He met Chris's eyes for a moment.

"I don't know, I read up on... on people like you, I think. People with... reversed sleep schedules and powers. I've been thinking if I could just- you know, change maybe things would be better. I wouldn't... I wouldn't have to worry so much, and he can't have a dead heir, right?" Lea's tone was nearly hopeful, almost childishly so, and at the end before he fell into silence, waiting, for what, he wasn't entirely sure. Reassurances? Disgust? A condemnation of some sort?

OOC:
Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:23 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Chris leaned against the tree, crossing his arms and listening to the kid's story. And then nearly had to swear. He bit his tongue, however, and said nothing, letting the kid tell his tale. He himself had been the victim of a blood purist back when he was still alive, and to think that someone was trying to make his father out to be some kind of blood purist... The kid had the same problem, and with a murderous blood purist at that. His grip tightened a bit on his arms before he relaxed. No, this wasn't the same as Aldanis. Aldanis wasn't trying to make his father into a blood purist, he was just trying to use his father. The kid's father was a murderer, an experienced one at that, and a shudder went down Chris's spine as he could easily imagine what the guy could have done to him. He winced when he heard the guy knew where the kid lived, and he bit his lip, long practice ensuring his fangs didn't show. Even before the kid revealed his thoughts, he was already considering it. He closed his eyes, trying to reason with himself, but at the same time, he was trying to argue with the reasoning side. He couldn't believe he was thinking this, but he was. "You're looking for vampires..." That one statement alone was merely asking for confirmation on something he already had figured out, but he had to state it out loud, for his own sake. "You want to be turned, to protect your family and..."

He'd never considered his own vampirism could be used in such a fashion. He'd seen someone turned as punishment, he'd seen someone turned to save their life, and he'd even accidentally turned someone who had lost too much blood on their own when he was trying to save their life. He closed his eyes, considering the request. "You're serious about this, aren't you? You do realize, there's no takebacks, and you can't go back to being normal. You... You lose one future, full of light, for one of the night. It doesn't end, and the only way out is to greet the sun. I know how it sounds, but I have to let you know what you're getting into if you do this." He wasn't going to lie, and he wasn't going to sugarcoat the truth. He knew all too well what happened when someone regretted a life-altering decision such as this. He knew for all that he accepted it now, he still had regrets, and he still wondered about the what-ifs. One of these nights that would change, but it wasn't tonight.

He sighed, looking at the kid, deciding he should at least introduce himself if he was going to do this. He recalled his own turning and realized that he never learned Dragon's name until after the fact. "If you really want to do this, I should introduce myself. Christopher Whitethorne, or well, I also go by Jedi. Yeah, I know, nerdy name. I hear the jokes, trust me. I am however the head of the Dragon Clan in England. A vampire clan." He gave the kid a kind of sardonic smile. "Didn't exactly have to look very hard to find a vampire, huh?"

════════════════════════

I'll be captivated,

The Forgotten Weasely

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces