Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members
Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paper Friend

Synthwave Ghost

33,050 Points
  • Sea and Stars 500
  • Synthwave Addict 500
  • Traveller of Worlds 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:18 pm
Hello! My name is Paper

I got a random invite from Yaya so here I am.
I spend most of my time on discord and Gaia chatting with my close friends that I've made on this site.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:50 pm
^ *sneak attack glomp* XD

About myself?

Just call me Shadow.
I'm not much into games, charities, art or other engaging topics, so I probably won't post much.
I'm basically just on Gaia to talk all the time.  

Shadow Belmonte

Irregular Regular

41,600 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:07 pm
Cheshire Lawliet Hearts
(A little too busy to fully read everyone’s introductions right now but I will later tonight!)

Hello, I am Cheshire! Real name Kim! I am an artist, geek, and gamer. I enjoy anime, yaoi manga, video games, Dungeons & Dragons, Marvel Movies, art, conventions, cosplay, and cartoons.

Relationship: Taken 7/15/17
Personality Type: INFJ
Pets: I have 2 dogs. A yellow lab named Butters and a teacup Chihuahua/Yorkie named Mogwai. Also, I’ve got a chinchilla named Mort

I’m really happy to have been invited to a guild full of people to chat with! I'm open to new friends to talk to. I sign on everyday and don’t have much else to do during the day once my schoolwork is done. Since I’m an online college student, I spend a lot of time kinda lonely and don’t have many people to chat with. The ones I do chat with, don’t understand what I’m trying to talk to them about because its not something they deal with or know. Mainly looking for people who like to chat about shows, games, stories, and art.

I’ve been on and off Gaia since my 13th birthday (06/17/09) when I made my account. I used go thru phases of being very active where I’m talking to people, posting in threads, and doing artwork, then the inactive but still active where I log in everyday and sometimes make new avatars. Since about 4 months ago, I’ve been on everyday, constantly checking every few hours. This will probably continue for the duration I’m in school (25 months to go) because I need interaction aside from my pets ;-;

On March 16, 2018, I went from being an older sister to being an only child. My brother was killed in a car accident on his way to work. A 17 year old swerved into his lane and hit him head on, killing him on impact. He was only 19 years old. He was one of my best friends and a big supporter of everything I did. We were close and had so many inside jokes. I miss him and love him and there isn’t a day I won’t think of him.
(This is probably a bummer thing to include but I enjoy talking about my memories of my brother to keep his story going. If you want to hear any stories about him, I would love to share!)

Anywho, I’m excited to make some new friends!

Hello. I'm sorry to hear about your brother ): I would love to hear some stories about him whenever you want to talk about them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:08 pm
Paper Friend
Hello! My name is Paper

I got a random invite from Yaya so here I am.
I spend most of my time on discord and Gaia chatting with my close friends that I've made on this site.

Welcome ^^ we have a guild discord that we recently started if you like to join us there. It's not very active yet, but I'm on it all the time so feel free to chat with us.

https://discord.gg/2q3T3As  

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

Macabre Forever

Ruthless Demon

16,350 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:02 pm
I read over a few intros, pretty cool this is a diverse group!
I am Macabre, by name and definition, I enjoy the horror, the gruesome, grotesque. I am rather openly expressive so try not to take any offense at my being. I am a father, husband, chef, Gaian. I am more than adequate at both zomg and alchemy, and live to help the noobs!
I have an active quest going that I already posted in the quest threads here...
anything else just ask!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:57 am
Eyyyy names Haki.
I'm a junmore in college and I'm currently learning how to draw. I'm teaching myself Spanish, and plan to eventually move on to French and maybe Japanese.
I enjoy singing in my spare time. I also do dumb cartoon voices. Also I really really REALLY love art so if you do freebs/commissions hmu! I've been on gaia for close to 8 years, and I miss the good old days. Hope to make some new friends here smile  

GEHIBLE

oEstrella

Blessed Bloodsucker

10,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:10 pm
Hello, I'm Estrella but feel free to call me Kari. I was invited randomly and decided to accept. I like playing video games, watching anime and just hanging out with friends. If you ever want to play zOMG.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:25 pm
My name is frankie, 25
I joined gaia 2008. The good old days. ninja
I am simple guy. I enjoy fishing. I enjoy reading. Spending time with my family. I work 40-60hrs a week. I am hardly on here, but sometimes its a good escape. Till this day I am still a fan of Naruto. So that sums it up.  

callmefrankie

Peepermeant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:08 pm
Oh wow, the guild reply layout is an antique! Although what's this post-style 'honey' all about? Don't mind me checking it out User Image
Anyways I got a random invite and said why not. It must have been dumb luck that got me invited- I made a nostalgia thread that got featured (no darn clue why tho) and beep borp zoop zorp, here I am.
My number one hobby right now is making avatar edits, mostly for the Color Scheme Showcase which used to be GCD but is now in AT. My number two hobby seems to be making these gaia emote faces- which is just more editing lol- I wonder if I'll get in trouble for using these elsewhere... hmmm as long as I'm giving credit and not making money off it... User Image
I say implying as though I had anywhere else that I talk to people and the knowledge to add my own emotes... Nah, I'm a pretty quiet person, I just like pixels.

I've been on Gaia off and on since October 2003, but this is a new-ish (almost 1yr old) account because originally I was going to write a persuasive essay about what Gaia can do to improve the new user experience, BUT. I am a lazy. And now I've kinda migrated over to this because the avatar gimmick I was using on my original/main is fun but exhausting to always be building around. (And I feel like I kind of 'won' Gaia on that account since it got chosen to be on the landing page splash image- again, not something I chose but still think it's awesome.)

Anyways, that's all my humblebragging for the year. I'm going to school in the fall for business and hopefully that sets me on a good track. Uhhh.... yeah, ok that's all I can think of to put in my introduction. Hi!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:13 pm
princess ammie

Hello. I'm sorry to hear about your brother ): I would love to hear some stories about him whenever you want to talk about them.

Of course! I'd love to share some of the stories I have. Especially if I can find perfect gifs to match the things he's done. I'm going to make a topic for my chats since I enjoy long conversations and don't want to clutter other topics with random conversations.  

Unsure Future

Shameless Dreamer

13,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200

Kozmog

O.G. Conventioneer

14,175 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:56 pm
Hello, I'm TemStar or Tem, and I produce music, newbie in graphic design and PR.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:49 pm
User Image

Hello I'm dnlldee you can call me dee User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I stumbled upon here because of yaya's private message
I am often in the forums either on charities asking for junk or at the exchange forum looking at people's inventories by ghosting lol User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I often find new stuff that I find cute. I buy it or I put it in my wishlist User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I sell everything I could find profitable at the lowest price User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maybe it's because of the fact that I'm a business student lol rofl
I love music, anime, kdrama or movies User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If you can recommend me anything good, I'd be happy to check it out User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

dnlldee

Beloved Lionheart

12,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100

Melena Rai

Magical Phantom

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:22 am
Shadow Belmonte

About myself?

Just call me Shadow.
I'm not much into games, charities, art or other engaging topics, so I probably won't post much.
how are you here to talk - yet never engage? isn't talking engaging? ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:07 pm
Melena Rai
Shadow Belmonte

About myself?

Just call me Shadow.

Engaging in topics like "Sign up to participate in this event" kind of thing.
But yes, talking is engaging, in its own way. ninja  

Shadow Belmonte

Irregular Regular

41,600 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Melena Rai

Magical Phantom

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:59 pm
Shadow Belmonte
Melena Rai
Shadow Belmonte

About myself?

Just call me Shadow.

Engaging in topics like "Sign up to participate in this event" kind of thing.
But yes, talking is engaging, in its own way. ninja
ninja ah a loophole - well as long as you aren't a complete stalker lol  
[✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas