Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Fang and Claws Plot Thread- updated 11/3! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:23 pm
magnadearel

Oh I'd much rather her get into this meta as an outsider. So yea, having her meet him while he's on his way back from the Tiaxnia would be completely fine with me. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:24 pm
Kolina

Awesome! That will make him happy. I'll let you know when we'll be able to do that rp.  

magnadearel

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:26 pm
magnadearel

That sounds great! I'll be looking forward to it! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:30 pm
*Nudges this up gently*  

magnadearel

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:23 pm
I have Alüvyon in Elimisha for cub RP:
User Image

She's leaving as an adol to live with her father in Koti, but she's in Elimisha right now and I'd love some RP there before she goes c:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:32 pm
Seaki

Yes please for cub rp. Do you want to start or should I try?  

magnadearel

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:11 pm
Possible fling for Zenobia?
User Image
While he doesn't have rainbow on him directly, his mother and several, several siblings do.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:22 pm
magnadearel
Yes please for cub rp. Do you want to start or should I try?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24456107  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:07 pm
Painted Moose

Oooo that's an interesting possibility. While I was hoping for a male with actual rainbow on him, if I don't get any suitable offers I will seriously consider him!
*Wants to pet his fluffy wings!*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:52 pm
Painted Moose

Hey Moose, thank you for your offer, but I believe I have found a lion. <3  

magnadearel

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:32 am
magnadearel

For Bousvor:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tollak and eventually Tordenskall need Viking rps to become reavers, so if he'd be up for taking them on one that'd be great!

For Calder:
I have Aajamaak, one of his sisters? Her friend that she hangs out with often makes mint based recipes for a living so maybe they chat about that? Or anything.

For any of your familiars I have this girl
She's a traveller whose been practically everywhere. And attacked by practically everything because she's on the small side even for a jackal. She's friendly but nervous around anything a foot bigger than her. Makes for some interesting RPs.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:43 am
Mwezi RP?

He's life mated, but he's always up for RP.

Sheeee needs RP. ;A; No mate at all.

She's partially blind, can see only blobs of color, but she's friendly enough.

Unsure of what's to come of him, Malik hangs around his den a lot. He isn't sure if he wants to meet other pride members, because he just knows he isn't like the rest of his mothers or his father. Something is off about him, the way his father ignores him, the way he and his siblings only get attention from the females. There are whispers and looks sent their way as they roam around just out of the den. Malik underneath it all, is a rather sweet boy who is easy to please and wants to be a good son for his father. He wants to earn his father's love and affection. Despite all of this, he doesn't want to hurt females like his father does. He believes in gentleness. Where that comes from, is probably the mothers.

As a slave in the Mwezi'Johari she couldn't be much happier. She has her litter of cubs that brings her never ending joy. She's kind of dumb, but she means well! She likes to be motherly and take care of things. She joined the Mwezi'Johari so she could get help with them. Galilahi never had a stable family in her life so she thought it best to join the pride the cubs father belonged to so he could help her. There's mutual respect there, but no love.

Baba'Nyota's sister, no RP really.

HE HAS NO RP.

He has full sight! ....But he has no RP or personality. v__v

SHE HAS NO SET PERSONALITY EITHER.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:44 am
CaliWolfe

Bousvor is available whenever they are ready! If you like we could do a kind of group with both of them.

Yes Calder needs rp with his sister! He's on his viking rp right now so when he comes back he'll need someone to brag to. Calder says she should bring some of her friend's mint, -wink wink-. XD

Cute little jackal! Poor girl, I bet it does. Did you see anyone you'd like to rp her with? Or were you looking for something specific to happen? I could rp my familiars alone or with their partners, whichever you prefer.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:50 am
Saint Sergio

Mwezi overload! XD
I think Afrim might like to meet Kim. He's a sweet boy. Perhaps he could help her with something?
For Galilahi, I would suggest fellow slave rp with Manyara. Not sure what they could do. Gossip on a hunting trip?
I could offer Nko for your guards. They aren't as high class as she likes, but they could have a patrol together.

If you want to rp a different than I suggest throw some ideas at me! How do they all feel about the King and stuff?

magnadearel

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:51 am
Yes. All of this yes and one at a time. >__> I tend to get overwhelmed easy.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff